It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You don't own yourself -- the Federal Reserve does!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
It seems like this topic is hitting everywhere around on the internet, and i have too been doing some research into this and have found that it is a very complicated and confusing issue, But what I have researched is everything is true about this matter from what I have researched is that everything is operated under Uniform Commercial Code even the courts below I will put a link to a website that explains this very well after you click on the link below scroll down to each audio link and listen to legally who are you 1 -9 and i can assure you that you will learn some things that will make you look at this life and question everything you have ever learned also i will put some other links that helped me through my journey it will take alot of time for all this but i can assure you this stuff is very real theres whole classes that people are teaching on this great post !!!!!!!!!

www.prophecyclub.com...

www.youtube.com...&hl=en_US&fs=1">

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
If you have to play in the system you realize that you cant win against it unless they want you to. Those in power and authority dont make or accept rules for themselves that they make for you, that's the primary benefit of power and always has been. In nature there are some recurring themes and absolutes that can be demonstrated over time, while a legal system is based on imperfect and often corrupt ideology and means or can be interpreted any way one wants to, at which point it all boils down to force.
Now that the govt has shown its hand as to inability to pay for its promises with what has been paid in for it, they'll have to confiscate it all. Lawyers and gov't are the only social situations where they are expensive simply because they say they are, the bar set by the amount that the corrupt and unworthy are willing to pay to get their way...

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klavier

Anyway, the article seems to be written by someone who is ignorant and unwilling to try and use some logic. I do agree that "we the people" are used as "products" but I think it's by a different way than being born

I think this is hilariously ironic.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Yes, this is the USA corporate thinking which is the Pope's total ownership of everything. The bankruptcy of 1930s set this in motion. Just as corporations was set in motion by the civil war. The USA was manufactured by the Jesuits as a tool. The progression of rationals only extends their plan. The Vatican is a foreign country believing nothing to be higher or superior to itself and that it owns all of the world and can freely destroy governments to suit itself.

The long term goal is to create a population that believes the same way. The land that became Washington DC was previously known as ROME and was deeded by a Jesuit/Masonic family. The founding father of the US was the Black Pope, General Ricci (Richy). The Revolutionary war put Protestant England (vehemently anti-Jesuit) against Protestant America while at the same time the Jesuits where being falsly disbanded by the Pope to convince both sides the Jesuit threat no longer existed and Catholicism was ok. The Fed strangle hold is the IMF which is the Illuminati/NWO/Masonic = Jesuit/Vatican empire.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Klavier

Anyway, the article seems to be written by someone who is ignorant and unwilling to try and use some logic. I do agree that "we the people" are used as "products" but I think it's by a different way than being born

Ya' think? Well, here's a couple of speeches on the Floor of the House of Representatives by US Congressmen you might want to read to get yourself past your own ignorance.

Representative Traficant Reports On The Bankruptcy Of The United States, United States Congressional Record, March 17, 1993 VOL. 33, page H-1303

In the body of the speech you will find this:

Prior to 1913, most Americans owned clear, allodial title to property, free and clear of any liens or mortgages until the Federal Reserve Act (1913) “hypothecated” all property within the federal United States to the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve, - in which the Trustees (stockholders) held legal title, the U.S. citizen (tenant, franchisee) was registered as a “beneficiary” of the trust via his/her birth certificate. In 1933, the federal United States hypothecated all of the present and future properties, assets and labor of their “subjects”, the 14th. Amendment U.S. citizens, to the Federal Reserve System.

You might also read this speech on the House Floor given by Louis T. McFadden in 1932.

Rep. Louis T. McFadden's Federal Reserve Speech from 1932

Pretty clear to me that we are owned by the Federal Reserve.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Now we find out, it is not the deficit, or at least not only the deficit, that is holding up our moner system, but the slave value of us serfs. Isn't it time to END the FED? End the FED, end the "endless" WAR and get us out of the Nazi UN.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
What it comes down to is that the matrix of consent is governed by contracts. In countries like New Zealand, Australia, England, Canada where common law applies, it pretty much comes down to 'don't cause loss or harm' and you're a free man seperate from the legal 'system' of consented governance, parking fines and taxes. Learn your legalese - 'understand' it
and learn how to deal with and what a court truely is. They're all corporations designed for profit.

#1 argument for birth certificates is that for a contract to be legal you have to agree/consent to it. As you could not agree to your birth certificate while your umbilical cord was being cut, it is not a valid contract. This destroys any legal standing a government has upon you there and then.

Learn about UCC law. Learn about strawman/free man on the land.

tpuc.org
fmotl.com

Plenty more links get a googlin to be truely free

edit: Police/govt/etc Do not contract with them - giving your name is giving them a person to act upon. Do not 'stand under' their charges. Do not recognise the authority of whatever fancily dressed human being stands before you.

[edit on 4/3/10 by GhostR1der]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
sorry, but the entire premise of the OP is completely flawed.

It insinuates slavery.

As a non american, as many here on these boards are, we care little about the federal reserve.

also, I doubt very much that a central bank owns citizens?
It's a ridiculous idea.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by djusdjus

Its not a mere US problem.

Any country with a bank that lends currency to the state (Fed, Bundesbank, ECB) you will find the same operative.

And if you really plot it through, its a beatidul money making scheme.

Someone HAD to exploit this.

So dont say it isnt possible, its beeing done right now and here.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
LOL@REDNECKS every time they feel something is potentially threatening them they mention they have a stock pile of guns hidden in the back of their chicken coop or whatever

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

As a non-American you don't need to be concerned about it. It has nothing to do with you or anyone else that ia not an American citizen.

If you would actually READ the speech by Trafficant, you would see that Americans ARE owned by the Federal Reserve and yes, we are slaves. Some of us are well aware of that fact and others are not.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I saw that video on this too. You're preaching to the chior. We at ATS have been aware of this ......that's why most of us are here. You know, ...the "I'm not your slave" mentality?

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by inthesticks

As a non-American you don't need to be concerned about it. It has nothing to do with you or anyone else that ia not an American citizen.

If you would actually READ the speech by Trafficant, you would see that Americans ARE owned by the Federal Reserve and yes, we are slaves. Some of us are well aware of that fact and others are not.

Wrong! What happens in the states and in the UK.....you can bet the rest of the world will follow suit. You will be defiant like the US and UK and pay for it hard (as the US and UK are) or you will bow subserviantly, either way, you had better worry. It's the New World Order being established,.... not the American Country Order. America and the UK have always been a proving ground for the elites, it's the "White Sands Test Range" of the political sector.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I'm gonna say

if true and valid.....I have spent 40 years of my life as such. Its been a good life full of challenges, etc etc....so, here's the thing, describe to me the differences between this other life i supposedly could have led or can in the future.....Seems to me and I have read a bit on the subject too, that those who try to do anything with the subject find themselves harrassed, in court, jail, on a constant basis. I don't see the feds griefing me terribly here.

I pay taxes, there are roads, cops to catch bad guys, hospitals, firemen to save people, parks, recreation, food, water, schools, technology, granted the quality of all these could be somewhat better, but then compare it to a 3rd world country....where would you rather live?
I'm no super corporate executive so I don't run with that crowd or play their games. I live in a suburb, swap stories about yardcare, garage sales, schools, women, beer...its uncomplicated....

Is going through the motions of redeeming the STRAW MAN going to make that better?

On the other hand, if its not true, and I try to do the redemption thing, I am asking for a lot of trouble for nothing.

I HAVE NOT physically met a single person who has done the straw man redemption. All I see are internet stories. I say its crap. Period. No offense to the OP, you've obviously looked at it long and hard. So did I several years ago. Still haven't shaken the hand of anyone thats done it.

If I am to be sold on this idea, I want to really meet someone that's done it.

I want to be able to really see and realize the benefits of it.

I want feel secure that I can still live my life idyllicly and peacefully.

I don't want everyone i know to think I've really gone off the deep end, costing not just myself, but my family's reputation.

There it is.

PG

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
WhAT ABSOLUTE GARBAGE!

Besides how could the Fed ever claim ownership let alone foreclose on a foreign national living in England?

There is no link whatsoever between the Fed and Her Majesty's Registry Office in Thornton Heath.

How on earth would the Federal Resserve even have known when I was born in SUrrey?

You are clearly severely spaced out on some hard drugs!

YOU'RE A TOTAL NUTTER!

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
A lot of members like to laugh at and be skeptical of these things. It is after all a hard and shocking pill to swallow.

To put it into slightly easier to understand terms (for some) back in 1861 at the start of the Civil War the last legally sat Congress disbanded. Lincoln called the Congress back into session by Presidential decree evoking emergency powers. Constitutionally only the Speaker of the House and President of the Senate can call the Congress back into session. Lincolns Presidential Decree basically causes 4 very fundamental things to happen that would forever change American life.

1. He prevented the real congress from arriving at a peaceful and lawful solution for the impasse that caused congress to disband without setting a date for another lawful session of congress. The Southern States that seceded were then forced back into the Union militarily (hardly democratic) and remained under official military occupation until 1978. Any one who has served any time in the U.S. Military can confirm that the Southern United States are still carved up into numbered military government districts.
2. Because the Congress sat by decree lacked a quorum a true majority of members since roughly half the members weren’t there (the Southern Members) none of the laws they passed were constitutionally legal, because this lasted a number of years the Constitution itself fell out of use and as such became an unenforceable document.
3. The Office of the President became a Dictatorship and the government became a De Facto (matter of fact) War Time Government which it still is today as opposed to De Jure (matter of law) Constitutional Body it had previously been.
4. Because Constitutional Law was no longer legally enforceable because Constitutional Doctrine had fallen out of use for an extended period of time the United States Codes were created which are in fact Contract Law. Contract Law requires both parties signing the Contract. Birth Certificates, Voter Registration Cards, Social Security Cards, Driver’s Licenses, Automobile Registrations and Titles, Deeds to Property and Homes and Marriage Licenses are just some of these many contracts, where if you take the time to read the fine print you will discover you are agreeing to far more things than just the ability to use a Road, vote, draw a retirement check etc., etc. but are in fact agreeing to a whole hose of intrusive non-constitutional powers that the government then has over you.

It’s true that the practice of White Christians being able to own Blacks was abolished, but in reality we were all turned into Corporations that are owned by the District of Columbia that is the parent Corporation of all the States that are also incorporated too under it, this incorporation of the States happened in 1933 when the United States Declared Bankruptcy a Bankruptcy we are still in today and will likely never get out of. The incorporation of people as Federal property begam with Marriage Licenses which for those of you who don’t know License means an agreement to break the law. It is not you who is breaking the law by getting married or driving but the Federal and States Governments that constitutionally were not given the power to regulate such things. The Marriage License started out only being used when black people wanted to marry white people and like most of these things was gradually expanded over time slowly in plausibly explained way to avert suspicion or rebellion against them. While your Birth Certificate turns you into a individual corporation your Marriage License turns you and your spouse into a joint Corporation which since you both are property of the State and your Union is licensed by the State it is why the State decides how the property of the Corporation is distributed and the terms your joint corporation can be dissolved in the event you want to divorce.

The definition of a citizen was literally legally changed to mean a corporation that is property of the United States.
Documents like your Voter Registration Card that ask you to identify if you are a U.S. Citizen is actually a contract where you are saying, yes I am property of the corporate government if you sign it and say yes.

Now so some of the skeptics can better understand or at least consider the United States Census which counts all human beings dwelling within the nation is carried out by the Department of Commerce, your Birth Certificates end up being sent to the Department of Commerce, so you have to ask yourself what do human beings have to do with Commerce if they are in fact not slaves.

Yet there is a more sinister reason for this and that is Congress’s most sweeping and unlimited powers were granted to regulate interstate commerce, so by making all human beings part of the interstate commerce system which they have enables them to regulate then almost every facet of your existence which is why lawmakers like Pelosi will some times scoff and say things like “Constitution? That’s got nothing to do with it” when answering questions on how Americans could be fined and imprisoned for not buying proposed government health care or private insurance which is all considered Interstate Commerce!

The truth is that none of the 600,000 corporate codes on the books that are used to regulate every facet of your existence are legal; they are all a series of contracts, which require you to sign and agree too. Every time the corporate government offers you a privilege or a service whether it’s voting, having a child, getting married, driving a car or buying a home in the contract are select portions of these unconstitutional laws they trick you through non-disclosure into agreeing with.

I could literally right a book on the subject and could go on for pages as I have done a lot of research and in fact have put some of it into practice.

The last Code Violation issued to me by the government the government ended up having to pay me the fine they were trying to collect from me.

That’s right let me repeat I made the County Government pay me the amount of the fine they were looking to collect for my aggravation and inconvenience after I explained to them basically much of what I just explained in this post.

I told them the truth that I am a natural human being and my friends and relatives and associates don’t know me as or refer to me as the First Middle and Last name on my Birth Certificate that it is in fact a fictitious name entity that was assigned to me at birth and as a fiction that entity doesn’t exist, I am not that corporate entity but a natural human being.

The Government’s attorney was not able to overcome my arguments though he did briefly try and when they realized I was actually going to stick to my guns and not submit to the offer of contract and pay the code violation but wanted compensated for them violating the constitution they dropped the code violation and paid me.

No offense to anyone but the word skeptic is sometimes just another word for timid coward!

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redwookieaz
Wow. Liking your posts today lol! I have read quite a bit about this myself. There is actually a large amount of people who work to remove themselves from the system. Also, there is a really long titled book written by this lady who says she has gotten out of like every ticket, law suit, and credit card debt by working the system. I can't remember the name it was something like, "How I learned to Clobber the System etc.." It's worth a read if anybody can decipher what the real title is! Lol. S+F!

Mary Elizabeth: Croft

spiritualeconomicsnow.net...

Referenced a dozen times on this site, does anyone pay attention? I have done this, no license, no tabs, no mortgage, no credit card, no nothing. And yes, you can get out of any situation by knowing the magic language.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Your post is well presented, right up to the point where you in effect describe skeptics as timid cowards. I am skeptical, and I am no timid coward. I am a salesman by trade. Every prospect I encounter is skeptical to some degree. Doesn't make them timid cowards. It makes them thinking people. They wanna know, what's in it for me. Prove it. Still not sold buddy. In fact less so, simply because of your final statement.

PG

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Wrong! What happens in the states and in the UK.....you can bet the rest of the world will follow suit...............

Yes, I understand that, but the situation and how we got here are a bit different from other countries. Since I am American, I only know what and how it happened here. I am not knowledgeable enough about other countries to voice an opinion about their situation.

Ah, ProtoplasmicTraveler, how I love your posts! Every time I read one, I say, He gets it! I used to try to explain this mess, as you have done in so many of your posts, but after 20+ years of people telling me I don't know what I'm talking about, I'm crazy, etc. I just quit trying. My no longer have patience for the willfully ignorant. Thumbs up to you!

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by pizzaguy
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Your post is well presented, right up to the point where you in effect describe skeptics as timid cowards. I am skeptical, and I am no timid coward. I am a salesman by trade. Every prospect I encounter is skeptical to some degree. Doesn't make them timid cowards. It makes them thinking people. They wanna know, what's in it for me. Prove it. Still not sold buddy. In fact less so, simply because of your final statement.

PG

By all means pay that next ticket the government will need the money to pay me the next time they try handing me one.

The point is that many people who are skeptical are skeptical to the point of perennial indecisiveness and while they do imagine they are wisely investigating things they have a tendency to seek out sources (as most everyone does) that will substantiate their skepticism that are in fact contrived to do just that.

Skeptics love to challenge believers in very confrontational ways and in fact do things like throw the baby out with the bathwater if they can find but one element that reinforces their skepticism as you are now apparently choosing to do.

Is that wise? Some would say no.

What would be wise for someone genuinely skeptical is to go straight to the source of the controversy which is what I did. I wasn’t sure how much truth there was to these things and I knew I couldn’t rely on Internet Sources or Books to find out the ultimate truth.

I knew to ultimately find out I would have to challenge the source, the government itself, in a legal setting, where these things then in reality become legally pertinent.

A lot of what skeptics do is convince themselves and to try to convince others not to find out by going to the source.

If one was truly skeptical and really had a need to disprove these things they would in fact go straight to the source, into the courthouses and offices of government and start asking these very hard questions and demanding answers.

They don’t though and will often in fact tell others don’t take the chance; you will only get yourself in trouble!

Some would say that is a cowardly approach and the truth is there is a big difference between being skeptical and simply looking for validation to support an entrenched position because it’s a comfortable position for the individual.

Which is why I prefaced sometimes in fact the word skeptic is used to simply denote a timid coward.

By the way it takes a lot of courage to confront the system in a court of law with the eyes of the system and the populace on you, and your freedom hanging in the balance.

Don’t think it does? Try it, and see, in most cases where you are going to run into skeptics you are in fact simply encountering people desperate to cling to self defeating beliefs because they have convinced themselves there is some personal value to them in that, and part of staying entrenched in that belief is to convince others not to abandon that ship of mutual belief.

I can appreciate you took offense at the generalization, can you appreciate how circumspect it is to then discount everything else you yourself concede was laid out well and plausible then because of a comment that strikes a raw unrelated nerve?

[edit on 4/3/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join