It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Documents Reveal GOP Plan to Use Scare tactics to Raise Money

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Some of us didn't need a news story to figure this out. It's obvious they've been doing this all along.

Republican Strategy

Is it really any surprise?

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I'm glad the GOP got outed on this as I feel it's important for the general population to understand that they don't care about the average American. They're just doing the same thing that Obama did during the 2008 election by playing off of the hopes and dreams of the American people to make MONEY. That's all. They saw the potential of the Tea Party movement in making money and decided to throw a bunch of fear into their campaign to get the people riled up and support them. Guess what? If you vote them back into office, they're going to continue down the same path that we're on. I'm sure there's going to a bunch of back and forth between conservatives and liberals on here playing the blame game on who is worse, while BOTH of these groups do EXACTLY THE SAME THING to the people. It's really a shame that people have to fall into the "us vs. them" trap that's constantly being laid for all of us, when what both of these groups are doing is affecting every single person and not just the Democrats or Republicans. I guess Einstein was right when he said that human stupidity was infinite.

[edit on 4-3-2010 by Sirius20]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Don't think for one second that the democrats don't do the same thing. Both big parties are corrupt.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sirius20
They're just doing the same thing that Obama did during the 2008 election by playing off of the hopes and dreams of the American people to make MONEY. That's all.

I guess I don't quite understand what you're saying here.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
wow. its certainly nice to see how mature politicians are these days...making obama look like the joker, pelosi as cruella from 101 dalmations and reid as scooby doo...i cant believe they get PAID to do this

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Pointing out weaknesses of the other political party is nothing new. It called politics for a reason.

Maybe pointing out that the other side is pointing out weakness on their side without doing the same is the real conspiracy.....

Dems: But, but the GOP is the party of "NO"......

Is that the best they got?

BTW the GOP should embrace this and take it one step farther...."Not only are we the party of NO, but to this President we are the party of "HECK NO."

top topics

join