It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS Luciferian ? * Please note the question mark !

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Privy_Princess
I doubt ATS is Luciferian. The elitists that emply government agencies to monitor this site may be Luciferian, but that's something different.

Hi Privy Princess,

I just read your post after making a similar reply, hope you don't think I was plagiarizing your post.

I guess indirectly, yeah...but directly...no. You can blaspheme against the devil here without having your head cut off, but watch out in the future. I'm pretty sure all of our names are in some database labeled "Bad eggs" LOL

I very much appreciate your making that comment, because it highlights something we are not aware enough of, which is that to them Lucifer is GOD and we are Heretics. If you consider that they are capable of indulging in some of the most shocking rituals using Heretics as sacrificial victims, we can expect no kind treatment from them, especially if we dare criticize their lofty plans to bring forth a New World Order where HE rules from the depths of hell. There a pretty good chance that our names are in a database with a "Bad Eggs" label along with the usual "Remove from Shelf" Expiration Date.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
yes, im sure ATS is satanic, and now the background is a greenish glow, are they satanic aliens?

U-T-T-E-R- R-U-B-B-I-S-H

[edit on 3/9/2010 by l neXus l]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Regarding Black being the object of Luciferian ceremonial decorum, and Hell being in another dimension or even within our own dimensions but outside our realm of vision limited to reflected visible light, here is an interesting statement from David Icke, from minute 2:00.

"You talk to Physicists, and even within this frequency range, a narrow frequency range which we can access and we call The Universe, we can only see about ten percent of the .matter which exists in this universe. We can only see matter that reflects light. Luminous matter they call it. Dark matter, that doesn't reflect light in a way that we can see it, we can't see."

This remark is very interesting, insofar as it highlights the great extent of Invisible matter within our own perceived dimensions, nine tenths of which is invisible, and which may actually harbor life forms or invisible entities. Furthermore, it shows that there are probably further dimensions composed of their own energy and matter which may also harbor life forms or Alien beings.

Likewise, at minute 2:25, he also develops an interesting theory about why Humanoid Reptiles are to be logically expected among life forms because, oddly enough, Humans are simply Humanoid Mammals.

"So, you look at the fantastic diversity of genetics and expressions of life, that we can see in this tiny ten percent or less of this one little frequency range, then you kind of think outside of this frequency range is infinity. If entities had not evolved through the reptilian stream, when you look at unbelievable diversity of the reptilian species, in this tiny ten percent of the universe that we can see, this little frequency range, it's not that it's fantastic that this species could throw up a form that is Humanoid and has in intellectual intelligence, it's actually staggering if it had not done so."

[edit on 9-3-2010 by Getsmart]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by l neXus l
yes, im sure ATS is satanic, and now the background is a greenish glow, are they satanic aliens?

U-T-T-E-R- R-U-B-B-I-S-H

Yet another tourist who posted after reading the topic title. If they don't read our posts what's the point of reading theirs ?

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I had a moment to examine the above posted link and although there was no mention of a connection to a Luciferian cult, it did reserve some unusual elements.

So, just WHO is Simon Gray???

We find tracks of AboveTopSecret's Simon Gray rather early on the web:

Topic in alt.magick.sex

Simon Gray
Jul 6 1999, 8:00 am
Newsgroups: alt.magick.sex
Date: 1999/07/06
Subject: GREAT WEBSITE
www.abovetopsecret.com !!!

This provides an interesting perspective on what might be one of the interests of ATS webmaster/Founder, Mr. Simon Gray: Sex Magick ?

Sex Magick is the practice of occult ritual sex during which Demons are conjured to incarnate in the Host Child being conceived. This makes the offspring a Magick Child possessed since conception by a Demon. We shall remember that the American Luciferian lineage was engendered by Sex Magick between Aleister Crowley and Pauline Pierce, mother of Barbara Bush ? She has presumably been designated from conception as the HOST for a DEMON.

This practice was methodically developed and taught by OTO member and Occultist Aleister Crowley who called himself the Most Evil Man Alive as well as 666 The Beast. Besides dubbing himself the Anti-Christ, he was the 20th Century's key proponent of the Occult Arts in their use in conjuring disembodies spirits to carry forth a Luciferian Agenda. A separate ritual ending in the possession of Adolf Hitler led him to also become considered one of Crowley's Magick Children with an Occult Birth dating back only to that event.

Here is some information pertaining to the newsgroup alt.magick.sex:

Sex Magick: OTO

This coincidental interest on behalf of its founder points to a "possible" connection between ATS and Luciferian beliefs and practices. It could however be possible that Simon Gray spammed as many wierd newsgroups and websites as he could find to launch ATS. It is also important to consider claims of his identity being connected to Defense contractor Christian Jozefowicz alias Bailey to be irrelevant to whether there is a Luciferian link.

So while it can be imagined that ATS isn't 100% Above Top Suspicion, being more likely related to other 3-LETTER Alphabet organizations than to an Illuminati Luciferian Cult, we shall instead pursue the more fruitful investigation into the Luciferian fascination with the color Black and a possible corollary interest in using Dark Matter to open a Portal for Alien Entities to enter our dimension ? Such a preoccupation has been at the heart of many peoples in ancient times.

Huge StarGate found !!

For this reason we should bring serious attention to bear on the name Daemon which in Astrophysics happens to mean a Tiny Black Hole and which in Classical Mythology means Supernatural Beings.

Daemons in Astrophysics

Daemons in Classical Mythology

With such a coincidence we cannot credibly deny that there might be good reason to wonder if the CERN and other Collider experiments are not designed to open a Stargate or conjure forth Alien Entities from other Dimensions.

We can note that Dark Energy composes three quarters of what we cannot see, and of the remaining quarter constituting matter only a small portion of it is visible.

TINY Portion of Visible Reality

Scalar Field Dark Matter

We can also wonder if Anti-Matter isn't the Death Force associated with the color Black because, intriguingly, Dark Matter isn't referred to as "Black Matter" which it nonetheless is. This leads to consider if Dark Matter was not called Black Matter due to the sinister connotations that might have. Also, we can imagine a higher probability of using colliders to bring forth DAEMONS than to create Anti-Matter, even if this was recently done a few miles East of New York City.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

I doubt ATS is Luciferian. The elitists that emply government agencies to monitor this site may be Luciferian, but that's something different.

Hi Privy Princess,

I just read your post after making a similar reply, hope you don't think I was plagiarizing your post.

I guess indirectly, yeah...but directly...no. You can blaspheme against the devil here without having your head cut off, but watch out in the future. I'm pretty sure all of our names are in some database labeled "Bad eggs" LOL

I very much appreciate your making that comment, because it highlights something we are not aware enough of, which is that to them Lucifer is GOD and we are Heretics. If you consider that they are capable of indulging in some of the most shocking rituals using Heretics as sacrificial victims, we can expect no kind treatment from them, especially if we dare criticize their lofty plans to bring forth a New World Order where HE rules from the depths of hell. There a pretty good chance that our names are in a database with a "Bad Eggs" label along with the usual "Remove from Shelf" Expiration Date.

I know you aren't plagiarizing. You have the most posts in the thread and have been making great posts long before I came here and added my .02 I'm glad we can agree on the subject!

[edit on 9-3-2010 by Privy_Princess]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Regarding the Color Black, Dark Matter, the creation of Anti-Matter and particle accelerators, here's something interesting regarding the CERN accelerator in Geneva which is preparing to either create a gigantic Stargate or else is just playing science project with micro particles for astronomical budgets funded by a multitude of States.

EU Big Bang Machine: Geneva atom smasher sets record for beam energy

An interesting coincidence is that CERN is the acronym for the Nuclear European Research Organization which itself spells NERO meaning BLACK. This of course cannot establish so lofty a venture as merely an extremely costly high technology Luciferian mechanism to bring forth an Alien presence from another dimension through an artificially created and controlled Stargate. However they did choose that photo well to reflect the common public perception of what a Stargate looks like.

NOT A STARGATE: CERN Superconducting Solenoid Magnet

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Seriously? The horned god of Wicca........that particular representation predates Wicca. some Wiccans may have adopted it, but it is not exclusively theirs.

[edit on 19-3-2010 by adifferentbreed]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Since LUCI IS THE BRIGHTEST LIGHT WOULDNT IT be better if the backgrounds were more associated with dont know BRIGHTNESS, just a thought......

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Albert Pike was not a Grand Master, please do a little research before you post.

You are quite right and I stand corrected.

Albert Pike was GRAND COMMANDER of the Southern Jurisdiction of the Supreme Council of the 33rd Degree at Charleston, USA.

Of course that doesn't make him Grand Master. And yes, once again you are right. Those aren't actually Freemasons because the 33id Degree doesn't exist.

STAY TUNED: More Masonic Disinfo to come, courtesy of Augustus Masonicus.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

TPTB have openly admitted to hiring trolls to infiltrate websites to direct public discourse & form public opinion as part of info ops. Please see my latest blog post for more on disinfo.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Regarding the Color Black, Dark Matter, the creation of Anti-Matter and particle accelerators, here's something interesting regarding the CERN accelerator in Geneva which is preparing to either create a gigantic Stargate or else is just playing science project with micro particles for astronomical budgets funded by a multitude of States.

More on Cern:Firing A New Humanity Pt.3 - Technocracy Rising

[edit on 13-4-2010 by someotherguy]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Albert Pike was GRAND COMMANDER of the Southern Jurisdiction of the Supreme Council of the 33rd Degree at Charleston, USA.

Of course that doesn't make him Grand Master.

Your sarcasm did little to hide your ignorance about the structure of Masonry and Pike's relation to Masons.

Pike was head of a side order that aproximately 20% of Masons opt to join. In the Northern Jurisdiction he is irrelevant as his book, Morals and Dogma, which many anti-Masons love to cite, was never used.

To state that he was a Grand Master, and when corrected to infer that his title of Commander of the Southern Jurisdiction was somehow equivalent is disengenious. All Grand Masters in the Southern Jurisdiction wielded more authority in their one year elected terms then Pike did in his entire Scottish Rite term as Commander. He was always in a subordinate position to all of them and could not dictate directives to them as, once again, he was only head of a side order, and at that for only part of the country.

And yes, once again you are right. Those aren't actually Freemasons because the 33id Degree doesn't exist.

I never said the 33rd Degree did not exisit. I only pointed out that it confers no real authority in regards non-Scottish Rite Masons.

The use of the 'dis-info' moniker typically indicates that the debator has no further facts to present and can only resort to name calling.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Turn up the brightness on your computer/laptop/whatevertheheckyourusing. The background is grey. It fits the aura of secrecy and mystery and looks pretty darn cool at that.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
In direct response to the OP, I don't think so. ATS is above culture and it's little mind-games, as are most of the posters I've seen. It's only as Luciferian as members who support that backwards twist of morality in their lives.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
Of course that doesn't make him Grand Master

Your sarcasm did little to hide your ignorance about the structure of Masonry and Pike's relation to Masons.

I never said the 33rd Degree did not exisit. I only pointed out that it confers no real authority in regards non-Scottish Rite Masons.

The use of the 'dis-info' moniker typically indicates that the debator has no further facts to present and can only resort to name calling.

Augustus Masonicus,

Regarding my comments on disinformation, it was only an observation of the manifest intent of people to mislead public perceptions about the Masonic Agenda in a manipulative way. You present Freemasonry as if it were akin to a jovial humanistic boy's choir, yet there is tremendous evidence to the contrary. Your group's insidious penetration of society and governments from behind the scenes is of widespread notoriety, and I am myself witness to some of your so called "side orders" engaging n ritual sacrifice, and these were Masons. So your words smack as callous cold-blooded disinformation to me.

Masons find it honorable to play games behind closed doors against the interests of your fellow citizens and act illegally against the general interest. I beg to differ and to take a strong stand against the disastrous infiltration of society and government by any secret society. If it is honorable, then it could be taken out into the sunlight, not hidden in the dark windowless chambers of occult temples. Note that TEMPLE signifies a place of worship, and behind your Great Architect of the Universe hides the altogether too rigorous cult of Lucifer. To quote a fellow American:

"The very word - Secrecy - is repugnant..."

JFK Taking On the Masons

I expect you are very PROUD of the Masonic Hit perpetrated shortly thereafter on a Masonic square located on the 33rd Parallel:

Wikipedia: Dealey Plaza

"Dealey Plaza is historically known as the site of the first Masonic temple in Dallas (now razed), and there is a marker attesting to this fact in the plaza."

Knowing the unhealthy fascination with occult symbolism of Freemasons, we can even note that they took care to engineer the Hit with graphic correspondence to the Orion Constellation.

The Orion Constellation

Orion Ritual Sacrifice of President John F. Kennedy

Source: Orion and Dealey Plaza

The mapping of Stars date back beyond Ancient Egypt to Sumeria, and are used in mapping cities such as French Mason designed Washington D.C.

Masonic Star Symbolism of Washinton DC

Solomon's Key and the Symbol of Ra

So much for allegedly respectable Secret Societies and their pretendedly independent "side orders" conveyed as being as innocuous as a side order of French Fries. No, they are not "just side orders" but are integral to the higher levels of Freemasonry.

Higher level Freemasons are also Satanists

This of course does not mean that ATS is Luciferian, only the higher Masonic members lurking here. This website's tolerance for an admittedly provocative and politically incorrect thread goes a long way towards implying that my initial question was not justified. However, it is also useful to consider whether certain backgrounds or symbols in Luciferian websites might include a focus on certain colors or shapes.

GS

[edit on 16-4-2010 by Getsmart]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Regarding my comments on disinformation, it was only an observation of the manifest intent of people to mislead public perceptions about the Masonic Agenda in a manipulative way.

No, it was a lame cop-out because you had nothing further to present.

Your group's insidious penetration of society and governments from behind the scenes is of widespread notoriety,...

Such as? You are full of generalities but very short on examples.

...and I am myself witness to some of your so called "side orders" engaging n ritual sacrifice, and these were Masons. So your words smack as callous cold-blooded disinformation to me.

Right. You happened to witness murder but have felt it only necessary to speak about it on an internet discussion board. Stop inventing things to bolster your agruement.

Masons find it honorable to play games behind closed doors against the interests of your fellow citizens and act illegally against the general interest.

What illegal actions? More generalities, hyperbole and rhetoric. You are very good at saying a lot but really saying nothing.

I beg to differ and to take a strong stand against the disastrous infiltration of society and government by any secret society. If it is honorable, then it could be taken out into the sunlight, not hidden in the dark windowless chambers of occult temples.

So now everyone should do what you want because you have an uncontrollable case of paranoia?

Note that TEMPLE signifies a place of worship,

More disengeniousness aon you part. The meanings of words change of time. From Websters:

2 : a local lodge of any of various fraternal orders; also : the building housing it

and behind your Great Architect of the Universe hides the altogether too rigorous cult of Lucifer.

Oh boy, another genius who thinks I worship Lucifer. Here is a hint, I do not even believe in the Devil/Satan. How can anyone worship something they do not believe in? Maybe you can garner the answer from one of your fantasy visits to witness ritual sacrifice.

To quote a fellow American:

"The very word - Secrecy - is repugnant..."

The old Kennedy speech canard? You know he was not talking about Secret Socities, he was talking about the press.

Bonus points if you know what Secret Society Kennedy was a member of...

"Dealey Plaza is historically known as the site of the first Masonic temple in Dallas (now razed), and there is a marker attesting to this fact in the plaza."

So since there was a Masonic Temple there at one time it means that he was killed by Masons? You make Sherlock Holmes shudder at your deductive greatness.

The mapping of Stars date back beyond Ancient Egypt to Sumeria, and are used in mapping cities such as French Mason designed Washington D.C.

Now the stars are evil too?

So much for allegedly respectable Secret Societies and their pretendedly independent "side orders" conveyed as being as innocuous as a side order of French Fries. No, they are not "just side orders" but are integral to the higher levels of Freemasonry.

So much for logic and reason as well. Try using something other then Youtube videos.

This of course does not mean that ATS is Luciferian, only the higher Masonic members lurking here.

I actually think you are Luciferian. You seem to have an unhealthy predisposition of mentiong Lucifer at every chance. Maybe you are just trying to promote a Luciferian agenda with this disturbing habit. You no longer need to be closeted about your feelings anymore, come out and proclaim your love for the Prince of Darkness.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Do you eat devil dogs? You know that is devil GODS. How about dark chocolate? You ever play devils advocate? Would you ride in a Lamborghini DIABLO? How about shopping on black friday?

It reminds me of when I was a child...my mother was a crazy fundamentalist and wouldn't buy devil dogs and smashed my video games because they had "fireballs" in them.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Black does not equal Satan.

ATS has allowed me to post many messages about God.

People will say anything to get a reaction.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Luciferians stand in defense of human life and liberty, with our heads held high we shall beat down the threat wherever it may lie.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join