It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You don't own yourself -- the Federal Reserve does!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by daddio

I'm just over half way through 'clobbered' and am loving it.

I'd like to know if anyone has spent any serious time debunking the information, or following through and validating it.

I've checked out a few of the freeman sites and videos but have not been impressed with any of them until Mary's ebook was recommended.

Apologies if my points have been addressed in the thread - I noticed it's a very old thread with recent posts, so didn't bother to read from the beginning before posting.

I'd also like to contact Mary and wondered how you had managed to speak with her.

Best
RT

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

I will say this, I have been followed numerous times by police lately and have not been stopped. i was followed by 2 squads one morning a few weeks ago on my way to work, neither pulled me over. I have been followed to the grocery store, to the bar for after work drinks, and home. I have had squad cars cruise past my home with my car and bike int he driveway. The tags on the "state issued" plates were made by ME and clearly state "NO EXP" and "TAX EXEMPT". I have NO drivers license, I am insured and I do not use the roadways with any ill intent or ill will.

I am tax exempt and file a tax return for my trust, I will be demanding $28,000 back this year. Why would the IRS offer a tax return for a trust or estate? Why don't people see this?

I am fighting a foreclosure now and it is so much fun. I reject the offer to contract by the lawyers and the sheriff. I send them the letters telling them they are third party interlopers and are interfering in my commercial affairs, I use my Power of Attorney in Fact so they know I am not fooling around. I tell them to cease and desist or face criminal prosecution per 18USC 241 and 242.

this is really fun once you know how the system works and how to use it to your advantage and how to speak the language.

Peace to all.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Where do we start learning this magic language?

Second

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
S&F:up

Great thread! I noticed when my daughter was born that her BC was printed on a Bank Note and said something to her Mother,who quickly dismissed it. I never thought about it again until today when I came across this thread.

Many thanks to ProtoplasmicTraveler and Daddio who's posts were both informative and eye opening.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Would love to see them try to repossess their "belongings" (us).

It's only on paper, and that paper will only be valid to them eventually.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar
Would love to see them try to repossess their "belongings" (us).

It's only on paper, and that paper will only be valid to them eventually.

I agree. " Give Me Liberty Or Give Me Death"-Patrick Henry, March 23, 1775.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkspARCS

Sorry, but there seems to be a fundamental lack of thought here.

There is only one entry of birth, which is in the official government records. ANY reproduction of that original record is, by definition, a copy.

Anyone working in a structured environment dealing with records, drawings and the like will tell you the same.

A master or original drawing is a controlled document.

Anything else is a copy and must be marked as so. Simple.

In the UK it's a bit more obvious for the hard-of-understanding. The "Original" birth certificate handed out is entitled "Certified copy of an entry of birth"

Can you just imagine the scope for abuse if you had access to your master copy?

The serial number is exactly that: It's a serial number. The differentiator for identically named certificates and traceability back to your master record.

Why print on bank note paper? Why the hell not? It's tough, long lived.

Why get the B of A to print it? Even a blank copy certificate would be valuable to certain individuals and organisations. Get a secure orgainsation to print.

Upper case letters? Why not. Then you get away from argument whether a name has been correctly inserted as Joe D'Underhead, Joe d'Underhead.

Personally, I'd be much more worried about being a commodity of Facebook or NebuAd.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join