It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transfering of Energy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Okay, so I've noticed recently that I possess a little quirk that I have never seen before.
Lately, when I have been setting on the couch with a few of my friends I start to get a strange reaction to the person next to me. When after doing our thing (its against terms to say what) I start to get that real focus of energy, where I can put all of my brain power focus to one specific thing.
And for some reason I start to feel a build of energy in my left leg, and ever so slightly it will twitch (but barely enough to notice by eye), but it feels like a massive release when I do move. Strangely enough, every time I get this small twitch, the person sitting next to me, either touching my leg or within a foot of it, I notice their leg jumps at the same time mine does. I always do it again to see if it is coincidence, and strangely they always do it the same time I do. After the second time, but they couldn't know it was me unless they happened to be looking at my leg that exact moment, but they will get a little uneasy and naturally shift their leg away.

I tried to explain it the best that I could, but I'm not sure what it means. Is that a transfer of energy, is it just their peripherals maybe seeing such a slight move in my leg, that they jump when they see it? Or is it just stupid coincidence?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Nostradumbass

There is a lot of magical stories people have with life energy events. Especially kundalini.

It's a sort of Raw body reaction to the collective life energy of the room. Just take a look at Tesla's coil. or check out Kundalini videos on Youtube to see what I mean. There must be someone in that room who has a strong energetic signature. Sounds like it was you.

Every involuntary body twitch is the intended result of the life energy that surrounds your body.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
So you are saying with the sudden change in focus, my body realizes the collective energy from the room, and reacts accordingly?

I'm not quite sure, but is it possible I could take it a step further in experimenting as to control which body part is twitching.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nostradumbass
So you are saying with the sudden change in focus, my body realizes the collective energy from the room, and reacts accordingly?

I'm not quite sure, but is it possible I could take it a step further in experimenting as to control which body part is twitching.

If it's not voluntary movement, then I'd think that's what it was. Raw reaction to surrounding energy.

During my Kundalini, I have actually sent people into what seemed to be like random body movements. Later I learned that they were just riding the strong energy signal of my being. The same thing can be happening to you. From my experience, it seems like this is a contagious experience!

new topics

top topics

join