It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle Ufo over Altoona, Pa March 4 2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
First before i post the link let me say the reason why i do this and will continue to do this is because think it is very important that we know what is flying over us constantly day and night. so many people dont look at the sky any more hence the reason why youve never seen a ufo. so i do these to encourage more people to stop criticizing and look up for christ sake. THIS IS HAPPENING EVERY DAU EVERYWHERE and ill try to get the best ones for youll. Thanks for your time

www.youtube.com...

another debate Shall We

ALEO

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Why is it in these videos there is no point of reference to determine the validity of what the witness reports?

Put yourself in the shoes of the sceptics and ask yourself does this video show anything that may intrigue them and therefore start looking for themselves.

The answer is unaquivically NO.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

maybe so......but just the thought is enough to induce the feeling of having to look up a lil more at nite. and thats all im going for. believe the videos or not i could really care less. just look up to try and witness for yourself so you wont have to debate a video. thanks though for the comment.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I watched one of those circle 3 times around my small home town in Western Australia 2 nights ago.

IT'S A PLANE.

There is no point in night time videos of this sort, it's just lights, could be any damn thing.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by PennyQ

truu also. thanks. keep looking up

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Lucky or chance UFO sightings...

well, 'nimittal' has a library shelf of UFO videos... all in Altoona PA
Dec 14, 16, 24 all in 2009. there's probably more on YouTube
but i needn't have looked further than the linked video

if there's a UFO corridor or flight path in Altoona,
i would think the person shooting the commonly seen triangles
would have a stable camera set up, and with reference points...
pretty much like the amateur skywatchers have a 'set-up' to
'discover' comets.

three thumbs down

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

lol. u could give a little credit for the find though. Thanks though

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Hey man,

So, this is definitely not CGI, it is however a plane in my opinion!

The author of the video seems to be saying its at the same level as the houses. If that is the case it must be tiny, because we do get a point of reference (sort of) at 2.03, the object can be seen directly above a streetlamp.

So, if anyone ever did geometry -

The "ufo" is directly in line with the streetlamp, the author gives us a rough height of being just above the houses, a streetlamp would not be that much lower than eaves level of a 2 story house, however the object appears to be at least twice the height above ground as the top of that streetlamp, so must be very close to the authors position if it is at the height she says it is. If so, the object is about a foot wide. (not sure if I explained that very well, I could draw a diagram....but I wont! No need)

Long story short,

its a plane......and the author of that vid on youtube is just a troll looking for attention, and if they really do believe and want to help, posting vids like that wont do it.

Anyway, keep posting man, nice enthusiasm, you're other vid was great.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by fedupofitall

thanks again mann.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by fedupofitall

thanks again mann.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by blaws572
reply to post by St Udio

lol. u could give a little credit for the find though. Thanks though

Why are you going to post a youtube video or link every day? Do you not think that anyone on here interested in the subject can go look for themselves? If all your going to contribute to ATS is linking to someone elses work everyday then it just smacks of points and S&F trolling and i cant be arsed with it to be honest.

Not put anyone on ignore before i dont think as even though i disagree with many posters on here i respect THEIR opinion. You just want to post up stuff from youtube that you consider worthy? Why not contribute something yourself, not just lobbing up vids and asking what others think before deciding if you agree or not?

Piss poor, sorry.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
well first i get it from another website not youtube. 2nd instead of having a 2 yr old alex jones rant about how i conduct my threads which is truly rudamentry, why don't you try and post something to heighten intellect instead of being an ignorant anus.

or you could try not clicking on my posts.

thanks anyway

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
its an airplane man you can clearly see the strobe lights around 1:20

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by blaws572
well first i get it from another website not youtube. 2nd instead of having a 2 yr old alex jones rant about how i conduct my threads which is truly rudamentry, why don't you try and post something to heighten intellect instead of being an ignorant anus.

or you could try not clicking on my posts.

thanks anyway

How am i being ignorant??? clueless twat, your link says "youtube" does it not? And if your just linking to another website, where is the credit for that? Im sure there is something in the site T&C about this? And by all means, go read my posts, knock yourself out. My comments or threads are usually something from MY point of view not someone else’s as YOU post.

And as for this part "2 yr old Alex Jones rant about how i conduct my threads which is truly rudamentry"?? Firstly its not a "rant" secondly i have NEVER listened to Alex Jones in my life so wouldn’t have a scooby what your on about and thirdly "truly rudamentry" ? WTF has that got to do with the sentence you posted? You have just tried to use clever words that bare NO relation to what your actually trying to say, and worse still you spelt it wrong!!! If you are going to try and insult someone then its rudimentary you get things right yourself. See what I did there?

Absolute clownshoes

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
ps, dont bother matey, i have clicked ignore. I hate to do that, but in my opinion your a pointless troll posting other peoples videos and finding every day just to score points and flags.

On the the plus side for you, you joined the illustrious prophet ezekiel on my ignore list ( i had forgotten about him! ) so at least your not lonely

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
touche. you won the battle not the war.lol. u got me that time tho. but seriously i do have my OWN points and way of thinking. just read my introduction and thatll sum it up. all im trying to do is update. fake or not. it they are fake at least youll are getting a taste of how good some people are at making the fake ones now. definently not apologizing for sticking up to you and your vocabulary for a brain. but like i said you got that one

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
It was a plane. You can clearly make out the anti collision strobes. The person doing the camera work either needs to see their doctor or layoff the Red Bull for a while. I have never seen a case of jitters that bad or they were shaking the camera on purpose to distort the image.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I do apologize, I couldn't watch the video yet...I'm on a 56k dial up modem

HOWEVER, I did want to share that PA (namely Southwestern Pennsylvania) has been an extremely hot location for UFO's. In November of last year or the year before (can't remember exactly) I was riding shotgun on the way to Mount Pleasant, PA. Off in the distance I saw an extremely bright light in the sky before it even got dark. I'd say this was probably at 4:30p.m. but it's still possible to see bright lights on planes or even an evening star (My astronomy is really rusty so forgive me if evening stars aren't around in November) in daylight. I didn't really make a note of it or anything but I did tell the driver to hurry up a bit just in case it would still be around.
As we passed into a clearing after a very long wall of trees on the right side of the road...BAM. There it was, still almost daylight out, a triangle shaped unidentified flying object. It appeared to be hovering, and I couldn't tell exactly how high it was because I passed literally almost right underneath it. From the bottom, it had an extremely bright light on each of the three points of the triangle and a dimmer (but still relatively bright) light in the center of the craft. No noise at all was emitted from the object the entire time. Once we had passed it, I wasn't even sure at the moment but I thought I saw smaller pinpoints of lights (star-like in appearance) zipping around the object.

As wonderful as this all sounds.........
I have really bad news. Ok, well let me start off by saying that I am an extreme believer in UFO's, ET's, and anything dealing with life and technology outside of the terrestrial examples we are exposed to daily.

However, in the experience I just explained to you, there are problems. Some are minor problems while some are really big problems. Minor problems consist of (1) the star-like object flying around the UFO could have very well been stars. I was in a car so obviously stars can appear to move. Secondly, (2) there were other motorists...so, why am I the only one who saw it? My explanation is that they just were busy driving (Do you look up A LOT when you drive?). Next is the biggest problem with this sighting:
At the time at which I saw the UFO, I was working night shift, and sleeping during the days. I know for a fact that my lady friend had woke me up from my mid day slumber to talk, then I went downtown with my mother. The problem that I keep finding and questioning is that I woke up right before we left. The experience felt genuine and I felt definitely awake...but maybe since I'd just woke up...The car ride had maybe started to put me to sleep again...which rendered me a little subjective to hallucinations. Is this the case? I really don't know because I remember the event like it was the day before yesterday. Oh and the second problem with this situation is that I had not the common sense to get my camera phone ready to snap a picture or video. No evidence usually means no believers...but it's ok because I'm not even sure if I believe myself from time to time.

Generally, though...I believe what I saw WAS real and not a hallucination. On top of that, I am not a drug user or alcohol consumer of any sort. So I know it couldn't have been anything like that. When I think back on it I just keep feeling in my gut that it WAS a true event and that everyone else just wasn't looking up. It doesn't help that it was over a very unpopulated area of the Mount Pleasant Township Area. But I thought it'd be something to share since Altoona isn't really ALL that far away from us here in Mt. Pleasant.

Also a bit of a note...It is approximately 3-5 miles away from the notorious Kecksburg UFO incident of the 60's...If that's important to anything here.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
WOW thats a good vid.
exactly like the ufo i saw...

new topics

top topics

join