It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS Luciferian ? * Please note the question mark !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
The source of this question is the renowned website by leading economic intelligence researcher Christopher Story who made the following statement recently:

"FACT: ALL websites with a BLACK background, have a BLACK background for a reason: The background is BLACK because the organisations in question belong to the BLACK FORCES of Lucifer that we are confronting. There is absolutely NO NEED to have a BLACK background. It sends the intended signal, and the intended signal is BLACK. "

World Reports News Tuesday 2 March 2010

If his statement stands true, would this then signify that there is a possibility that ATS is a Luciferian website ?

There have been reports that its originating source is in Viriginia and it is known that Alexandria, Virginia is the Adminstrative Headquarters of the American branch of the Illuminati - - who by coincidence happen to be... Luciferian.

Please take no offense, I do not discriminate against people for their religious beliefs or creed and realize that many members here are Freemasons who may take exception, as Grand Master Albert Pike has made it crystal clear in his writings that Lucifer is the Masonic God.

Also I very much enjoy this website for its very interesting content and fraternal contact as well for its dedication to free speech which makes threads such as this possible to post.

I also noted that ATS is considering changing its appearance. Does it have anything to do with this ? I actually find the black background restful and have no qualms about it, personally. Plus, it doesn't make you a Luciferian just because you hang with them.

So... if you are Luciferian you should not Flame me, but instead rejoice that your favorite website honors your beliefs. If you aren't Luciferian, then you shouldn't Flame me, because I would not be posting this thread if I were. And if ATS isn't Luciferian, then the respect of this thread can do much to present this as fact.

Respectfully, an obviously NOT politically correct Conspiracy Theorist,

GS

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
My best advice to you, with no offense, is to do what your' name states 'Getsmart'.

[edit on 3/3/10 by Misoir]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Oh my, this thread might rank up there with the one tying poor Santa to the devil via SATAN CLAWS.

Anyways its mostly shades of gray on my screen, and you do have that little option to go light.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Here is a bump because you owe me an explanation of what the heck you are about here. Your link just confused me more.
Actually I hope this gets juicy.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million

Here is a bump because you owe me an explanation of what the heck you are about here. Your link just confused me more.
Actually I hope this gets juicy.

This will get about as juicy as a rock in the middle of the Sahara.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

where on ATS is it even Black? Its grey, with a sometimes changing background image with the occasion ad.

And what the heck is a Luciferian? lol

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Count Chocula
Oh my, this thread might rank up there with the one tying poor Santa to the devil via SATAN CLAWS.

Anyways its mostly shades of gray on my screen, and you do have that little option to go light.

Hi Count Chocula,

Thanks for pitching in. I didn't know that we had a color option - my bad. By the way, it isn't my theory, I quoted the source. Maybe there's something to it ? I didn't see the Santa / Satan thread but there seems to be some evidence to that, although it is OFF TOPIC and not for our speculation Here.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
"Gay midget"? That's an awkward insult.

I heavily doubt that a website can be evil. I don't see any sort of evil agenda here, just a bunch of the usual arguments that you would be presented with in the real world. Someone who comes up with theories like "black background = eeeeeevil lol" is more delusional than I am.

That's startling.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Apologies if I offended anyone inadvertently - the removed post was only in reference to the prior poster's signature, stating that I would try to oblige his request but didn't want to correspond to his signature in so doing. Obviously this led to an ambiguous interpretation, for which I am sorry.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by groomlake9

where on ATS is it even Black? Its grey, with a sometimes changing background image with the occasion ad.

And what the heck is a Luciferian? lol

OK Groomlake, you got me. I need to upgrade my computer and get a proper screen - charcoal comes up as black! Lucifer is lurking in its LEDs.

Oh, since you ask and not wanting to offend anyone again, may I simply state the Lucifer also goes by a number of other names, the most common one being Baphomet.

Though I'm sure that experts who know better will help explain that this fellow with the "goatee" isn't the proper rendition or accurate divinity.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
GS,

I posted a link once to an article that questioned ATS, & I was sanctioned points for having committed a severe breach of the rules, or whatever they called it. Interpret that however you want.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Wow..that is just christian paranoia running amok..again

I love the colour black but does that mean i'm luciferian/satanist?

well then again i am a Satanist

so not the best example..but the person who wrote that article has a few screws loose.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

That is not a picture of Satan that is the picture of the Horned God of Wicca.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu
"Gay midget"? That's an awkward insult.

I heavily doubt that a website can be evil. I don't see any sort of evil agenda here, just a bunch of the usual arguments that you would be presented with in the real world. Someone who comes up with theories like "black background = eeeeeevil lol" is more delusional than I am.

That's startling.

Hi Whine Flu,

I would agree that it would be startling if such had been meant as an insult. Those terms were in the poster's Signature, which he has since changed for reasons of his own. He said I needed to Get Smart like my signature, and since he also boasted a PhD in addition to the quoted characteristics I only meekly poked fun with no Evil intent, my word of honor. He seems like a good natured fellow to boot.

If ATS is "OFF THE HOOK" for having a dark grey and NOT Black would such a theory hold ANY truth given the choices of colors to use as a backdrop ? Just a POLL to verify the content of DARK DARK DARK websites you know, preferably FAR DARKER THAN ATS.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir

That is not a picture of Satan that is the picture of the Horned God of Wicca.

Hi Misoir,

I'm glad that you aren't miffed. From what I understand Satan isn't the same individual as Lucifer who is the Light Bearer. The former being derived from ancient Saturn worship and the latter being a derivative of Baal worship? But then again, I'm not privy to either Tea Party.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
You do realize from a design standpoint, that it has been proven that white writing on a black / very dark grey background or black writing in a white background are the easiest to read.

So then you may ask why choose the white-on-black rather than the black-on-white? In ATS' case, I personally believe that their colour set of choice (the mid blues and cream/browns) both look best on a black background.

To me this all comes down to a personal design choice, nothing to do with any damn religions.

[edit on 3-3-2010 by fooffstarr]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Luciferian isn't black.

It is light. It is Illuminated.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Hiya, Getsmart

Flagged you for initiative, humour and lots of other commendable qualities as exemplified in your OP

You don't need to apologise on your knees repeatedly, you know --- this isn't school

your bank balance won't suffer for lack of ATS points and Flags, whatever

your reputation in the real world remains as usual

your relationships won't suffer if you're not the most popular on ATS

you can't cite ATS points in a resume

you can't swap ATS points/flags whatever for food --- not even for a cent, in fact

So relax

You initiated an interesting thread/concept. It might soar, it might flop

I'm always suspicious when half a dozen jump in from the word-go, to ridicule an OP. From experience, I find this usually signifies that an OP or post has hit a raw nerve or two

I mean, the Israeli Online Troops Manual (which has been around for years online) advocates 'derision, ridicule' as a primary tool of destruction

'Attacking the poster' is another commonly-employed method

You obviously realised from the outset that you might ruffle a few feathers, as evidenced by little asides made in your OP

Well, seems feathers have been ruffled, oddly enough. Because the content of your OP was harmless, imo. And I voted for a dark background on ATS, yet I'm not taking it personally or to imply that I might be under 'luciferian' control

Hope you have a great day

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join