Look, just throwing something into the air here. When theres a storm on the way especially an electrical one...well i get CHARGED...look to myself it
seems far fetched. But i was hoping that some of you out there got this aswell. Its like even before i see the clouds or reports that a storm is on
the way my whole body is in some way Earthing the coming Charge. I have been electrocuted once, be it only 240 volts from a faulty iron! Has anyone
else had such an experiance?...would love to know...ps Keep yourself Fused!
This content community relies on user-generated content from our member contributors. The opinions of our members are not those of site ownership who maintains strict editorial agnosticism and simply provides a collaborative venue for free expression.