Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Advanced aircraft in the Pentagon's secret arsenal?

page: 1

join

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Here is a very short but interesting presentation by a friend of mine, Mike Schratt, entitled:

ADVANCED AIRCRAFT IN THE PENTAGON'S SECRET ARSENAL
www.youtube.com...

I have known Mike since the late 1990's. Although I am somewhat skeptical of any theories relating to alleged back-engineering of craft of unknown origin, I just thought that his presentation has always been interesting.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Well, I like his spokeswoman, in any case.. *grin*

Seriously, the thing I dislike about programs like this is there is very little to back everything up. I undertsand and repsect that you have known the fellow for a while, but maybe you can ask him to perhaps explain where he gets this data from.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Very interesting! That "Pulsar" rendering is fascinating. It does indeed look other worldly. Twelve thousand miles per hour? My goodness. Note also the mention of it's contrails having been seen all around the world.

I enjoyed this very much....interesting subject to ponder. Actually, even though according to this, is it hugely costly with monies we can ill-afford, in a way it's very cool, although not the aspect of their using them for destruction.

Since we are supposedly financing these crafts, I wish they would at least take one of us for a ride. Preferably me.

[edit on 3/4/2010 by ladyinwaiting]

new topics

join