It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Painless' vaccine needle invented in Japan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
"Kanji Takada, a professor of pharmacokinetics - or the study of the absorption, distribution and fate of substances delivered to the human body - has developed a round vaccine "chip" measuring just 1.5 cm in diameter that contains as many as 300 micro needles. The device can deliver drugs to the body without breaking the dermis layer of skin" For more:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

I'm not impressed with this discovery because I'm against all vaccines. This seems like it would make it easier to give people vaccines without them even knowing about it because the peson getting the vaccine does not feel it.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by (C2C)

Interesting. Did everyone know that the forehand and forehead are some of the most chemical permeable areas of the body? Mark of the Beast anyone?

Allegic contact dermatitis: chemical and metabolic mechanisms

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I'm not impressed with this discovery because I'm against all vaccines. This seems like it would make it easier to give people vaccines without them even knowing about it because the peson getting the vaccine does not feel it.

This seems to unsettle me. It could inject anything; from something highly ionizing or some microscopic technology that needs to be 'activated.' There are many possibilities and all I hope, is that they use this technology in the right way.

Which they won't.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I have never told anyone on ATS what I do for a living but in my field this wouldn't work. Although, this is a huge break through over all and sure to pave the way for all future inoculations pet and human.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Oh cool - so now getting *chipped* will not even hurt!

Grrr...

Though I guess a little pain in the arm wouldn't bother those who think being chipped will be 'all that'...

On the other hand anything to help those who suffer - it's all good.

peace

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
lol

people need to be very paranoid to not get vaccine because of the pain

its not bad at all

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
lol

people need to be very paranoid to not get vaccine because of the pain

its not bad at all

The idiocy of your statement makes me sorry for you.

To be honest, I think you could actually do with a little bit of research before making a statement as such. Shame on you for such an IGNORANT reply. There are many different reasons why people would prefer to NOT have to feel the needles, which are VERY evident, and have nothing to do with PARANOIA.

When I was a child, I suffered massive head trauma in a car accident, resulting in 14 years of my life being lost/interrupted due to frequent seizures. Not the kind where I drop and shake like a fish out of water, though, I was lucky. My brain would cease to function normally, and eyes roll to back of my head. I'd stop talking mid sentence, mid WORD even... and continue from the exact spot I had left off, once the seizure had run its course.

Do you have ANY IDEA how many needles I had to get over these years? Do you have ANY IDEA of what kinds of circumstances could, and DO, create phobias in children/people who have to endure years of tests, medicines, and such? Who the hell are YOU to call ME paranoid (yes, I take your ignorant comments to heart, as I am now DEATHLY AFRAID OF NEEDLES.)

Sorry everyone else for my personal story being added here, but it says something.

PERSONALLY, none here (I assume) welcome this invention as much as myself. This was a dream of mine as a child, to INVENT this very system. I only wish I had been in on it, to help others out.

Whether or not you agree with vaccines based on their content is a moot point. Not ALL vaccines are useless. Not all injected medicines are bad. Try to tell me my seizures cured themselves. Just frigging try it.

This is not the mark of the beast. This is simply a way to help those who may be suffering, in the most painless way possible.

Some of you people should really take a second thought before even TOUCHING your keyboards. Not everything is paranoia. If you see paranoia in everything, does that not make you paranoid yourself, in a way?

Food for thought.

[edit on 4-3-2010 by jephers0n]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Also, not to detract from my previous post, but...

Where did you guys read in that article that they were putting a chip into your body?

The idea behind this is that the VACCINE is contained in the miniature needles, designed to penetrate the upper layer of the dermis, painlessly. The needles then apparently dissolve, as they are water based. This doesn't leave a chip in your hand, or forehead... It is simply a painless delivery method for vaccines and medicines, some of which are VERY needed, depending on the problem...

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Hmm.. Being the husband of a 27 year type I diabetic, I can see the potential benefit of this as a way to administer Insulin. Of course, like all things diabetic, I can see them charging wayy to much for this and then pull it off the market prematurely claiming they could never get a return on investment.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers
Hmm.. Being the husband of a 27 year type I diabetic, I can see the potential benefit of this as a way to administer Insulin. Of course, like all things diabetic, I can see them charging wayy to much for this and then pull it off the market prematurely claiming they could never get a return on investment.

Exactly! This discovery has the potential to make SO MANY people's lives ridiculously less painful... Just like the rest of the 'good vaccines or medicines', I agree, it will more than likely be pulled from the market before those who would get the best use out of it can even get their HANDS on it.

Oh... but wait... I forgot, that others seem to have found the mark of the beast somewhere in the writeup... it MUST be the mark of the beast, because they mention a 'chip', and injections...

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

This is crazy i knew something like this was gonna happen soon,i may just be paranoid but there is no way in the world i would ever let someone implant a chip in my body,regaurdless of what "they say its for "vaccine my a$$ i think we all know what is going on here.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
exellent find (c2c) i think it is a great find you never cease to amaze me,i am going to checking into this one forsure,i also feel disturbed by this because like someone above said they can do it without u even knowing it if its painless.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by nonconformist
reply to post by ExPostFacto

This is crazy i knew something like this was gonna happen soon,i may just be paranoid but there is no way in the world i would ever let someone implant a chip in my body,regaurdless of what "they say its for "vaccine my a$$ i think we all know what is going on here.

I'll ask again where in the article it says that they IMPLANT ANYTHING?
This is simply a CHIP to press against the skin to deliver a vaccine/medicine
it is NOT an implant, it's just like a syringe, EXCEPT PAINLESS.

YOU PEOPLE ARE DEFINITELY BEING PARANOID ABOUT THIS INSTANCE.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
No one said that specific article said they were implanting anyone, but the technology behind it is a little scary from a coinspiracy theorists point of veiw though so Im just saying it is a good find for doing some research into ,yes i agree it would be awesome for diabetics so they dont have to poke themselves espcially for kids, but at the same it is unsettling.just my paranoid opinion though.

top topics

join