It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your answer to existence.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

An interesting thread indeed. I no longer believe anything to be real here however i would explain it to someone this way. It's like placing someone in a holoroom in a body that had been constructed for them, much like say, the holodeck on Startrek operated on the show. However, this someone had no knowlege of who they really were, but rather, told that was who they actually were. The room is completely empty but programmed to create a false environment using all five senses in order to create a full effect of their surroundings making it much more believable to the individual. That is much like this place here, we call our Reality. Though in reality, there is No Out There, we never left our paradise state. There is nowhere we must 'go', we're already there.

Yet we have chosen to believe in something much greater than ourselves through fear, which in turn is a form of programming against someone in order to break them from a pattern. This is what i would call a Hynotic Effect. The only way this someone or individual has any hope of waking up to the trap they've been lead into would be through Awareness. And in such a flawed system such as the one we think we're in, and there are many, so this would not take long for pure Awareness to begin questioning things to the point of realization.

Anyone that states a flawed system run by a supreme God can only mean one thing, Corruption has occured somewhere outside of this Awareness. Knowledge knows something, it needs to expand, while Wisdom and Awareness no no-thing because it's already whole and self sustaining.

There is no Time in reality, and if Time is not real then the Number system is also a flawed illusion used to hold it's victim. When being in the NOW has no understanding of Time, NO need for it.

We really are all dolly's in a giant sandbox pretending this is who we really are. And you would'nt fight with our dream characters upon waking up, insisting that they had upset you horribly and then go around telling your friends and co workers about this dream as though it were real, yet, that is what we do every day, we react to this dream mare as though it were actual. And that constant Re-action without Awareness is what keeps us seeing the Illusion. (much thanks to the wise man who opened my eyes).

edit on 29-5-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by awareness10
Thank you for replying to my thread. You raise some interesting ideas and I would like to discuss them with you.

Originally posted by awareness10
reply to post by atlasastro

An interesting thread indeed.
Thank you, many people have been kind enough to share their thoughts.

I no longer believe anything to be real here however i would explain it to someone this way. It's like placing someone in a holoroom in a body that had been constructed for them, much like say, the holodeck on Startrek operated on the show.
If you no longer believe anything is real here, this creates a massive problem for me in considering your points but I will explore that a little further on.

However, this someone had no knowlege of who they really were, but rather, told that was who they actually were. The room is completely empty but programmed to create a false environment using all five senses in order to create a full effect of their surroundings making it much more believable to the individual. That is much like this place here, we call our Reality. Though in reality, there is No Out There, we never left our paradise state. There is nowhere we must 'go', we're already there.
Interesting thoughts indeed.

Yet we have chosen to believe in something much greater than ourselves through fear, which in turn is a form of programming against someone in order to break them from a pattern.
I disagree with you to some extent, although there is no doubting fear plays a role in many belief systems that try to explain existence. Believing in something greater than ourselves does not automatically relegate us to taking a position based on fear. Many religious, spiritual beliefs and indeed science and philosophy are inspired by a sense of wonder, a thirst for knowledge, a sense of awe at the universe, our existence and the nature of reality. I think that is important to consider. I feel it is often a weak argument to simply state that people believe or hold a perspective purely based on fear, as it is simply not the case.

This is what i would call a Hynotic Effect. The only way this someone or individual has any hope of waking up to the trap they've been lead into would be through Awareness. And in such a flawed system such as the one we think we're in, and there are many, so this would not take long for pure Awareness to begin questioning things to the point of realization.

I think I understand you point. But your proposition raises some questions for me! For instance, how do you know that what you percieve or believe is not flawed? Considering you state this earlier

I no longer believe anything to be real here

Can you see the paradox you have created? You no longer believe anything to be real, so having stated that, if you feel you have become "aware" or have "woken up", how can you be sure that it is real and not simply one of the flaws you point out in reality?
How do you know that your experience of "waking up" or getting "awareness" is not simply part of the programming? Or part of the "hologram" or "hypnotic" effects you mention earlier?

Can you see what I mean? Quite a conundrum, if you really think about it!

Anyone that states a flawed system run by a supreme God can only mean one thing, Corruption has occured somewhere outside of this Awareness. Knowledge knows something, it needs to expand, while Wisdom and Awareness no no-thing because it's already whole and self sustaining.
IMHO Wisdom and Awareness are not exclusive of Knowledge.
From my experience, All these operate together and never alone. They are dependent on each other. Awareness itself does not imply understanding! One can be aware that they exist but not know why!

There is no Time in reality, and if Time is not real then the Number system is also a flawed illusion used to hold it's victim. When being in the NOW has no understanding of Time, NO need for it.

Time is such an intersting concept indeed.
It is interesting that you mention time though in the context that you do, especially as a mechanism to hold a "victim".

We really are all dolly's in a giant sandbox pretending this is who we really are. And you would'nt fight with our dream characters upon waking up, insisting that they had upset you horribly and then go around telling your friends and co workers about this dream as though it were real, yet, that is what we do every day, we react to this dream mare as though it were actual. And that constant Re-action without Awareness is what keeps us seeing the Illusion. (much thanks to the wise man who opened my eyes).

Forgive me for saying this much, but you seem to state so much negativity in the elements of your existence.
That you don't believe reality. You feel the system is based in fear, that people are trapped, victims, that we live in a dream mare! And that poeple are unaware and living in illusion!
If anything, I sense fear in much of what you have shared. Forgive me if I am wrong, but thats how it seems.

Yet you don't believe any of this is real.
Interesting.

Thanks again for taking the time to reply to the thread and sharing your thoughts. I will continue to ponder your response.
Cheers.

edit on 29/5/11 by atlasastro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9
20, 30, 40 years ago, I would have responded much differently

would have found meaning in the quotes in the OP

but today (although I'm not depressed or out of sorts) I find no meaning at all in human existence

I thought I'd found it many times, but that's because I needed and wanted to

I suspect our existence is simply a waste-product of something else

Oh but you're not depressed ! Hell I'd even say you're ready for Disneyland.

I'm serious, get more out of life ! Or seek help.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
From my experience, which has pain and joy no one else can truly share or experience as I have, I see it like this...

The answer lies within the question itself. What is the purpose of existence? The purpose of existence is. That's all. It exists as a function of itself. Life is the rule not the exception and progress is what happens when given time.

From the singularity comes existence. From existence comes the masses. From the masses comes the collective. From the collective comes the singularity. Infinity. No beginning, no end. Perpetual motion.

Life is lived to live life. It is its own reward. Make of it what we will. Do the best we can with the best we've got in every moment we can grasp. Elsewhere there is no more as it will one day be here. And it begins again.

So love. And hope. Until then.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Here's something to chew on. Taking it right to the bricks, existentially speaking.

In the beginning there was nothing. Not even the truth of there being nothing. A literal absence of anything whatsoever.

Now, it would’ve been true that this void was nothing if this first of all truths had ever been established, but it hadn’t yet. And as the sole pre-contextual qualification, Absolute Truth was the only possible means to establish this total absence of anything as being what nothing truly is, a definite, comparable quantity with its own unique contextual identity. That could only be done by the logical determination of that existential void as being, in truth, nothing. 

That determination – when Absolute Logic proved that if there is nothing in existence, then nothing exists is the truth, establishing nothing as the first qualified something that could be put into a definite context – was the first instance of change; the first event to ever occur.

The absence of anything in existence was now the true existence of nothing; a change that resulted in the fact of that change to physically emerge as a unit cluster of information, which also established the truth that an event (any change from what was to what is) creates information; a fact that then also emerged as information. As a result of this first change, the fact of physical existence – in the form of eternal information – was now true, and as an established fact with no change in status logically possible, it would remain true forever.

The eternal nature of the physical fact required Truth’s definitive qualification – Absolute Reality – to now physically exist as a permanent contextual standard, making all subsequent facts now directly comparable as true or untrue upon emergence; Logic’s first imposition of existential order. This established the basis for the contextual environment, with Reality– the result of Truth and Logic – completing the conceptual Trinity of Absolutes.

And upon this foundation, physical existence would then emerge and progressively develop as a symbiotic relationship between the Event and Information. ............*excerpt - Taking Down the Curtain

edit on 5/29/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The only chains that bind me are a set of patternised energy manipulation matrices - and I am disconnecting them at an exponential rate. Eventually the machine will be deconstructed, to reveal that it was a prison created by inferior beings.
edit on 29-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
Thank you for replying to my thread. You raise some interesting ideas and I would like to discuss them with you.

There is one other who says it much better than i ever could though, if interested im sure you'd easily find his website as it is listed below on my Signature. As well as this Vid on entitled how it all began. It's well worth checking out, if your interested, that is.
this is the official site in google, but im not sure it's working here so i'll post the youtube vid below this one as well on an unofficial page. there are four parts each about 10 mins in length.

Google Video Link

part 1.

part 2.

part 3.

part 4.

I had a sense on viewing how deeply you plunged into my post on how people see Reality, which i assumed was a thread on just that, sharing what you believe and why. I also hfad a feeling upon reading your indepth reply that you wanted me to take a bite of your reply back so here it is, quick to the point and i won't look between invisible lines of what i think you might have meant.

Forgive me for saying this much, but you seem to state so much negativity in the elements of your existence.
That you don't believe reality. You feel the system is based in fear, that people are trapped, victims, that we live in a dream mare! And that poeple are unaware and living in illusion!
If anything, I sense fear in much of what you have shared. Forgive me if I am wrong, but thats how it seems.

No need for apologies. It is unecessary. yes, you are incorrect in your personal assumptions thoughts. Fear, is what holds people here from becoming aware, one one is Aware, they can break away from that, which is much like the Death process.

Yet you don't believe any of this is real.
Interesting.

Would you consider your Dreams Real, then wake up and tell people you had a crazy day with the characters as though they were real? Probably not.

Thanks again for taking the time to reply to the thread and sharing your thoughts. I will continue to ponder your response.

It was a pleasure.
Cheers.
[

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by awareness10

Originally posted by atlasastro

Wow…great to see Bryan Kemila's info getting out there! I found his information about a year ago now and I’m blown away by his insight. (most of the guys seem to like his erotic art It seems lol) It seems more and more people seem to be breaking their trauma induced hypnotic trances and are waking up to this simple truth…everything we see is a lie! We’ve all been duped. It’s unlike any other info I’ve come across. This insane pain filled world is just smoke and mirrors…a hologram that entrances us with it’s 5 programmed senses. I don’t know about anyone else but that gives me a lot of peace. I look forward to returning to my full awareness in paradise….bliss awaits!

edit on 2-6-2011 by luckskywatcher because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-6-2011 by luckskywatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
@luckyskywatcher. Yes its brilliant isnt it? yes and (lol) at the art, good you mentioned that too or people might not think it's the right website. and only the really aware and looking will actually 'get it', I agree though its really mindbending stuff, unlike anything out there, and it leaves you speechless because its all true, its like someone slapping you in the face good an hard with enough shock that it literally leaves you stunned.

I can honestly say it is the only thing that gives me complete and total peace in this chaotic illusion, like nothing and i do mean nothing else ever has. Yep it took me a while too till it all sunk in as i persisted reading more and more. The programmed responses we've all been lead to believe in, is so shallow when you see it head on for what it is and its totally freeing knowing that when i kick the bucket, this silly place will just disappear and i'll be in full awareness to my Wisdom state of being. It's disappearing as i speak dissipating into absolute nothingness

Originally posted by luckskywatcher

Wow…great to see Bryan Kemila's info getting out there! I found his information about a year ago now and I’m blown away by his insight. (most of the guys seem to like his erotic art It seems lol) It seems more and more people seem to be breaking their trauma induced hypnotic trances and are waking up to this simple truth…everything we see is a lie! We’ve all been duped. It’s unlike any other info I’ve come across. This insane pain filled world is just smoke and mirrors…a hologram that entrances us with it’s 5 programmed senses. I don’t know about anyone else but that gives me a lot of peace. I look forward to returning to my full awareness in paradise….bliss awaits!

edit on 9-6-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join