It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Seeing Eye on SpongeBob?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I was sat down eating my breakfast before school whilst my sister was watching SpongeBob. The one thing that caught my eye was this image of an eye on a door.

This is the episode. Sorry that it's a video, I can't find an actual picture and I don't know how to upload things. It's backwards and I have no idea why.

www.youtube.com...

Skip to 2:30 to see the eye.

It may just be a coincidence seeing as it's on a magician's door, but many things hold subliminal messages.

What are all your thoughts? Please don't flame this thread saying im stupid or whatever.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I didn't look but I wouldn't be surprised. a lot of the movies and docus floating around the internet about this stuff shows that nick is rife with that kind of nonsense. bastards.

nininicknickninicknicknick.

nickelodeon.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Your stupid or whatever!

To be honest I think its just coincidence!

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
SpongeBob is already loaded with innuendo...

I'm and old guy whose granddaughter watches and every time they mention another party down in "Bikini Bottoms", well hell I want go too!

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Sozen94

I agree with DaddyBare, Spongebob Is completely loaded with innuendo, you may also go further and agree with me that it also contains a lot of hidden meanings and disturbing messages, to say the least.

Here's what that that All Seeing Eye looks like, its a little blurry so you'll have to forgive me. This reminds me of the Illuminati quote, You will be very closely watched...

Spongebob and The All Seeing Eye

Many times my jaw has actually dropped 'cause of what I recognized the messages being sent on there were! The kids watching usually think nothing of them, nor do they even notice anything out of the blue, but what is happening is that they are being 'Conditioned' and taught to accept these things as normal, ...as OKAY. I believe it, their minds are slowly being Warped but Television..

-Shoot, You'd think that the parents would know better and not allow their kids to watch such crap television but many are simply not aware of what is happening through such accepted means of babysitting and the method through which they're own children are being raised! ~Yes children are being raised through the Tube and parents don't seem to understand just how damn powerful this TV device really is!! You could say, Its Mind-Blowing and not the good kind either!

What ever happened to real enjoyable cartoons like Scooby-Doo man?
If I ever have kids, its gotta be some truly Educational stuff and not solely Entertainment! My god, How easy it is to entertain a people now-ah-days..

Nothing but Discovery, National Geographic, Animal Planet, Biography, Discovery Science, the Travel Channel and a few particular others I can personally approve of, would I ever allow my child/children to watch and not for hours and hours on end either!

You gotta realize that there is a Whole Complete and Wonderful World outside this BOX, and people just stare at the damned thing all f#kn day!! Indeed this BOX can suck people in and does.. keeping 'em there just like a deep dark black hole. Then again.. I may just be thinking way too much into this. Over Thinking ain't bad though, its the Not-Thinking at all that'll get 'cha !!

[edit on 4-3-2010 by Sk8rDude7]

new topics

top topics

join