It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laura Ingraham hangs up on 9/11 truthers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I want say first that I like this gal for all the hard work she does at getting info out on whats going on in washington.
Add edit: Laur Ingraham is a talk radio personality for those who dont't live in Amerika.

But she just spoke a little about the Pentagon Shooter yesterday as being a Far Left wing nut 9/11 truther , like he was delusional and part of a very small beleife. NOTE: Im not talking about his attack.

So I called in to say that millions and even other countries are filing suit and in the middle of my call the screaner hung up on me....

We still have alot of work to do. Kinda disapointed in that little firecracker Laura, thought she was up on things. hmmmm

Just thought I would let you all know. I hope she reads this.

Thoughts anyone?

[edit on 5-3-2010 by Grayelf2009]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

I don't know how I stand with regards to 911. I'm still searching.

However, it would seem to me its kinda of like the trailerpark tornado effect.

I live in the south of the US, we get some pretty bad tornados sometimes. Whenever one happens, the journalists ALWAYS manage to find the most akward, redneck, countriefied person to speak for everyone who suffered damage. Portrays a different image than the truth, ken?

Don't lose hope. I'd never even heard there were any "alternative theories" about 911 six months ago. A lot of people I know were the same....but we're here and there, and we're searching.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

I was the same way, till I read the 911 Commision report,what a joke ...anywho you keep searching , you will be shocked at all the info.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

She was probably afraid you'd shoot her.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
The truth is that if you're a syndicated mainstream media host, you can't allow the 9/11 conspiracy theory argument to stray off the corporate path alotted to it. if you do, then you will likely find yourself without a show, or without some important markets.

I've seen TV talkshow hosts skirt around the notion that the Official Narrative is ludicrous, but you'll never see a nationally syndicated TV or radio personality embrace the 9/11 Truth movement, and there is a very unpleasant reason for this. The few at the top can't allow it - at the top of the US government and at the top of the US national media.

Look to the 2001 Anthrax Attacks for clues as to why these very select people insist on a top-down ban on questioning the Official Narrative. The ban started with the mailing of those 4 letters to that FLA newspaper, Senator Tom Dascle and Lahey DNC Senate Majority leaders at the time, and Tom Brokow of NBC news, and the threat sits out there still. Likely dozens of such letters, and poised to be mailed out from each corner of the nation if any official movement toward a real investigation begins.

This is world-class extortion, and these international business interests aren't done emptying our Treasury yet.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I only listened to her show once, and she sounded like a female Hannity, and it just came across as hateful all the way through. I'm not surprised at all that she'd be like that with 911 truthers.

The truth has to be firmly in the middle just nudged to the sides of the corporations for people like this. They have some conservative goodness mixed in with the idea of 'hands off' government, but they don't really MEAN that. That's just a mask for the hatefulness.

I bet she'd talk hate about Ron Paul too, don't know that though. Just seems...very much ...mainstream 'I can't nor won't accept anything novel, we must stay stuck in this rutt' to me.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by hadriana]

top topics

join