It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is HAARP using mind control to make people post HAARP threads on ATS?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by NichirasuKenshin

HAARP sends me crisp $100 bills every three days. That's how it gets me to post these threads. It's ace.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Would this thread be considered a paradox? lol

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
HAARP strikes again, ALARM !

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Will they ever stop to harass us? I just can't take it anymore. The real conspiracies are always ignored.....

[edit on 12-3-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Hide it out in the open.

TPTB allow a few "crazies" the platform, discredit them BECAUSE they are TPTB - it makes all of us look like nutters - even when most of us here are pretty sane and just like to question motives/directions/etc.

Seems like conspiracy theories could be largely controlled, if you think about it.

CNN has already painted us CT's as unstable and capable of suicide missions.

Yeah....seems to me like they can control a lot - even without "mind control". General population is apathetic and enjoy the world of don't ask, it will ruin your bliss. They actually buy into the idea that TPTB ALWAYS have our best interests at heart...

Sure.

Some days, I want my ignorance pill.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NichirasuKenshin

Oh sure, controlling groundhogs is real funny, until they start messing with punxsutawny Phil and, dun dun dun, controlling how many more weeks of Winter we can expect. Maybe that's what everyone has been saying about HAARP controlling the weather

Great post, ATS needs more humor and clearly if HAARP didn't exist no one would be posting about it... coincidence?

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaxBlack

If after doing some "Reading" you still don't think that HAARP is capable of great evil then I contend you will never accept what you cannot grasp or comprehend.

Right. I cannot comprehend why people claim HAARP is a weapon without any evidence and why it has been several different types of weapon to different parts of the conspiracy theory community. I cannot comprehend why people religiously defend a viewpoint for which there is no scientific basis and why people cannot accept that natural disasters can and have happened for billions of years and cannot to be controlled by an antenna array in Alaska that is researching radio and the ionosphere. I cannot comprehend why people accept pseudoscientific jargon presented as scientific fact. I can throw a whole bunch of words about frequency, pulse waves, quantum gravity shifts and make a pretty damn good case for time travel too, its still fiction.

Eh, forget it, this thread is meant to be light-hearted, must fight the urge to deny ignorance.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

Eh, forget it, this thread is meant to be light-hearted, must fight the urge to deny ignorance.

Here's me all the while thinking that this was a light-hearted approach to deny me some ignorance...

I call fail.. So far :-)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join