It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You don't own yourself -- the Federal Reserve does!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by djusdjus

What is a better system of slavery?

One that takes 100% of the fruits of one race's labor forcing them to work the job they are ordered to by their individual slave masters.

OR

One that takes 25 - 40% of the fruits of all adult citizen's labor (both sexes, all races) allowing citizens to work whatever jobs they choose to.

Which system will more likely lead to revolt and bloodshed, which one will be more likely to be grudgingly tolerated?

Either way the elite, the slavemasters, are taking the fruits of the labor of others against their will.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Agreed. A book could easily be written by anyone who's researched the techniques involved in how we are subversively made to relinquish our common law rights, in ignorance, through the contracts we enter. By doing so, we are made to adhere to the obscene amount of STATUES created to control or "govern" society.

The kicker is, to belong to any society you have to willingly give consent (which we have all done ignorantly through our many contracts starting with our Birth Certificate). Once a member of society, STATUTES are GIVEN THE FORCE OF LAW and apply to all members of a society.

To put it another way, statutes are NOT laws. They are only given the force of law within a society. A society of any kind requires it's members to give consent and contrary to popular believe, when you are born in a country you are not automatically a part of "society", a contract must be signed, willfully or ignorantly. This does not mean you are outside the law. Common law applies to everyone. There are few laws and they all make sense. There are countless statues, all of which are used to control and manipulate members of a society.

An example of a contract we enter into is our Social Security Numbers. Once obtained, we willfully (or ignorantly) enter into contract with the government as an employment agent. Meaning we effectively treat the government as a employment placement agency thereby agreeing to pay a portion of our income as a societal fee. In this case, in the form of an income tax. The option we don't know we have is to enter what's known as a "CONTRACT FOR HIRE" with the employing party. This is a common law right and one that forgoes an implied income tax on wages earned.

Of course, just try and not provide a SIN number to an employer and see what happens. Ultimately, the system is set up in a way in which employers require employees be government agents thereby making using of their agent number, or SIN.

Even if you were able to enter into a contract for hire with a party, you are still a member of "society" (through previous contracts) and the IRS will still apply statues, requiring you to pay tax on any earnings.

The only escape from statues is by willfully and officially leaving a society, a task not made easy but one that is certainly possible. It is a common law right to exist as a free human within a country but anyone looking to go down that route better be ready for a fight, better be ready to lose everything you think you own, and better be ready for intimidation tactics of the strongest variety.

Not many are willing to take on the system in this way but fortunately an increasing number people who know their rights have, in a multitude of countries and succeeded to the point of truly being free men/women.

Some people to learn from are John Harris of the UK, and especially Robert Arthur: Menard of Canada, leader of the World Freeman Society.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
This is just dumb. Anyone who thinks this is true is an American idiot. Have humans forgotten the 1 and only thing they really own? Their own free will. You choose to be or not to be. You choose to be owned or be yourself. You choose to be law abiding or a criminal. You get my point. Although there are consequences sometimes for your choices, you still made your own decisions to get where you are today and if you let someone else do that for you I don't feel sorry for you for being so weak. Get it through your thick skulls. Nobody owns you. You can do anything you want to do because its your own free will. Reading things like this discourages me only because I know that some people actually think they are owned. I wish everyone knew.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by coldfiremx
This is just dumb. Anyone who thinks this is true is an American idiot. Have humans forgotten the 1 and only thing they really own? Their own free will. You choose to be or not to be. You choose to be owned or be yourself. You choose to be law abiding or a criminal. You get my point. Although there are consequences sometimes for your choices, you still made your own decisions to get where you are today and if you let someone else do that for you I don't feel sorry for you for being so weak. Get it through your thick skulls. Nobody owns you. You can do anything you want to do because its your own free will. Reading things like this discourages me only because I know that some people actually think they are owned. I wish everyone knew.

In a world governed by temporal existence ownership as a concept is actually a misnomer, it is technically impossible to own anything because of a fleeting existence the ceases to exist in the physical realm upon death.

Control would be a much more accurate word and while because of freewill it is virtually impossible to control a human being, what can be controlled is a human being’s environment.

Most of these codes and statutes are designed to affect an element of control over the environment we all exist in and share. Your ability to make choices through freewill is only as great as the choices presented and known to you to pick from. You can’t decide to eat at the restaurant you don’t yet know about this evening. No matter how much you might enjoy its food or service without it first being made known to you how could you then make that choice?

So the trick is controlling the environment and limiting the choices people have available to them through withholding information, and presenting false information we are now able to start effecting the choices people have to select from when exercising their free will.

A Roman Emperor once famously was quoted as saying “Rome offers you war or peace, it matters not one wit to Rome upon which you decide.”

Why? Because either choice would ultimately favor Rome in a two sided coin, puzzle and solution being offered, so yes you got to use your freewill but only based along the lines of the options presented to you.

Interestingly enough at one point the Roman Senate debated whether slaves should have to wear an armband in public so free citizens of Rome could easily be distinguished from the slaves. When the Senators realized that the slaves outnumbered the free citizens by almost three to one, they realized it was a bad idea to let the slaves see just how many of them there were. It might have allowed the slaves to think there are more of us than them, why are we submitting? It would have presented an additional option to them in exercising their own freewill.

Knowledge is power and much of what the corporate media does, the politicians do, and the codes they create is designed to limit your options and present you with such limited options that in almost every case what ever choice you make is going to give them a powerful element of control.

It is a corrupt system that can’t defeat freewill but is designed to impinge on freewill by limiting the choices to exercise it.

No, in fact I don’t believe it’s dangerous or self defeating at all to realize that and to learn that there are in fact more choices available to you not widely publicized and not widely know as a result that do in fact give you a far greater range of choices in exercising your free will.

The most enslaved person is in fact the one who imagines that they are free. You are in fact not free to make a choice you don’t even know is available to you. We do in fact have a government and system in place that conspires to limit the choices you are given to choose from.

It is what it is, just as are supercilious notions of freedom based on limited choices instead of all the options.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by coldfiremx

Actually my friend, you are mistaken.
You might have "free-will", but if you read every post you would see that in truth, you are owned.
You cannot do anything you want, because the LAW says so.
I dare you to drive without a license, work without paying taxes, buy a house or car without registering it, etc.

Then come back and tell me you can do whatever you want.

Granted, you can wake up every morning and travel anywhere by foot, but you can't buy anything without money, so you'd have to trade or barter for survival. Let's see how long you'd last.

I believe more people need to realize the cold truth here.
If you want to live in civilized society, with money and luxuries and necessaties, you must be owned and you must pay taxes.
If you want to live in a stone-age survival group, with no money, big houses, fancy cars, then you will be a FMOTL.

My guess is the way TV blasts how to be cool and love MONEY:
99% of the population would never give up their lives to become a FMOTL.
[sarcasm]OMG Then, like, I totally, like, couldnt go shopping! OMG! My plastic surgeon is gonna kill me! I can't goto the gym or tan! OMG![/sarcasm]

God Bless Americanized Freedom.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by StrangeBrew

loveforlife.com.au...

www.breakthematrix.com...

www.the7thfire.com...

www.rumormillnews.com...

You are correct on some aspects of your post but not all. For one the IRS is a private corporation and has NO JURISDICTION over you unless you consent. You can work without a SSN. And there is more.

BUT, what I want to touch on is the fact that people on this site and so many others will not take the time to read material that woudl give them insight. At least then they could pose a decent arguement if they did not understand it. But we would be moving forward. Instead the resort to name calling or calling the OP just plain silly. Well you people, why are you even here, just go back to sleep and be a good little slave. Or, you could just put a gun in your mouth and do us all a favor. Now that was harsh, i wil admit that, but it really does piss people off who have studied the subject matter and spent the time to learn the "system" and how to work it to their advantage. Not that it is an advantage it is justice. ALL POLITICAL POWER IS HELD BY THE PEOPLE. It is subject matter jurisdiction and they have it if you do not know it.

Power of attorney, I have it, do you? I own everything outright, you don't if you don't step forward AND CLAIM IT. It's that simple. YOU have to claim it, otherwise it is theirs by assent, you didn't stake your claim or argue for it, so you lose it.

I could go on for days here, but as ProtoplasmicTraveler has stated quite clearly, YOU have the power and don't use it. No name calling, just the facts.

PLEASE, do some reading, enlighten yourself and stop being part of the problem. Thank you in advance for those who take the time.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Love your posts.
Very sagacious. Seems you are very proficient on this subject.
I wish I knew more on how to fight back.

It still seems as though once you realize who owns you, then you are awake.

That's it. I don't think there's any need for an explanation.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkspARCS

I wanna cry.

2nd line.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Words and symbols such as a "birth certificate" have very hidden meanings. Very interesting post, Jordan Maxwell has a small video on youtube going over exactly what you are talking about. There is a law of the seas and the law of the land, each are totally different from each other. Since we come from our mothers water, we are under the law of the water. Just as a ship comes into birth and receives a certificate of birth, we receive a certificate of birth. Maxwell can explain it much more thoroughly than I.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I also read somewhere that Social Security cards are issued by authority (though meanderingly) of the United Nations, not of the United States Government. Just something to think about

@ OP:

You're right, and though your reasons behind 1913 may be incorrect, 1913 is in fact the year that Woodrow Wilson signed into law the Federal Reserve Act (Dec. 23, I think.)

Poor Old Woodrow, ever the straw dog. His masters made him do something he really didn't like and he hints at it not a few times.

The truth is we are all caught in a great economic system which is heartless.

A little group of willful men, representing no opinion but their own, have rendered the great government of the United States helpless and contemptible.

The government, which was designed for the people, has got into the hands of the bosses and their employers, the special interests. An invisible empire has been set up above the forms of democracy.

Yes, well...I'm going to go try to get three-quarter mil for my birth certificate.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
All I have to say is, pull out all documentation that has your name on it. I.D's, Driver's License, Passport, Bank Card, Birth Certificate and anything else that might be relevant.

Then check your name on each thing and see how it is spelled. Spelling, reading, and writing are the most important things used on this planet. And surprisingly Lawyers and judges are the closest ones to being literate.

The court system looks awfully familiar to the temple system from Jesus' time.

good find

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I already knew this horrible truth, but pushed it to the back of my mind. Thanks for reminding me of the kind of world we live in. Question: Is there a way to claim your personal value in the form of monetary benefits? LOL. I wonder how much I am valued... Or my son?

In all seriousness, I don't give a %(*$%(#*%(%@%)*^$^*(#% what those %$*#($%*#(ers at the Fed think. They think they own me because of some piece of paper?! *#@#@(*#@*( THEM. I will die one day and be free from their bull#*(%. It pisses me off.

Sorry...

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

The government and the courts love to use intimidation tactics and they are in fact very effective. Typically large and buff imposing officers with sleeves to highlight their muscles, weapons brandished or even drawn, hand cuffs sparkling are all meant to intimidate and cower.

Judges perched on top of their benches that sometimes tower into the air taller than a person stands looking down on you in ornate cavernous places full of pomp and ceremony and circumstance are all as well designed to intimidate you.

To make you feel small and ineffectual and to create an illusion of authority and implied moral authority.

Yet the truth is constitutionally there are only three crimes, high treason, cold blooded murder, and theft. The last being a debtor issue constitutionally and not a criminal issue.

The codes are meant to profit financially off of your existence, to penalize you and further tax you to enrich the state and if you are not productive in a way that the state can profit through normal taxation to force you to slave labor as a prisoner of the state, very often for offenses that are victimless crimes where in reality no other living human being or the state has suffered a loss or damage because of the alleged offense.

Entire generations of intercity youth have been warehoused in the war on drugs for instance, very often simply for possession or use.

Yet the truth is there is no damage to the state, nor any other citizen voluntarily involved in the use of narcotics.

Common law unlike the corporate codes requires the state to show damages have occurred, someone who has a real loss because of your accused actions. Since our instrument of debt fiat de facto currency is not attached to any commodity or property but is simply paper with a perceived value understanding that and forcing the state to display where real damages have occurred through retaining and evoking common law puts the state in a bind and a legal quagmire.

For the benefit of the oligarchs and the people who manipulate and control the system common law has to be retained and maintained for their benefits. A fair and equitable dual system is actually maintained for the people who know of it and want to use it.

When faced with a code violation for a fine I could easily afford to pay, and risking a contempt charge I could easily afford to pay, and living the kind of life where a day or two in jail would not be the end of the world I truly felt I had more to gain than to loose by attempting to put my knowledge to work for me, instead of submitting to the states process.

I challenged their authority openly and respectfully and laid out my grounds to do that under the constitution and common law, and I accused them of trying to trick me into a contractual arrangement through non-disclosure and stated the very real history of the nation and the evolution of it’s codes and laws and to lay a sensible foundation for my accusations.

They made some attempts to convince me I was wrong and that they were lawfully empowered which I politely scoffed at utilizing legal dictionary definitions of words, history, and the motives I suspected the state of having.

I knew I had actually won at the onset of the argument when the state asked the debate to be kept off of the record.

I agreed feeling it would be in my favor, they were trying to protect themselves from what might then be used as a precedent by others.

I in fact told them, look I am not here to save the world, I am here to save myself from being unfairly penalized and my rights as a natural human being from being infringed upon and abused.

When they saw that I was not backing down I literally signified my entrenched position by saying “Rome offers you war or peace, it matters not to Rome which you decide.”

They realized at that point that arguing was useless, and that they could not show damages in their case, and agreed to pay me the fine they were seeking that I demanded for their infraction.

I told them honestly, the state invaded my world and sought to impinge on it, I would not be here if it weren’t for the state attempting to unlawfully intrude on my world, the state must pay a penalty for that, and the state has no one to thank or blame but itself for an attempt at running an extortionist racket on the citizens for monetary profit, I am entitled to be compensated since the state attempted through nondisclosure to claim this is an involuntary process and use armed henchmen in an attempt to kidnap me into it.

I have to tell you when I walked out of that courtroom having won; it was a feeling very much like the birth of my first child and winning a small fortune in Las Vegas all wrapped into one.

Life is in fact a gamble and they were betting I didn’t know better, and I was betting they would be stuck in the mud if I could prove I did!

We don’t have to accept an overly intrusive government that seeks to profit off of us and control us at every turn.

The spirit of the Constitution is that we are all meant to be sovereign human beings. The constitution is in fact a living trust and will to the founder’s posterity and ideals meant to be bequeathed upon us all. As officers of the court I reminded them of that and my power over them and in fact politely ordered them through that vehicle to dismiss the charges and compensate me financially. I told them it was not an offer of contract between the court and I, but an order from their actual employer a free citizen.

It all in fact worked, and all I can say to anyone in dire straights or a similar circumstance is try it, you might like it.

Learn the real laws, the common laws, and your rights as a natural human being and don’t be afraid to speak to them and defend yourself.

[edit on 4/3/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddio
reply to post by StrangeBrew

You are correct on some aspects of your post but not all. For one the IRS is a private corporation and has NO JURISDICTION over you unless you consent. You can work without a SSN. And there is more.

It appears the points in this paragraph are the ones in which you don't agree with me on but I see no contradiction between my post and yours or regarding these specific points.

I did try to make the point that by unknowingly entering into certain contracts you are giving consent, willfully or not, to adhere to statues that exist within a society. Most forcefully are those carried out by the IRS. Also as I mentioned, you can work without a SSN or SIN but you'd be hard pressed to do so for a wide variety of organizations or corporations. They simply will refuse to hire you. And yes, you can fight that in court if you are so willing.

I'm glad you mentioned "CLAIMING YOUR RIGHT". It's an important aspect of becoming a free man/woman to be aware of what a "Notice of Understanding and Intent and a Claim of Right" is and how failing to do so is equivalent to passive consent.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Thank God I am not American....

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

Admiralty law? I know what it is, I would just appreciate it if you were to elaborate on why you believe this. Please. And, does this only apply to traffic court?

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CRASHPROJECT
reply to post by CaptChaos

Admiralty law? I know what it is, I would just appreciate it if you were to elaborate on why you believe this. Please. And, does this only apply to traffic court?

If you are in an environment where a United States Flag, State’s Flag, County or Municipal Flag are in display and there is gold fringe about them you are in an Admiralty Law setting.

Why there is a bar that separates the gallery in a courtroom from the part of the room where the defendant and their lawyer (if they have one) sit, the prosecutors sit, the jury is impaneled, and the witness box attached to the Judges Bench is because that bar is the ceremonial representation of a ship’s bar.

On the Gallery side of the bar you are on dry land a sovereign human being who can evoke Nature’s Laws and Common Law. On the Ship Side of the Bar you are on a vehicle of commerce controlled by the Captain who is the Judge.

Why lawyers are referred to as members of the Bar is because they are in fact officers of the court, officers of the Ship.

If you accept a lawyer who is licensed by the Bar this in itself is a contractual agreement to abide by the ship’s rules.

If you want to retain common law most effectively argue your case from the Gallery to literally avoid being shanghaied by the ship and its officers. Never identify yourself by your legal name as it appears on your Birth Certificate and Drivers License, legally that name is a straw man and a corporate fictitious entity, you are in fact there to state that this fictional entity does not exist and as such they can not impose penalties or fines on it.

If you are like me people call you by your first name or knick name not your full name. In fact no one but contracting authorities are ever going to use your full legal name, they are only using it for contractual purposes.

The two legal definitions of a person are 1. An actor wearing a mask (this dates back to Greek Times) and 2. A straw man (this was developed after the Civil War when we were all made into corporate entities regulated through commerce laws and not constitutional, nature, or common law).

If you have been detained and dragged onto the ship, onto that other side of the bar, it is imperative your protest this action as a kidnapping and state clearly as a natural human being you are there under duress, it is imperative that you avoid any direct admission that you are the fictional name entity, the corporate name entity being accused of a code violation.

They call the court’s business and calendar a docket for a reason; the court room is a docked ship. The judge is using Captains Law which is Roman Ship’s Captain’s Law.

This ship is not a pleasure cruise, it is a commercial for profit enterprise and it is looking to profit off of you always.

If you give the captain that right by submitting to the process and agreeing to its validity and identify yourself as a straw man by evoking your legal name you are forming the contractual basis for all this to then legally occur through contract law.

I instead identify myself simply by my first name stating I am intimately familiar with the fictional corporate entity in question and am empowered to represent issues regarding that entity as an actor wearing a mask, and not a straw man.

Truth be known as a famed and legendary bard once proclaimed “All the world is a stage and I am its greatest actor.”

Because our entire legal system and the country itself is based on Roman principles it is important to understand that Romans in fact love spectacle, be it at an odium, theatre, arena, coliseum, hippodrome or yes a court, Romans love to be entertained.

If you are a good actor, and know common law, and the Ship’s Law principles they are actually employing you are in fact going to be highly entertaining to a rather bored court and ship that really is engaged in the drudgery of making profit of its journey.

In fact on a certain level they truly appreciate the occasional actor wearing a mask that shows up to relieve them from the tedium of executing contracts with straw men.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I have read alot about this and know for a fact that you can be a freeman. Look up the definition of "society". "a system of human organizations generating distinctive cultural patterns and institutions and usually providing protection, security, continuity, and a national identity for its members". The key there is ITS members.. I am not a member of the law society so their rules dont apply to me unless I fall in the trap and consent.

Best site with video's and first hand account and many other info such as contracts to get rid of student loans.

Visit this and be amazed

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

That was a great post.

I have been aware of this for a few months now. I have copied down the links provided in earlier threads, which I will review and study.

Does anyone have any information or sources for information where one can learn how to protect themselves is they find themselves on the other side of the bar? (Or if you are having a conversation with a policy officer)

I mean you mention a few key things in your post, but I am sure there is more and I am eager to learn as much as possible.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkspARCS

My "Birth Certificate Name" Is spelled gramattically correct.
"Sean Brinck Fairley" not in ALL CAPS.

Does that mean I'm excluded? (probably not, but hey, better chance
of proving I ain't no damn strawman.)

I came across an AMAZING video on google last night that everyone
should see if they're interested in this kind of "strawman" research
and how to get out of it. It's only audio, but great info is locked inside!

THE STRAWMAN ILLUSION: The Matrix Exposed

Google Video Link

My buddy also received a DVD the other day from a claimed "Freemason"
who says he's in contact with certain people, lol, maybe, I dont know.
Anyways, the DVD goes really deep into teaching us "strawpeople" how
to get out of that matrix. I will post it up once I get a hold of it and
am able to rip it to my comp.

Enjoy this one though, great information!

[edit on 4-3-2010 by Tek-Neek55]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join