It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Detailed Look Into The Future: March 16th, 2010 (Part 2)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
And now we see a 6.5 in Sumatra. It is getting close...
I am watching the news like a hawk.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by trueperspective

a watched pot never boils

2nd line

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by trueperspective

Originally posted by AllexxisF1
What happens if the temple never gets built?

Then what?

It is not a matter of "if" but "when". The Third Temple will be rebuilt at some point in the future just assuredly as the Jewish state was reborn. I am confident of these things.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by trueperspective]

So let me get this straight.

You believe an Earth Quake with destroy the Temple Mount, show some foundation stones which will start a war? (with whom?) and then another building will be built.

In that building you will slay a cow, then apparently make a few big macs and poof, Jesus appears.

This is all set in stone because you are confident of these things.

Wow.

I'm confident that the Dome of rock isn't going anywhere in your lifetime and that you will spend day after day coming up with more excuses on why it didn't happen.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

is this close enough?

Last update - 17:59 05/03/2010

15 cops, dozens of Palestinians hurt in Temple Mount clashes

By Liel Kyzer, Haaretz Correspondent, News Agencies

Tags: Temple Mount, Israel news

Clashes broke out between Israeli police officers and Muslim rock throwers at the end of Friday prayers on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem following a sermon on a recent Israeli decision to include two West Bank shrines on a list of national heritage sites.

Rocks were thrown from the direction of the mosques above toward Jews praying below at the Western Wall plaza.

Israeli police entered the Temple Mount compound to quell the rock throwing. The stone throwers eventually retreated to inside the Al-Aqsa mosque. After talks with the Muslim Waqf, which administers the Temple Mount compound, police withdrew to the Mughrabim Gate and allowed adult worshippers to exit the compound.

from haaertz

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
star and flags for an outstanding post.

I often wondered how the jews would be able to start to rebuild their temple in place of the Masque, after years of reading stories and hearing many people talk about this predicted event.

Must say I never really sat down and thought about how it would happened with the Masque being in the way but believed one day an attempt could happen.

Your story of earthquake is the most credible mechanics of how this event could take place.

Thanks for your post.

[edit on 3/6/2010 by IceHappy]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I was sensing something was going to happen, something big, for weeks before the Chile earthquake and up til the exact time it happened. I was actually talking to a friend online telling them how I felt it was coming soon, and then I get the text from USGS saying there was an earthquake in Chile.

Since that earthquake happened I have sensed something else, something bigger than the earthquake in Chile, is going to happen. I do not know when, I don't know dates/times but this would seem to sort of line up with what you're saying. If there is indeed an earthquake on the date you are predicting it would line up with how I've been feeling.

Guess we'll have to wait and see.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by highlyoriginal

Since that earthquake happened I have sensed something else, something bigger than the earthquake in Chile, is going to happen.

Maybe a new continent will rise out of the ocean to the west of South America?
I heard of this prophecy somewhere.

[edit on 6-3-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

There is another view that the Holy of Holies was originally located on an east-west line sighted from the eastern gate...
...which would place it on the other end of the temple mount on the location of the Dome of the Tablets.

So theoretically a physical third Temple could be rebuilt without interferring with the Dome of the Rock which is then harmlessly located in the outer court.

You should also take into account Jesus relationship to the Temple...

John 2:18-22 "Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things? 19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. 20 Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days? 21 But he spake of the temple of his body. 22 When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said."

So Jesus is the Temple...
...and His people are the Temple.

1 Corinthians 3:16-17 "Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? 17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are."

I think that while the temple will probably be rebuilt that it has no further function in the purposes of God...
...but will be used by the Man of Sin as part of his anti-prophecy.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Which would make Israel the anti-christ.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
The only reason these things are happening is because leaders on both sides want it to happen and will do whatever they can to make it happen.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Great post, Trueperspective. I've heard (in church) my whole life about a time when Israel will rebuild the temple and it is suppose to be the beginning of the end. It's a little scary, though. These seem to be "biblical times" that we live in. God bless us, everyone.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Interesting theory. March 16th is my birthday. Something like this would definitely make it memorable...

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Intersting point.Although some people are almost looking forward and willing this to happen...weird

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Rebuilding the Temple need not cause a war.

Recentlym an archaeologist team in Jerusalem found evidence of ancient drainage systems on the Mount, indicating that the Temple was not precisely where they had previously thought.

If constructed in the new spot, it would actually muss the Dome of the Rock by just inder 3 feet and although it would be a supremely uneasy cohabitation of the Mount, it could be done.

Secondly, the Temple already exists - albeit in component form. A group of wealthy Jews have had the new Temple manufactured in kit form and it lies in a warehouse somehwere in Jerusalem awaiting the gohead. It could be up again in hours if need be.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Well at least I only have to wait 10 days to say " Cosmic Fail"

it still amuses me every time one of these comes out, and everyone jumps on the bandwagon.

I'll see you all in 10 days.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcher73

Which would make Israel the anti-christ.

Or Israel will just to be use by the anti-christ.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Good post OP. Should anything happen to the Dome of the Rock you can bet war will break out, personally I suspected it would happen several years before now but for sure the time is close at hand.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by trueperspective

Now the Hurva is just days away from being completed and dedicated for thethird time. So now to the point….How in the world is the Third Temple supposed to start being built when the Jews don’t even hold the Temple Mount????

The only real requirement for "the" temple is that there must be a sacrificial altar. The construction on that altar was started last summer. It is probably already finished. That is all it takes to establish a legitimate temple.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by aristocrat2
Secondly, the Temple already exists - albeit in component form. A group of wealthy Jews have had the new Temple manufactured in kit form and it lies in a warehouse somehwere in Jerusalem awaiting the gohead. It could be up again in hours if need be.

Interesting. Any links or pics to back that up?

Fun thread OP, I love predictions!

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
scaremonger thread

better prepare for collapse and social chaos if your going to prepare for anything, not some Forum Prophet finding places for earthquakes in the bible as coming doomsday, oh no earthquakes the worlds going to end earth has never experienced multiple earthquakes in its millions year of life

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join