It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adventure out from the law. Teach why to get your anarchy on.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
First off, ANARCHY should be the only new world order wanted. Ask your own self why, and answer your own question why.
Where there is no law enforced by government you are truely free to go about life how you only feel you should. Shouldn't you want it like that?

I'd like to know what makes anyone think they need "the law enforced by government" to exist? Elaberate.

What would you be doing right now if there were no laws backed by police and courts and jails and fines? Elaberate.

Maybe the first thing that should happen of you, when no law comes about, is get yourself a gun and some ammo, since there is no restrictions by law anymore when there is no more law enforced by government. Only way to ease up all gun control restriction laws is by anarchy. And you know this maaaaan! All these B.S. restrictions the U.S. got in you name the areas can be eased up wholeheartedly by anarchy. If the congressional U.S. keeps making all these God damn laws daily, it's going to catch up with us, and foil our lively free lives even worse. Can't even try making money busking (street performing) without some law on your butt to ruin it for you. Enough with laws! I've had it up to here with laws!

ANARCHY will be the sizzle when people wake up to kill off the laws of the land enforced by government!

EXIT: GOVERNMENT

ENTER: ANARCHY

[edit on 4-3-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

First off, ANARCHY should be the only new world order wanted. Ask your own self why, and answer your own question why. Where there is no law enforced by government you are truely free to go about life how you only feel you should. Shouldn't you want it like that?

Sure.

Guess what.

I want you dead.

Should I get it? Nope. And a just (notice, corrupt won't do at all) government will help protect you from me.

Or, if I do succeed in my goal, a just government will help ensure I don't hurt anyone else.

Still liking anarchY?

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

But surely I'd be alert to protect myself from the likes of you.
And I, under anarchy, would be equiped definently to handle mostly anything anyone can dish at me to hurt me or try to kill me. Ha!

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

I like your watch Torment.

So I will blow your legs off with a twelve bore shotgun to get it.

Thanks for the new watch SUCKER.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Smyle, Silver, and I just teamed up to murder you and take your stuff...thats 3 to 1...what do you have to protect yourself from us?

oh bam...looks like your done for...

luckily you currently have laws to protect you from us...

there is logic your missing here..laws are made to protect the people from each other, not to enslave you...although I will agree there are far too many laws to begin with.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
laws are made to protect the people from each other, not to enslave you...although I will agree there are far too many laws to begin with.

Well said Saturn.

Many people just cannot wait for the US to turn into a war zone.
About day three, they will realize it cannot just be turned off like a video game.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Anarchy in sense, is the only way to be free. But, you have to have one hell of a mature society. Something we are far from. But, the longer we wait, the faster we get there.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Anarchy is just what it means! No one except for groups of like minded individuals will control anything. AND that is worse than gov't control. You don't like things now, anarchy would instate social darwinism real quick. The weak would be preyed on by those stronger. Sorry but the weak will perish real fast. No fairness, no one to protect you, I like the idea since I have a rather larger circle of associates that together we could protect what is ours, ASt least until we disagree

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Wont be a war zone with anarchy. When just about all people equip themselves with weapons once all restrictions are eased all up, then that in itself is a deterrent against violations against persons. Same as the law enforced is a deterrent, really. Besides, tribes of anarchy are individuals working in agreement together to make it. Mess with one of us, you're messing with the whole tribe. They wont just let you do me wrong if I'm apart of the right tribe during anarchy days. Ha!

Tribes of anarchy present certain protections to a good cool extent.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

If there were ever a reasonable explanation for the new FEMA camps popping up around the country, it would be to lock up the likes of people like you. Anyone in your'e state of mind should not even be allowed to own a gun, and that's coming from a licensed concealed handgun owner. It's people like you that give honest, law abiding, gun owners a bad name. I think that the best thing you could is to destroy your guns and turn yourself into a mental facility.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I hate it when people post about anarchy. Especially without a real understanding of what anarchy is. Anarchy is not "chaos incarnate" as the name suggests, IMO Anarchy is the belief that people shouldn't have to be told whats right an whats wrong. Its a state of coexistence without rules without the constant need for bloodshed and violence, "Punker" Anarchy is a fools false paradise, philosophical Anarchy is utopia, "Heaven"

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

They wont just let you do me wrong if I'm apart of the right tribe during anarchy days. Ha!

Then your tribe is following a set of guidelines. Expectations. Pacts.

Guess what....its the basis of government.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tormentations
First off, ANARCHY should be the only new world order wanted. Ask your own self why, and answer your own question why.
Where there is no law enforced by government you are truely free to go about life how you only feel you should. Shouldn't you want it like that?
Where are you going to get your food and water?
Government also has a big deal to do with what you eat and how you receive it.
If you attempt to drill your own wells, where will you get the supplies to operate it? How will you obtain electricity? Who will make sure they don't force you to pay thousands of dollars for $10 worth of electricity?

I'd like to know what makes anyone think they need "the law enforced by government" to exist? Elaberate.

I need law enforced by the government because there are some sick people out there that while my child is at school, learning how to read and setting his life out on a proper path of intelligence, that are planning harming him at the very moment he has a chance. I want to ensure his safety. I want to be able to transport myself and family safely along the roadway system without being killed by some drunk that wishes his life was over.

What would you be doing right now if there were no laws backed by police and courts and jails and fines? Elaberate.

I would be hiding from people like you who obviously don't want to be a part of something bigger than themselves and help mankind in general be a surviving force for generations to come.

ANARCHY will be the sizzle when people wake up to kill off the laws of the land enforced by government!

Have an original thought for once and become something greater than yourself.

EXIT: GOVERNMENT

ENTER: ANARCHY

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Look at the wars going on... They are due to governments, not anarchy. So the violent world is already thanks to governments. If you support government, then you support violence and extortion. Afterall, the government has a gun to point at you, to enforce the law. You shouldnt be exorted out from what you want to do.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Think for a moment that there are stories other than yours, and that there are dreams and ambitions perhaps greater than your own. Now sustain this thought indefinitely. Consider, now, why your life is worth living in comparison to the lives of these others -- the whole of humanity -- and reason in way that does not resemble an excuse or an appeal to emotion. If you cannot justify your existence, I implore you: do not exist.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Look at the wars going on... They are due to governments, not anarchy. So the violent world is already thanks to governments. If you support government, then you support violence and extortion. Afterall, the government has a gun to point at you, to enforce the law. You shouldnt be exorted out from what you want to do.

Here's the problem with your logic. You've lumped corrupt governments with all governments. Not all governments are corrupt.

Another problem: supporting government does not mean you support violence and exhtortion. Consider the Quaker Herman Husband. He supported the Regulators (a group of colonials who were dissatisfied with Britain's government about ten years prior to the Revolution). Yet he also was a Quaker and by definition anti-violence.

Now, I understand what you are arguing, and I understand why. I agree with you, corrupt government is a terrible force in the world. But the solution does not lie with the abandonment of a governmental society, but with removing the pockets of corruption and healing the government. Rather like surgery to remove cancer, if you will.

Tormentations, don't take this the wrong way because it is meant with kindness and love. But I've read many, many of your posts now and you seem very.....young. By this I mean you have a lot of idealism and desire to change things, which are appealing characteristics of younger folk. But you must temper your idealism with wisdom and tolerance (which comes with age and experience, sad to say) or else the steel you forge into YOU will not stand the test of life.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by smyleegrl]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The biggest obstacle to an Anarchist society is that society itself is not ready for the responsibility. Anarchy is the epitome of freedom. No authority, no control. Anarchy does not imply no government, no law, or no order; this is a misnomer, as Anarchy is about the abolition of unwanted authority.

Consider this; in a society with no authority figure, wouldn't the masses themselves be the ultimate authority? Authority becomes individualized, where anyone, anywhere, can speak out against anything and stop anything. The problem with this is what you do still need a base belief everyone understands and follows. This is solved with self-realization.

Is the only reason you do not murder because it is against the law? Or against your religion? If the reason you believe in certain moral principles is because it is enforced upon you by an exterior force, whether it be the word of man or the word of god, are you actually a moral individual? You're not, at all. People have a misunderstanding about morality and suggest that societal laws and religious laws discuss morality but they only impose morality; morality is in the mind of the individual and requires duality to exist. What needs to exist for an Anarchist society to prosper is for people to generally be altruistic, thoughtful, and moral.

I believe morality is self-evident. You do not need someone to impose their will upon you, you merely need to observe to discover morality. For the religious, God's laws aren't written in a book, they're written in reality. Everything is interconnected and interdependent, the natural order of God/Nature/etc.

In an Anarchist society, morality would never be imposed because morality is self-evident. Furthermore, government can still exist. Laws can still exist. The thing is, authority exists in all and yet authority exists with none. No one has more authority than anyone else over anything except on the personal level where you enter personal relationships in which authority does exist to an extent (I call it the Law of Pussy). So if no one is a leader, like authority, would we not all be leaders?

It's this sort of paradoxical concept in which Anarchy can exist and prosper. There is no authority because we all have authority. There is no leader because we are all leaders. It's being individualistic yet understanding that we all must still rely upon one another to prosper, as is the nature of humanity.

The biggest problem with this is that it is understandingly, far too idealistic to ever really happen I believe. Perhaps on a much smaller level but I don't know exactly how things would manager on the macro scale.

I see Anarchy not so much as a pragmatic political philosophy but rather a philosophy of living your life and maintaining as much self-control as possible.

But all I can see is this; if you believe Anarchy could not exist because people would be constantly killing each other, would you be any different? And if so, are you really a moral individual? If the constraints of societal control falls and you're left on your own two feet, will your moral principle stand, or is your moral principle reliant on certain beliefs being imposed upon yourself?

new topics

top topics

join