It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncanny resemblance... ??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Following link contains the image of the president of the Russian Federation, Dimitry Medvedev:

www.ethniccentral.co.uk...

The following link contains the image of the last Russian emperor, Czar Nicholas 2:

www.alexanderpalace.org...

The next link contains the image of Russian premier, Vladimir Putin:

www.topnews.in...

And finally, the following link contains the painting named as "Arnolfini marriage". Please notice the face of the man in the left.

echostains.files.wordpress.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 4-3-2010 by order in chaos]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
It does sorta look like the same guy...I wouldn't trust any of them.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a0ce9be131ad.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
That's surreal.
Well laid out, OP. SnF
I agree with Signals about not trusting any of them.
When I look at these I see two different blood lines, not just one.
What I mean is Dmitri looks just like Czar Nicholas.
And that Vladimir looks just like the dude in the painting called Arnolfini Marriage.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Hi Order and Chaos,

Despite the uncanny resemblance you astutely detected in those pictures few take notice of such freak aspects of human experience, figuring it can only be a coincidence anyhow.

Some of us however find your discovery quite noteworthy, especially since these are neither insignificant individuals nor elements of minor historical importance.

For starters, allow me to share another portrait of Giovanni Arnolfini by Jan van Eyck which is at the Berlin Gemäldegalerie:

Regarding the resemblance between Putin and Tsar Nicholas II we can also wonder. In case you are wondering why such similarities could exist between two rulers of the same nation more than one century apart, take a peek into the Clone Conspiracy thread in this same forum section where we examine the possibility that the cloning of our Leaders may have been practice for longer than might be imagined.

The Clone Conspiracy: Royal and Presidential Clones

GS

[edit on 5-3-2010 by Getsmart]

top topics

join