It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Painless' vaccine needle invented in Japan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Kanji Takada, a professor of pharmacokinetics - or the study of the absorption, distribution and fate of substances delivered to the human body - has developed a round vaccine "chip" measuring just 1.5 cm in diameter that contains as many as 300 micro needles. The device can deliver drugs to the body without breaking the dermis layer of skin. By penetrating just 0.5 millimetres before the needles dissolve and administer the vaccine, the patient feels no discomfort and there is no bleeding, said Professor Takada, of Kyoto Pharmaceutical University.

"The patch can be used to deliver any type of vaccine and people are not frightened of having the injection because they feel nothing at all," said Professor Takada.
[...] Professor Takada's new injection system could be available for use in hospitals in Japan within two years.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Well, you heard it here www.abovetopsecret.com...
first.
When it says it will be available in two years, that puts us at just before "doomsday" Dec 2012. Not that I believe 2012 is "the end of the world" but that that is the time when all hell breaks loose because... that is the scheduled collapse time. Under the cover of "God is out to destroy us for our sinful, sinful ways! (Elites love to blame the victim), they pull out the stops and demolish the world system.

So, a quick review. Fake anthrax scares at the UN, Sen. Kerry's office, San Diego, Utah, Georgia school, Washington DC uhmm have I missed any? Sets us up for plausible reliablity for the govt having a "medical countermeasures" system in place for when the real deal terror event involving anthrax goes down. (my best guess is early may, Los Angeles, CA but who really knows). This event is to program the populace for mass vaccination in the event of h1n1 "mutating" with h51n to produce the "ultimate nightmare scenario" that the elites have been planning for years. They've said h5n1 has a kill rate of around 50%, so I'll take them at their own word, because they are following a script they wrote themselves. If the virus is supposed to infect half the population, we are looking at a 25% kill rate in the vaccine. Or they just spike the vaccines with real avian flu (I can't see them being that stupid).

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
2nd thread
The first one is here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

join