It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Predicted The 9/11 Attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I had a gentleman send me his Manifesto where he states that he had predicted the 9/11 terrorist attacks and tried to contact the president and other government agencies but to no avail.

His name is Soleiman C. Edmondson. He sent me his story and asked me to publish it on my website. I agreed to do so.

What I am asking everyone here is: Has anyone heard of this man?
What do you think of his vision and story?

I am very interested to know what you think.

Below is the link to his story.

www.grassyknoll.homestead.com...

[Edited on 31-5-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I'm sorry, it looks like the link doesn't work. I guess I don't know how the link system works here.

Anyway, here is the link. Just copy and paste it to the browser.

www.grassyknoll.homestead.com...

d1k

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Thats a pretty scary article. I hope hes wrong.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Sorry, I don't believe in ESP, and I have never heard of this man.

[Edited on 31-5-2004 by Xenophon]

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
If every one of these nuts are right, then why are we still here? We are so enthralled with our own downfall...

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
so basically , in 2004 (which we are halfway thru already) there will be a world nuclear war , america will get hit by asteroid and planet x will come past ?

he missed out the alien invasion of lizard men and demons from hell resurfacing to kill us too

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Seems to me like he took just about every doomsday scenario and lumped them together. No prophecy, just consolidation. He and Sollog should exchange vows.

If anyone looked at the rest of the site, it appears to be a satirical conspiracy theory site.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Sounds like the John Titor story just speeded up in one year instead of 15-20

Also i carnt see the USA invading 3 countrys in 6 months as they are having probs locking down Iraq as we speak and i dont think they would be so stupid as that would just be asking for retaliation

[Edited on 31-5-2004 by Crash]

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
His predictions are confusing because I can't tell if they are in any type of order. It seems as though he has many years of predictions all happening in the next 6 months.

d1k

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Sure some people love to be the center of attention but whats with these nuts (if its not true) going off with all these doom perdictions.

Are they purposely out to scare people, do they really think they saw the future, did they really see the future?

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crash
Sounds like the John Titor story just speeded up in one year instead of 15-20

Also i carnt see the USA invading 3 countrys in 6 months as they are having probs locking down Iraq as we speak and i dont think they would be so stupid as that would just be asking for retaliation

[Edited on 31-5-2004 by Crash]

Actually I believe "John Titor" said the very beginnings of the civil war would begin this year right around the elections..I might be wrong though..

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by acidhead
so basically , in 2004 (which we are halfway thru already) there will be a world nuclear war , america will get hit by asteroid and planet x will come past ?

he missed out the alien invasion of lizard men and demons from hell resurfacing to kill us too

Thats what I'm thinking also. Dating myself, I remember Jean Dixon, the Hollywood psychic. Her claim to fame was the kennedy assassination.

From what I read of his visions, and believe me, he has several dozen of them, they are general and vague.

I was just curious if anyone else has heard of him.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Savatage
Seems to me like he took just about every doomsday scenario and lumped them together. No prophecy, just consolidation. He and Sollog should exchange vows.

If anyone looked at the rest of the site, it appears to be a satirical conspiracy theory site.

Yes, the Grassy Knoll is intended to be satirical.
i decided to go that way and when people read the conspiracy theories and news stories, it might make them stop just for a moment and think that yes, maybe, there is another plausible explanation other than what the government dishes out.

BTW, I am the webmaster of the Grassy Knoll.

rc

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I looked the name up and he did run for mayor...

new topics

top topics

join