It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion - Fact or Fiction?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
There is never gonna be a global war.

...Just little conflicts here and there, some terrorist acts here and there, and that's all. Of course, the 'here and there' is gonna become 'everywhere', but people will be too deep in their consumer role to notice.

A global war declared openly would be too easy to spot.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
That all depends on what kind of lunatic has access to those big red launch buttons.

If some "unfortunate accident" ever happens at the Temple Mount, it's gonna get ugly.

[edit on 3-8-2005 by FallenFromTheTree]

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
the protocols are real and the proof is in their content. it would take an evolved form of idiot to read them and not admit they are true.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Quote: "with the ultimate goal being a one world government ruling from the Greater Israel."

This is not such a Crazy Proposal!!! Christians & Jews (in America anyway) are seeing what they have more & more in COMMON - than what they have in Contradictory - all of the Time (= WESTERN Ideals like Democracy)!

Zionist Conspiracy indeed! Only except that Israel (in Reality) is really just a Small Tiny State in comparison to the rest of the MIDDLE EAST! The Moslem Extremists won't even Tolerate that Much = it is their Goal to WIPE the State of Israel off the face of the Map = (in the Words of Mahmoud Abbas) = JERUSALM shall be the *CAPITAL* of the "PALISTIANIAN STATE"!

Shouldn't it be an *INTERNATIONAL* City Really?

I known - all this stuff is pretty Crazy isn't it? I think that people should give their Religion’s a Break & use REASON a little bit more!

It is only "LOGICAL" to quote SPOCK!

[edit on 3-8-2005 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I'm beginning to understand exactly why it is prophesied that the meek shall inherit the earth.

It is our very own self serving apathy that has allowed things to turn out as they are.

It is also our own arrogance to consider any one faction superior to another that will be our
destruction.

Those who have nothing anyone wants are perhaps the most deserving when you consider how
badly we've been lead astray.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Someone sent me a Zionist world map, its interesting to look at

external image

(i dont know how to shrink image

[edit on 21-12-2005 by asala]

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Something I'd like to correct here. Someone on this thread said that the Zionist mind can be read in the Talmud, he was then rebuked by someone who said that there are hundreds of fake talmud quotes circulating all over the place. I'd like to say one thing: the Talmud has some of the most racist things I have ever read in my life and I am NOT talking about the David Duke forgery.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   
funny the lines like:

'it's a forgery, case closed.'

forgery, huh? forgery of what? the real protocols?

there has to be a real something to be a forgery of a something.

and hey, who needs ATS when there is worldhistory.com

ffs.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by stoneskull
there has to be a real something to be a forgery of a something.

Good job bumping this thread. I've wanted to say more about the protocols but this seems to be a topic which attracts key debunkers on ATS. They rarely discuss the content, but rather the idea that the prot's were ripped off or "forged". As you rightly ask, stoneskull, so what if something is forged? what about the content?

I'd like to post one of my favorite parts here. I've changed "GOYIM" to "OTHERPEOPLE" so as to highlight the content of the text:

www.biblebelievers.org.au...

1. To what I reported to you at the last meeting I shall now add a detailed explanation of internal loans. Of foreign loans I shall say nothing more, because they have fed us with the national moneys of the [OTHERPEOPLE], but for our State there will be no foreigners, that is, nothing external.

2. We have taken advantage of the venality of administrators and slackness of rulers to get our moneys twice, thrice and more times over, by lending to the [OTHERPEOPLE] governments moneys which were not at all needed by the States. Could anyone do the like in regard to us? .... Therefore, I shall only deal with the details of internal loans.

3. States announce that such a loan is to be concluded and open subscriptions for their own bills of exchange, that is, for their interest-bearing paper. That they may be within the reach of all the price is determined at from a hundred to a thousand; and a discount is made for the earliest subscribers. Next day by artificial means the price of them goes up, the alleged reason being that everyone is rushing to buy them. In a few days the treasury safes are, as they say, overflowing and there's more money than they can do with (why then take it?) The subscription, it is alleged, covers many times over the issue total of the loan; in this lies the whole stage effect - look you, they say, what confidence is shown in the government's bills of exchange.

4. But when the comedy is played out there emerges the fact that a debit and an exceedingly burdensome debit has been created. For the payment of interest it becomes necessary to have recourse to new loans, which do not swallow up but only add to the capital debt. And when this credit is exhausted it becomes necessary by new taxes to cover, not the loan, BUT ONLY THE INTEREST ON IT. These taxes are a debit employed to cover a debit .... (Hence THE CRY TO BALANCE THE BUDGET!)

5. Later comes the time for conversions, but they diminish the payment of interest without covering the debt, and besides they cannot be made without the consent of the lenders; on announcing a conversion a proposal is made to return the money to those who are not willing to convert their paper. If everybody expressed his unwillingness and demanded his money back, the government would be hoist on their own petard and would be found insolvent and unable to pay the proposed sums. By good luck the subjects of the [OTHERPEOPLE] governments, knowing nothing about financial affairs, have always preferred losses on exchange and diminution of interest to the risk of new investments of their moneys, and have thereby many a time enabled these governments to throw off their shoulders a debit of several millions.

6. Nowadays, with external loans, these tricks cannot be played by the [OTHERPEOPLE] for they know that we shall demand all our moneys back.

This section seems to be a pretty fair description of the US fiscal policy. Where exactly was it "forged" from?

Why is it that Americans in this Zionized country are not taught the meaning of the word usury? Why is there no real financial education in school? Why are college students seen as food for predatory lenders?

How large is the national debt again? Where are we getting 80 billion dollars for the war against Israel's enemies? Hmm...

[edit on 14-6-2006 by smallpeeps]

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 03:57 AM
link   
The protocols are definitely true. It talks about the crash of 1929 and also about the coming crash - 2006?

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Someone sent me a Zionist world map, its interesting to look at

(i dont know how to shrink image

[edit on 21-12-2005 by asala]

Ahahaha OMG that map is hilarious. Thats not even Hebrew its in english with some kind of Hebraic font. Thats terrible.
United Tribes of Zion (USA)
Shell Penal Colony (Australia)
Dominion of Cohenada (Canada)
Lost tribes of Central America

That map is just unbelievable. I hope you didn't take that seriously?

Dae

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
This section seems to be a pretty fair description of the US fiscal policy. Where exactly was it "forged" from?

How large is the national debt again? Where are we getting 80 billion dollars for the war against Israel's enemies? Hmm...

Yes yes yes! Do be honest I say, sod all that malarky on who is doing what. Lets just fix the problems! If Im not mistaken Protocols talk about people being naive and unaware and abusing our 'good faith' (no-one wants to believe they are deliberately being 'got at'). So education and change must be the way, we give up our power by putting up with this insane rip-off called our Economy.

Why is it that Americans in this Zionized country are not taught the meaning of the word usury? Why is there no real financial education in school? Why are college students seen as food for predatory lenders?

Lets get global here though (as they are) and take a snap shot of a monumental event.
Source

As much as one third of English war expenditure would be raised by public loans, and when in 1694 King William asked the London gold-merchants for a loan of £1,200,000 to continue prosecuting war with France, they used a new body called the Bank of England to raise it. When this first loan was used up in war-fighting, the Bank made further loans to the Crown.

In 1695 the Bank of Scotland was founded and immediately became involved in a fierce struggle for island-wide control and regulation of capital and credit disbursement and use.

The financial and political muscle of the largest trading corporation of the time, the East India Company, was heavily involved in this struggle, whose outcome created the conditions in which the Union of the two Parliaments was negotiated in 1707 and post-Union Scotland financed during the first two decades of the new British state. The Bank of England also played a leading part in these transactions.

Now, if we can imagine the military corporations manipulating events to go to war to make profit then we can also assume the banks have done the same. In fact, the Bank of England has funded the last 300 years of warfare!

Mortgage. If Im not mistaken it is made up from Latin, Mort = death, gage = gamble - nice eh?

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
In my opinion all true, the 24 protocols of the New World Order are, were and will be used as doctrine. ONLY one huge mistake they overloooked, THE INTERNET, they never thought it was going to grow into this worldwide communication..... very dangerous....Their only real enemy.

On the other side of the fence.... Cmon ECHELON get them! get them quicker! quicker!......

The race is on......WWW vs NWO who wins?

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
That map is just unbelievable. I hope you didn't take that seriously?

Of course not.
It was just something i thought i would share. (its impossible and inaccurate as well)

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
video discussion of the protocols:

opposingdigits.com...

after digesting that.

let me tell you..

you may know roth schield wasn't a real name.

it comes from the red shield.. the house of the red shield

well, Stein means Stone

as in Larry Flint Stone

i mean Silver Stone

Larry's SilverStone's Spokeman, Steve SOLomon of the Solomon Brothers

Westfield America and Anglo America

The Sun has the Whole World in His Hands

article: www.freemasonrywatch.org...

edit: seraphim mention the "The Moslem Extremists"

interesting that Jon Rothschild translated that book from le French.

[edit on 26/6/06 by stoneskull]

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Quote: "with the ultimate goal being a one world government ruling from the Greater Israel."

This is not such a Crazy Proposal!

Actually I take that one particular statement back. Although with all of that Money in play & Technology advancing everyday, I do not see how Globalization could be stopped. I am NOT however an advocate of "Zionism". A One World Government Ruling from anywhere in the World would undermine the Sovereignty of the U.S. (although there are those in our own country that undermine it every day). What people have to realize is that Judaism is a RELIGION & Zionism is a GEO-POLITICAL movement - they are NOT the same thing! Just because I might criticize the State of Israel (which is just as capable of carrying out Terrorism as any other State in the World) does not make me "Anti-Semitic" (which brings me to the other Issue that Race & Religion have Nothing to do with each other). It makes me "Anti-Zionist" perhaps.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   
The following comments from Henry Ford's Dearborn Independent of July 1920:

"In the American Hebrew of June 25, 1920, Herman Bernstein writes thus:

'About a year ago a representative of the Department of Justice
submitted to me a copy of the manuscript
of 'The Jewish Peril' by Professor Nilus,
and asked for my opinion of the work.
He said that the manuscript
was a translation of a Russian book
published in 1905 which was later suppressed.

'The manuscript
was supposed to contain 'protocols' of the Wise Men of Zion
and was supposed to have been read by Dr. Herzl
at a secret conference of the Zionist Congress at Basle.

' He expressed the opinion
that the work was probably that of Dr. Theodor Herzl...
He said that some American Senators
who had seen the manuscript
were amazed to find that so many years ago
a scheme had been elaborated by the Jews
which is now being carried out,
and that Bolshevism had been planned years ago by Jews
who sought to destroy the world'.

www.sweetliberty.org...

[edit on 12/7/06 by stoneskull]

Mod Edit: No Quote – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12/7/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 04:01 AM
link   
wow,

when they say the rabbit hole is deep they aren't kidding.

so i don't copy and paste or link to anywhere..
i'll say this in my own words.

if you use the 'paris zero meridian'
instead of greenwich in london..
(+2.5 degrees east)

then you find that sion is at 33 degrees longitude,
33 latitude. at least.

where the protocols were signed by the..
learned elders of sion of the 33rd degree.
it does not rule out other zions.
but does show some truth.

i and others are working on this and other aspects of masonic influence
on other religions and governmental systems..
this is not to call 'masonic' bad.. as you cannot call 'the force' bad.

darth vader and luke skywalker are bad and good, but they are both of the force.
likewise, masonry is a knowledge, and knowledge can be used for good and bad.

if you get a good program like 6oogle earth you can discover mazda on your own.

you don't have to pay a church $666 a year to learn these things.

so yeah.. these guys.. the priory of sion of the 33rd degree..
(do an image search on 6oogle for 'two-head bird')

[edit on 27/7/06 by stoneskull]

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjohn7777
The protocols are definitely true. It talks about the crash of 1929 and also about the coming crash - 2006?

No they do not. Do they mention the other crashes? No they don't.
They were forged by a group of anti-semitic Russian Okranha officers and are 100% bullsh*t. No more no less.

[edit on 27-7-2006 by Darkmind]

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Regardless of who wrote "it" the plan is coming true, therefore follow the money.
1. Why don't we all form a trust fund for people who are diagnosed with a terminal illness.
Then we can give these people with medical death sentences the knowledge & lists of individuals that make up the Bildebergs, Club of Rome, trilateral commision, Council on Foreign relations, shareholders of the mega corporations like the "Crown" (a royal trust), the Federal Reserve (joint stock trust), IMF, World Bank, Bank of international Settlements, Big Pharmaceutical Companies that suppress the very cure of their illness, politicians that sell out their people for gain & profit.
2. Provide Education to these terminally ill patients on how the world really works.
3. Provide "encouragement" to take some form of action via a blank cheque/check & point them in the right direction.
Strike fear into the heart of the Illuminati creeps!
Maybe finally we can have an honest form of Gov't when the leaders fear us instead of us fearing them!
P.S. why do terrorists attack civilians? Why not do some real damage & go after the Powers that Be!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join