It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this where we are heading?(Madness)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Is this where we are heading?

www.youtube.com

Im Dutch so there will be allot of bad writhing.

From all the story's here on ATS and all over the world. We discus debunk and acknowledge the miseries that is being done to us-

We keep living our lives, more depressed,more angry, more lost in the meaning of life.
What can we do?

Maybe the vid i added, can be some motivation.
Why dont we all go tho different site's and put a date on where we al go out open the window and yell. IM MAD AS HELL, and IM NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE.
read further...
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 5-3-2010 by MrOrange82]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
...here. When we al put down a date wich we are gonna discus here now. And we posted it on our own social networks, we come back here on Ats and then on some point, people from all over the world will yell those words with all the emotions in it. This must reach the news form all over the world.
It just takes some preparation and will of you all. Just think about it it is a strong message, and maybe a beginning of the end.
What are your thoughts about this. It can be done ATs becomes the central point and all of you readers go and post this on other websites from all over the world. And then on one day on one specific point everybody will go out and yell with anger. IM A HUMAN BEING GOD###MED

Im trying to make a change, dont burn me of on it. Spreading the word isn't enough. People will look at you if you are the one that is being MAD. We will have to show then MAD.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
And it will be a test of how big, and strong our community is.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
obvious im the only only one that is mad. Im starting to feel crazy, cause nobody is reacting.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
i think that the whole 2012 thing ..... i think that there will be catorstophic events that we are already seeing, and it will only get worse, last night my little brother of 13yrs said to me that he thinks that the whole 2012 thing is more of a hype, and that when the time gets closer that people will start freaking out because of all the preditions and there will be uncontrollable mayhem, that coming from a 13 year old i was shocked, its kinda true if you think about it, imagine 7 000 000 000 people thinking that the world is gonna end tomorrow, can you imagine the looting, and chaos,

Be at peace with everything and everyone

Love unconditionally, no matter who and what.

And be a good person, you have nothing to worry about, live life with no regret,

Peace

top topics

join