It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Clue to Paratopia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
O.K. I got Binnall doing Kenn Thomas on my headphones but I'll type over it.

www.binnallofamerica.com...

Essentially I was raised doing tons of music and being into strangeness in Nature and society. I was trained in composition and classical piano, ear training, orchestration, etc. but then a former University professor told me about Pythagorean harmonics.

Anyway I'll cut to the chase. I discovered, while researching my masters thesis in 2000, that in Taoism yang is the Pythagorean music ratio 2:3, the Perfect 5th, while yin is the ratio 3:4, the Perfect 4th. The secret is that in Western science we rely on the commutative property so that A x B = B x A but in Pythagorean music harmonics "C x G does not equal G x C" -- 2:3 is C to G and G to C is 3:4.

This sounds like a simple thing but then I met a qigong master, Chunyi Lin, who works with the Mayo Clinic and he heals people of serious illnesses. The Mayo Clinic's Dr. Nisha Manek, and other doctors, just finished a research study documenting the real abilities of paranormal healing!! Here Chunyi Lin's Mayo Clinic healing is featured on a local news channel in Minnesota:

www.youtube.com...

Here's a list of videos from people Chunyi Lin healed of serious illness like late-term cancer, M.S., Parkinsons, etc.

www.springforestqigong.com...

O.K. so James Randi attacked Chunyi Lin before Randi even knew anything about Chunyi Lin but since Chunyi Lin is working with the Mayo Clinic, the top hospital in the world, then paranormal healing is now firmly in reality. In fact Dr. Nisha Manek wrote a qigong chapter with Chunyi Lin for the Mayo Clinic medical textbook on complementary healing.

Anyway my deal is that I translated the paranormal training into Pythagorean music -- which is nonwestern trance music. So in nonwestern music the focus of sound is to create light! Now the foundation of the qigong paranormal training is called the "microcosmic orbit" or "small universe" -- the focus of the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" translated by Charles Luk. So there are 12 energy points along the outside of the body -- you just sit in a chair -- you listen to this "Level One Sitting Meditation" c.d. from springforestqigong.com... and it's the SAME as practicing the music scale of 12 notes as the "circle of fifths."

For those who have studied music they will know that the 12 notes of the music scale is built from the "circle of fifths" but again this is from Western science where frequency is measured as amplitude wavelength using inverse square. But in nonwestern music Pythagorean Taoist harmonics this is not true! Instead of a "circle of fifths" for Western harmonics in China it's called the "infinite spiral of fifths" as paranormal alchemy!

I actually researched the origins of Western science from Plato, Eudoxus and Archytas because math professor Luigi Borzacchini was wondering about the music origins for incommensurability -- the square root of two. The Oxford published mathematician David Fowler admitted that there is a secret music solution for incommensurability from Archytas but he did not know what it was. Since I was a musician I knew that it was based on complementary opposites -- so the complementary opposite of the Perfect 4th, 3:4 is the Perfect 5th, 2:3. The complementary opposite, 8:5, the minor 6th, as the Golden Ratio, is the major third, 5:4, as the cube root of two. So when Archytas "doubled the cube" using incommensurability he solved it using music ratios! I discovered the secret solution -- 1:5:4 as 8:5 is to 2 -- and then math professor Joe Mazur encouraged me to submit my research to the most read math journal in the world -- the MAA journal.

Anyway I was critiquing the very foundation of Western science and then I discovered a conspiracy about science as being Freemasonic occult technology -- using something called the "music logarithmic spiral" and this was published as the Actual Matrix Plan -- nonduality.com... involving LBJ and CIA mind controller Dr. Andrija Puharich, etc. Recently this was picked up by the synchromystic scene for blog distribution.

So paranormal reality comes out of noncommutative logic which can not be modeled -- it's the same as quantum logic before the Poisson equation converts the measurement back into classical logic. This is understood in biophoton research -- but it means you can logically infer consciousness as the infinite process of this yin-yang ratios. It's the three gunas in India -- their oldest philosophy -- and it comes from Bushmen trance healing culture, the oldest human culture.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Let's move into the weekend and I'll pm you with just why I feel you're on to something here, my friend. Nice work. S&F, naturally.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I don't fully understand everything, but most of what I do sounds pretty genius to me
I'm also looking forward to reading that "matrix" piece later tonight. tahnks.

new topics

join