It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aussies deported after boy steals 53 cents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

An Australian woman and her two sons will be deported from the US after one of the boys punched a classmate and stole 53 cents.

Interesting detail is that they already had the status of illegal immigrants after some mix up about an application for green card..

Tracey Washington and her two boys, aged 13 and 5, have been declared illegal immigrants after she missed a deadline to apply for a green card last May

Aussies deported after boy steals 53 cents

I can't wait to hear what you guys think of this. On the one hand, if you steal, you really have no right to anything. On the other hand, can you take such measures because of the actions of a 13 year old?

[edit on 5-3-2010 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I dont believe in borders, and kids arent adults, they learn to varying degrees, some quickly and some are very difficult....but its the punching that would be number one discipline on my list, then he'd have to be disciplined for stealing.

But basically its ludicrous.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
out of all the illegal's, doing illegal things
It's a white boy kicked out over 53 cent's

only in emerika folks

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
They probably think they're being funny because Australia used to be a penal colony.

Ironically they're the ones with an industrial prison system.

It will probably wreck your life for a while lady but trust me. You're far better off being deported here than living over there.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
If those Aussies were illegal immigrants in the US, they deserve deportation back here. The petty crime was not the reason. All that did was bring in the cops that then ran a check.

In Australia we deport Americans that have overstayed a visitors permit all the time.
They get pulled up for some minor traffic offense, or maybe littering, the cops run a check, and discover the immigration department has an arrest warrant out on them.

On go the handcuffs, and then the trouble really starts.

We have zero tolerance for illegals in Australia, and expect no different anywhere else.

new topics

top topics

join