It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some food for thought!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
First a little about myself, I have always been a quick learner and very quick problem solver, after having the bible read to me and learning other religions as like, the Quran, Mayans, Egyptians, Muslims, Monks, and even Scientific theories. I am a religious person but just believe in a different religion than most. As what I have done is take everything out of all religions that I believe not to be the truth, and when I mean Truth, I mean thing's that do not make sense. Because I have always believed if something does not make sense, it is a lie. Even though I might understand all of the meanings of all religions and science theories, if something did not make sense I would class it as a lie. Then I put all the rest together, that made sense, and there I had my own religion, even though there is no proof, that any of these religions are correct, but there is also no proof to say that they are not correct. I believe they are all correct, just needed to be put into the right order, and take out a lot of the stuff that does not make sense.

Now here it goes, bear with with me, it might get confusing for some, but my mind is specifically designed to make sense out of things.

When life began on this planet, starting from algae and micro organisms, then this formed into grass then trees, things in the ocean started the same as on the land, just in a different environment. Then micro organisms began to take shape and evolve into living creatures, and well most you get the idea with all this stuff. Now from everything I have learned from all religions including the bible there is no proof at all that we were from this planet. Life has most likely been around for longer than we can all imagine, and yes even on other planets, as no one really knows when it all began, or even if it began with the big bang, They are all only theories, of what could of happened. Unless you were a God yourself, there is no way of knowing this. When humans arrived here and no one really knows when this was either, just theories. God had placed us here upon earth, to be tested, to see if we could be put into, what I like to call the real world.

Now this God had to put every human under the ultimate test, to see if they were capable of following the correct path, and this path is obviously Gods way. So what he had to do was send down a good angel and a bad angel. I will not call them Jesus and Lucifer, only because they have been sent down many of times well before even the birth of Christ, only under different form and different names, but the point is they have been her numerous times.
The good angel was here to show people the right ways in life, like, Showing humans that we should be kind to all, and everything on this world is here for you for free and every human has a task to do, which this is what you were born to do, and all that was asked in return that we look after the world that feeds us and clothes us and shelters. The job for the bad angel was to show people the opposite. That was showing us we should fight for what we want, and we should pay for things with shinny things like gold and silver, and to do what he tells you to do not what you were born to do, by force if necessary. And not to worry about the world, it will look after it self.

Now here is the food for thought, Who do you think most not all but most of the human decided to follow??

You have probably already figured this one out, but must remember that this is only the test that every human must undertake, to be able to move in to the real world. So I hope a lot of you get this message, and we all have the choice to follow who we wish, and decided whether you wish to move on or continue with this test for eternity. It's your choice and your choice alone. Peace to you all, and good luck with what ever you choose

P.s mods can you please put this in the correct topic, as I stuffed up and put it under the wrong one, thanks

[edit on 4-3-2010 by Trappedinspace]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
hmm, interesting no response's. Did this make some of you think, That maybe you are on the wrong side of the fence. Remember one thing, the only sins I believe in is, Murder, rape, pedophilia, every thing else is just human errors, not sins. Just mentioning this, so you all do not think by me writing this, you are all sinners. Not that you can reply to it, this is the way I deliberately wrote it, just to make people think about it, We were all brought in to a world, with all these mistakes already made, so it is not our fault we have live the life we live just to survive, No one asks to be brought into this world, it is just Gods way, and we just have to live with the mistakes others have made. But please flag at least if you like it or agree with it, if you disagree then reply, whether you are religious or not. I am always willing to speak to any one. ;-) THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION, SO NO NEED TO TAKE OF OFFENSE Peace to you all

[edit on 5-3-2010 by Trappedinspace]

join