It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird 'Alien' video.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Sorry I've done a few searches trying to find this, but since its name isn't in english it's hard to find. It's probably been here a few times.
I just want to know if anyone has confirmed what this is, it's kind of bugging me?
Close the thread if it's been discussed to death already.

A

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Its a music video for a Aphex Twin track.

Second line.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Serious? O.o

I hope not.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Lol, my favorite music video of all time, you gotta love Chris Cunninghams work, a true genius in so many ways.

Never would have guessed to really see it here in the Alien forum, but some get tricked very easily it seems.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Poor Rubber Johnny. This video always leaves me feeling so sorry for him and hiw wee dog beastie

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
And this is why we do our %$^& research children. How can we ever expect to be taken seriously if we are discussing things like this. You saw something, you posted it. That simple.

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable. You are a poor scientist, Dr. Venkman.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
lol I just found it and couldn't find any other english links or explanations.
I'm not into music that much, so I haven't come across it there.
I didn't spend more than 10 mins on searches for it because it's not that important to me.

I know it's not real of course, I just wanted to know where it came from.
It was more for my gf than anything else, since it was on some chinese forum so I told her I'd find out where it came from.

I was in no way expecting positive feedback or flags from this, just wanting to know its origins.
So now I know it's from a music video, thanks for your time pplz

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
The music was added in. This is just a clip from an interview with some retarded kid.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
That's amazing I've never seen anything like it before.
That's the most unfortunate person I've seen in my life

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
OK? If you don't mind answering a couple of questions?!? I have some questions about the authenticity of this video? Here's one where was this video made from the accent I would say somewhere in the UK.? Who was the person speaking clearly who videotaped it and while his night vision used? Then we might be able to figure out who or what is the subject of this video

thank you Draco 61

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by draco61

I think it's been answered, that this is a video from a music clip, I assume with different words and sound effects added to it.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
C'mon, snap out of it....

Rubber Johnny

Read the thread...the whole thread...then comment.

Cuhail

top topics

join