It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is HAARP using mind control to make people post HAARP threads on ATS?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Hello there, my friends.

As all of you are aware, there has been an influx of HAARP-threads on ATS since a few years, a trend that has accumulated over time up to the situation we have today. Today it wouldn't be too far out to post that the farting cycles of groundhogs are controlled by HAARP as well known as HAARP's capabilities have become today.

Now this thread is not meant to make a case for either side of the battle. The believers will believe HAARP to be malicious, the skeptics will point to facts, limitations. Let's forget the religious arguments for a moment here, LOL.

You know how sometimes you follow a conspiracy and try to discern it and after years you realize that it was all in your face the whole time but you just didn't look at it right?

Yes`? Perfect - because that's what happened to me today. I just realized that I was missing the point entirely. But once I had the right hunch and did extensive research I totally hit the nail. And it's so big, you probably won't be able to believe it.

But dig this:

I have found irrefutable evidence of HAARP being the cause of many of the threads on ATS that deal with HAARP!

Crazy, isn't it? But everytime HAARP fires up and builds up intensity someone posts a HAARP thread. This is absolute PROOF of HAARP-waves mind controlling individual ATS members to spread some message.

WHy would HAARP do that? Is HAARP making ATS write it's on disinfo on HAARP? or is HAARP simply writing in codes that we are missing (Haarp-Fnords???)? Or has HAARP become skynet and is now actively seeking help from the ATS community to rid itself of its evil scientific overlords?

That's all conjecture. Let's get to the facts. The following random set of pictures proves that the sequence goes like this:

1.HAARP fires up
2. Someone posts a HAARP thread on ATS
3. HAARP slows down again

-----

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on 3-3-2010 @ 02:50 PM just when HAARP was firing up:

-------

posted on 23-1-2010 @ 05:25 PM just after HAARP is starting to wake up again

--------

posted on 31-8-2005 @ 10:33 AM (this is the Katrina-HAARP thread) - seems this one almost ripped the time-space continuum. That was in the early days where they really had to fire the engines up to remotely force someone to post on the internet:

----

posted on 20-1-2010 @ 02:21 PM just as you have come to expect by now:

----

So now that you have the evidence let's get to the beef:

- Why is HAARP forcing people to do this?

- What esoteric knowledge does the University of Alaska have that allows it to do this stuff?

- What does this say about free will? Does this have any bearing on the coming robot uprising?

... and last but not least:

Did HAARP make me post this thread too?

.... (insert spooky music here)...

... ( insert genereic reference to Poe's Law here) .....

NichirasuKenshin

[edit on 4-3-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I don't know if this is funny, or interesting. I find this an interesting idea, maybe not that they are forcing us (dun dun dun) to write posts about HAARP, but that possibly when it is fired up it influences peoples judgment that would lead those to do things usual to their behavior but intensified, in the case of conspiracists to write an article about what they know (HAARP DUN DUN).

I will watch this see where it goes, hopefully find something more than the usual smart mouthed remarks.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Aziroth

It's not meant to make fun of anyone or anything.

Call it a demonstration in correlatio ad absurdum.

I'm totally open to the direction this thread will take, although I guess I gave some hints as to what I think already.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by NichirasuKenshin

I would find it entertaining to know if there is any numerical value to the ideas people have if in fact they are sueded by the machine. I would doubt that the machine has intelligence to be some sort of SkyNet, or that it is singling out members of ATS to post disinfo or an S.O.S. But it could be possible with the amount of radio waves produced by HAARP that it could effect the brain waves to create a sort of momentary magnetic collective.

I don't have the time to do research into it for the moment but hopefully someone can, I look forward to the responses as well.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aziroth
I don't know if this is funny, or interesting.

Funny. Definitely funny.

I hope that andwers your question.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by digdeep

For the sake of argument -

it could be funny AND interesting at the same time.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
That is remarkable

I give you points for being able to think of a conspiracy theory of that magnitude .

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

LOL!
I predict that this thread will run for months, with most of the posts providing hard "evidence" that HAARP is responsible for psychically forcing them to post about HAARP!

[edit on 4-3-2010 by DJW001]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I first thaught it was a joke, and I laughed, but this is pretty interesting.

Are there also days when HAARP was active, without threads being started?

I think it might just be coincidence.

[edit on 4-3-2010 by Point of No Return]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonsmusic

I give you points for being able to think of a conspiracy theory of that magnitude .

"Our forums can't repel a conspiracy theory of that magnitude!"
--Admiral Akbar

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
HAARP made me edit my signature. True Story!

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
HAARP made me edit my signature. True Story!

The evidence is pilling up fast.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
H.A....H.E.L.P...H.A.A.R.P..C.O.N.T.R.O.L....C.A.N.T...S.T.O.P.:
H.A.A.R.P...T.O.O...S.T.R.O.N.G.:
G.R.O.U.N.D...S.H.A.K.I.N.G...:
S.K.Y...C.O.L.O.R.S...:
T.H.O.U.G.H.T.S...P.E.N.E.T.R.A.T.I.N.G...:
I..A.M..A..M.O.R.O.N...:
T.H.E..N.O.O.S.P.H.E.R.E..H.A.S..B.E.E.N..L.O.B.O.T.O.M.I.S.E.D...:

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
What if the solar storms, are causing h.a.a.r.p operators to go insane, and in return they are causing earthquakes, which make the aliens nervous, so they start using mind control, to force ATS posters to create haarp threads, which in turn worries the PTB so much, they start a nuclear war, which causes the earth to be destroyed, and as a result upsets the solar cycle so much, that the sun spins out of it's orbit, and this results in a catostrophic scenario in which a time traveler from the future, is forced to return to the future, instead of his planned mission to 2010 to provide earth with information on stopping the coming solar storms, before they drive the HAARP operators insane........ Full Circle

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by freetree64

You sound as if HAARP was speaking right out of you.

May I ask if you felt controlled when you wrote that?

;-)

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I have found from personal experience that just about anyone that discounts HAARP as being the cause of anything is living proof that HAARP works well.

The typical HAARP defender seems to think that mind control is a funny thing like chem-trails that contain deadly chemicals. Yeah, ha ha ha, really funny huh? Well, mind control, weather control, earthquake creation, tsunami creation that kill thousands is nothing to laugh at, so please don't demean all their deaths to something you want to use for personal laughs and kicks.

Well, to those that want to defend HAARP I recommend you begin by studying what HAARP does and what it is rumored it can do by professionals related closely to HAARP. Do some actual reading and if that hurts your brain, then read slowly.

If after doing some "Reading" you still don't think that HAARP is capable of great evil then I contend you will never accept what you cannot grasp or comprehend. You are a living testament to the fact that HAARP is working on those like yourself because you're inability to comprehend what HAARP is all about is the only reason you make fun of those that blame HAARP for any number of incidents.

I will admit that many blame HAARP for just about everything and in that observation I am reminded that is how some would like to have it. I on the other had have spent some time reading about HAARP and if I suspect HAARP is a probable cause, it doesn't take long to verify if HAARP was fired up and peaking out on its energy transmissions into the stratosphere when the event occurred that made me suspect HAARP.

I, unlike those HAARP skeptics prefer to correlate data and if the data shows HAARP was pegging the meters on the day in question, and all of a sudden there is a major earthquake, then it would be illogical to "Exclude" HAARP in the process of trying to see if perhaps some new type of weapon is being used that we the average citizen would not immediately comprehend how it works.

I will stay open but suspicious to what HAARP does because to discount HAARP because you personally don't think it is a cause is not the scientific way and unfortunately, it then resembles a child like ridicule more in line with the likes of an imbecile.

No one can stop those from blaming HAARP for everything that comes up, but to exclude HAARP because of a few over zealous posters is not very scientific or very logical.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

You're reading things into my post.

My thread PROVES that HAARP fires up everytime someone posts a thread about HAARP. Your posts makes a well written argument for the case that this kind of correlation is statisticaly significant. Surely you find this correlation as significant as the correlation it has to earthquakes? Supposing you believe in consistency you should really consider the premise of my thread.

Why are we disagreeing when I am doing exactly what your post asks me to?

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
From
www.prahlad.org...

Tesla Howitzers in Earthquake mode

How to Make an Earthquake

"Here's how you initiate a very large earthquake with such weapons. Take a convenient fault zone of set of them. Focus the interferometry on the fault zone, in the "diverging" mode, and deposit EM energy there in the rocks on both sides, increasing (slowly) the stress in the rocks by the reverse piezoelectric effect (deposit excess energy, get crystal mechanical movements).

"Do it slowly, and the stress will build up to large pressures well-above a plate slip minimum energy required. At some point, the rocks yield and one or both sides "slip" and move rather sharply, giving a very large earthquake in that zone.

"Do the same thing down in the earth (remember, LWs easily penetrate right through the earth and ocean at will, and so the "interference zone" focus can be inside the earth or beneath the ocean, at will.

"Anyway, focus this thing down to where the active part of the volcano is still slumbering, down where the hole in the plate has been made. Keep increasing the deposition of energy in the magma itself, and eventually the increasing pressure from deep within that volcano, underground, will cause an eruption. Build the energy slow, and the eruption will likely be much larger."

www.earthchangestv.com...

Really not too hard to understand,is it?

This is the new warfare.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

You missed the important question.

How is HAARP making us post these threads?

What you posted is about earthquakes - this thread is for the discussion of how HAARP seems to control the behaviour of ATS'ers in order to make them write things about HAARP.

Would you have a link that can explain that too? You seem to really understand how this all works.. Please elaborate on mind-control abilities of HAARP..

thanks!

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Seems nobody can or wants to handle the truth. Too bad. I put so much effort into proving it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join