It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican hit by gay sex scandal

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Vatican chorister sacked for allegedly procuring male prostitutes for papal gentleman-in-waiting

The Vatican was today rocked by a sex scandal reaching into Pope Benedict's household after a chorister was sacked for allegedly procuring male prostitutes for a papal gentleman-in-waiting. Angelo Balducci, a Gentleman of His Holiness, was caught by police on a wiretap allegedly negotiating with Thomas Chinedu Ehiem, a 29-year-old Vatican chorister, over the specific physical details of men he wanted brought to him. Transcripts in the possession of the Guardian suggest that numerous men may have been procured for Balducci, at least one of whom was studying for the priesthood. The explosive claims about Balducci's private life have caused grave embarrassment to the Vatican, which has yet to publicly comment on the affair. While Catholicism does not condemn homosexuality outright, its teaching is that homosexual acts "are intrinsically disordered". The Catechism of the Catholic church states unequivocally: "Under no circumstances can they be approved."

Balducci was arrested on 10 February, suspected of involvement in widespread corruption. A senior Italian government official, he is alleged to have to steered public works contracts towards favoured bidders. He has not been charged.

Once again the men in frocks have been caught with their trousers down (or cassocks up) I cannot for one minute relate to anyone that goes to church on a Sunday and not even consider the mafia that they worship.

The end of times seems to be fast approaching, for Christianity at least.

Link to full article -www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
i must say, i am shocked to my core, i just find it impossible to believe that someone in the vatican was attempting to arrange a consensual sexual encounter with an adult.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Ahh, another Vatican scandal. If only they would realize that man is a sexual being. Instead they try to stiffle their urges to the point of madness. Hence this story. Well, good thing I have zero association with the corrupt false church that is the Vatican.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Well, good thing I have zero association with the corrupt false church that is the Vatican.

Yeah. Same here. I have nothing against their religion, just the way they go about it and how the Vatican believes they can control everyone from their little 'headquarters.'

This just shows how far infiltration can go. I'm not surprised that there is once again, another Vatican scandal. I've got a feeling that all of these are going to lead up to something big.

All we need to do it sit back and watch.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

Catholics and Christians are not the same, Non-Catholics view Catholics as from and old era that does not teach the bible. They practice Idolatry and ancient pagan rituals like the Incense and the Pagan holiday of December 25th as Christ birthday when in fact no one knows when the King was born.

Go to a non-denominational church you will see a huge difference, you can see why the catholic church is dying.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Funny, these people can dabble in some gay and underage play....

But consenting adults in Africa must not be allowed contraception.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by pieman

I concur.... Im shocked too... Who would have thought that a male dominated and sex starved environment could produce such things???..... Shocking...

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
These types of things were probably going on for centuries. As one earlier poster suggested, if you take a bunch of sex starved men, it is highly improbable that none of them are going to engage in shenanigans.

The difference between today and a few generations ago is people have the technology and the courage to expose the church. Decades ago most people probably felt they would go to hell or at least be severely ostracized for bringing to light the sordid details of a priest's sex life. Today, TMZ will pay you top dollar if you can get a picture of a prominent priest in a compromising position.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by pieman

i must say, i am shocked to my core, i just find it impossible to believe that someone in the vatican was attempting to arrange a consensual sexual encounter with an adult.

Well I must say Pieman you never disappoint me with your wit
You get a star just for pissing everyone else off by being the first to post the gag.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

Catholics and Christians are not the same,

Yes they are and even if they aren't I believe it as a matter of my faith so it is true

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackPoison94

I've got a feeling that all of these are going to lead up to something big.

Said the bishop to the boy that dropped his jelly beans at the bishops feet

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

When I do go to church, I do it to honor the traditional teachings of Christ. Kindness, compassion , forgiveness, and love. While acknowledging how I fall short and hope to improve in the above mentioned.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

Yes indeed. It is why the Earth based Spiritual Movement is gaining ground fast. Intolerance followed by hypocrisy on the base of many Christian paths… why the in hells should one believe what they say?

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
lol

continue to support the church people ... then u can go to heaven

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

catholics are concidered christian is by definition Only

two entirely different orginizations

one is pagen and one follows the bible

catholics are known for their gay and pedofile antics and this article isn't surprising at all except for the face it became somewhat public so someone actually got fired due to that fact

[edit on 4-3-2010 by AmericanDaughter]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by pieman

are u ignorant ?

people in the church have been raping little kids for years, since its the best way to do it

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AmericanDaughter

The Catholic church is not Pagan. Sorry we have strict requirements, and monotheisim is not allowed

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Noinden

maybe pagan was the wrong word
catholice pray to dead people and basicly worship a man called pope
among a very long list of other things that are against christian beliefs

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

catholics are concidered christian is by definition Only two entirely different orginizations

Remember Ted ? Didn't he pay for some extrabiblical pillow munching ?

So what kind of xtian is he and all the millions of sheep that hung on to his every bigoted word ?

OK I know, he didn't worship a virgin but I bet he knelt in front of a few.

[edit on 4-3-2010 by moocowman]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Well it would be very interesting to see how they defend themselves of these accusations. Will they find a biblical verse from thier bibles to defend the indefensible act that they have been denouncing for years?

I am not gay bashing. More like hypocrit bashing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join