It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Gunman May Have Had 9/11 Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

There were signs, however, that Bedell may have harbored resentment for the military and had doubts about the facts behind the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.
link
Interesting.
Is this true or are they just not letting a crisis go to waste?
No sooner the gunman dies then he is linked to truthers.
What better way to marginalize truthers than to tie them to senseless gun violence?
Maybe it is true?

Its just that the two motives attributed don't seem to fit together.
Resentment for military usually pairs with acceptance of the 9/11 events as told because it is believed that the US foreign policy/military is to blame for inciting the attacks.

Strange days indeed.

For what its worth, I myself don't believe the US gov did it. But I am sure there is a "You can't handle the truth!" aspect to the explanation.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by GuyverUnit I]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Not really surprised. Anyone, well almost anyone that goes nuts or is a little different seems to get tied to some sort of group that either is, or is being touted as a extremist group.

The reason their propaganda works so very well is because all the people in authority say it without batting an eye.

But slightly off subject, look at all the guns that were around to put this guy down. It was quick.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Wonder wHat his ATS identify is?

Have a few condidates that fit his profile.....

CX

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
They say it like it's a bad thing, and something confined to a few loose canons.

If they took their heads out of their backsides for two seconds, they'd discover that pretty much anyone you arrested these days has questions about 9/11.

It's not just the "crazies".

CX.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
www.archive.org...

There's your proof

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I'm assuming those are audio files of the shooter talking about 9-11?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by GuyverUnit I

Just click the link; no need to assume anything

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by seethelight

Sorry, presently unable to listen to audio.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by GuyverUnit I

Check it out later then!

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I listened to one and it was like he was reading a dull dissertation on the evils of government control over property, schools, media and that sort of thing. Maybe there are other ones where he mentions 9/11, but his issue was with the world's elite using government to enslave the rest of humanity. Pretty basic One World Government stuff.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
there is a yahoo link too

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
Wonder wHat his ATS identify is?

Have a few condidates that fit his profile.....

they said he was 36 yrs old and from California

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Quoting me from another thread on this topic.

Now that the mainstream media is reporting that his distrust for the gov't and 911 came from websites ...You are going to see the beginning of censorship of internet for "YOUR PROTECTION".

Yes, people are responsible for their own actions, but so many people don't know where to turn. The internet is WAY more powerful than people give it credit for.

On this site I see people screaming for revolution, based on half assed facts that the regular Joe won't further investigate, but become immersed in. Yeah, he should do his own investigating, but the WHOLE situation regardless of a hidden truth is SO infuriating, that it definitely effects your mind set. Regardless of whatever side of the fence you stand.

The anger is spreading more than the message, and it will turn out negatively for everyone.

Sad times. Reboot required. I guess 2012. *sigh*

top topics

join