It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News.....Shooting near the Pentagon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499
reply to post by Rockpuck

If rational thinking was his strong suit, this would have never happened.

starsyren,

What if he would have started shooting while he was still on the Metro, with no cops around?

I suspect there was nothing wrong with his thinking in the least. His online profile is of a 911 Truther, and not a neo conservative either, though this the agenda, along with all the tea parties, where they tried to tie in aware, awake people to political stripes.

I am so sorry for him, and proud of him. And furious about the mysterious deaths of the truthers and citizens who are determined to wake us up and stand for freedom. Freedom doesn't have political stripes. It isn't a mad max every man for himself. The natives were free as well, though community based and cooperative.

What I believe went down is an actual kidnapping of this man, abuse and then strapping ammo on him and setting an incident up that he did not engage in willingly.

This is what they think they can do to anyone.

We have to make sure that people understand what their leaders are doing.

Mysterious Deaths of 9/11 Witnesses (MUST SEE)

Another truther can be added to the list.

edit to add: theres already a thread on this topic: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 5-3-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
What I believe went down is an actual kidnapping of this man, abuse and then strapping ammo on him and setting an incident up that he did not engage in willingly.

This is what they think they can do to anyone.

We have to make sure that people understand what their leaders are doing.

Somebody else isn't tracking too good either.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
He was most likely an ats member, as well. In this case they didn't want to do a suicide, makes me wonder what they will attempt, will they try to link a forum and promote the idea he was a militia neo con, like they're trying to do with those who will be free, and who don't wear political stripes, some of us are real communal hippy types?

I am very suspisous. Aside from jkrog08's recent passing, I wonder if any ohters will be missed as well. I am feeling really sad at all these lights going out.

<< 1   >>

join