It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You don't own yourself -- the Federal Reserve does!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Hi there - It's me again.

This time, I'd just like to bring to your attention that YOU ARE pwned!

That's right, you are the property of the Federal Reserve, and you are traded on the market in the sum of a 1 million dollar T-Bond!

This is why the dollar was taken off of the gold standard, because that 1 million dollar T-Bond is marketed against your entire life's contribution in production - and thus the value of your production is what our financial system's value is based upon!

the following article covers alot of information related to what I've just disclosed... But now you understand why you must be 'REGISTERED' at birth, and given a 'COPY' of your 'BIRTH CERTIFICATION' - while the ORIGINAL is on file with the Department of Commerce, which has in turn issued a registry notice to the treasury department, who in turn takes that registration and certifies it's existance in the form of a T-Bond.

You don't own yourself -- the Federal Reserve does

That is why it is said that you are a STRAW MAN - a 'DUMMY CORPORATION' liable for this country's debts. (ALL CAPS used to emphasize term, as well as give the reader the understanding of something more...)

Here's an excerpt from the article:

When I looked at my own Birth Certificate, I noticed it was a copy of the original. So I went through old boxes and baby books that my Mom had saved before she died and found what I was looking for -- my original Birth Certificate. It was brittle and yellowed with decades of age but -- wow -- it was NOT the Original!

What I have learned since is kind of like discovering that you are part of the Matrix. It seems none of us have our original Birth Certificates -- they are all copies. And the copies have a serial number on them, issued on special Bank Bond paper and authorized by "The American Bank Note Company." Huh?

The truth is stranger than fiction. But here it is:

It seems that back in 1913 the United States was short of cash. World War I had depleted the treasury and there were several really bad financial panics -- in 1907 especially -- so the country needed to print more money than it had as equity to restore confidence in the money supply and get the economy back on its feet. When you or I need more money, we use something as collateral and go to a bank for a loan. When a country needs more money it has to go somewhere also. But in 1913 there wasn't anywhere to go. So the US created the Federal Reserve Act.

This established a private central bank (The Federal Reserve Bank) that would regulate the amount of money the US government was allowed to borrow and put in circulation. It also would expect to be repaid, like any bank, with interest.

After only 20 years things went from bad to worse. During Franklin D. Roosevelt's presidency, in 1933, the US was unable to pay its debt. The county was bankrupt. The private banks that made up the Federal Reserve demanded their money and Roosevelt responded. He had to use the only thing left of any value to pay the banks and continue doing business with them -- the citizens of our country. Us!

Exactly how all this was orchestrated is too lengthy to be addressed here, but this much can be told. The original birth or naturalization record for every U.S. Citizen is on file in the official records in Washington, D.C. (you get to keep a copy!) and the property and assets of every living U.S. Citizen is pledged as collateral for the National Debt!

Within two weeks and three days each Certificate of Live Birth is to be filed in Washington D.C. Evidence reveals that there is even a Federal Children Department established by the Shepherd/Townsend Act of 1922 under the Department of Commerce that appears to be involved in this process in some way. Every citizen is given a number (the red number on the Birth Certificate) and each live birth is valued at from 650,000 to 750,000 Federal Reserve dollars in collateral from the Fed.

This kind of makes you feel a little different when you look at Federal Reserve Chairman, Bernanke, doesn't it?

How can I prove you are a Straw Man, or Dummy corporation, and not yourself? Look at your driver's license, Birth Certificate, or recent DMV registration, billing correspondance from a utility, court documents - anything with your official name on it.

Your name is spelled in all upper case letters, correct?

Here's what the article says about that little detail:

Names in "ALL CAPS" on Birth Certificates

Since the early 1960s, State governments have issued Birth Certificates to "persons" with legal fictional names using "ALL CAPS" names. This is not a lawful record of your physical birth, but rather the acknowledgement of the "birth" of the juristic, all-caps name. It may appear to be your true name, but since no proper name is ever written in all caps (either lawfully or grammatically) it does not identify who you are. The Birth Certificate is the government's self-created document of title for its new property -- you and me!

In a way, it makes us a kind of corporation whose company name is the same as our real name, but written in ALL CAPS. This "corporation" then generates taxes and wealth over its lifetime and in this way repays the collateral that Uncle Sam borrowed from the Federal Reserve.

Hope you've learned the value of your 'citizenship' AMERICA... =)

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Wow. Liking your posts today lol! I have read quite a bit about this myself. There is actually a large amount of people who work to remove themselves from the system. Also, there is a really long titled book written by this lady who says she has gotten out of like every ticket, law suit, and credit card debt by working the system. I can't remember the name it was something like, "How I learned to Clobber the System etc.." It's worth a read if anybody can decipher what the real title is! Lol. S+F!

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Hey great post I found this despicable when I first realized it, its a great topic to explain to sheeple next time you see their drivers lisc or something. Jordan maxwell has done some research into this;

…consequently, when you are born you come out of your mother’s water, therefore you must have a birth certificate. A certificate of manifest because you are a corporation owned item. You are a human resource. This goes back to the German Nazi concept that every human coming out of their mother’s water must be birthed. Therefore you have to have a certificate of manifest to see how much this person is going to make for us and our New World Order.

I’m telling you that until you understand the laws, the symbols, the emblems, what these words mean, you’re never going to suspect how far gone we really are. Did you know, for instance, that your birth certificate is a security on the stock exchange in the New York Stock Market? Did you know that? On your birth certificate, all birth certificates in this country, on the bottom it will tell you this is printed on security papers. Do not accept if not on full color security paper. Then on the right hand corner you will always have a series of numbers, red numbers, printed on the birth certificate. Those numbers are a security stock exchange number on the world stock exchange. You go to any good stock office and ask them to check these numbers in your computer and see how much your stock is worth, the certificate, and they will check it on the New York Stock Exchange and find you. Your birth certificate is a stock on the stock exchange in America. Why? Because you are worth money to the international bank that bough you in 1930. We need to wake up. This is serious stuff…

Clip fround here

Full length vid

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redwookieaz
Wow. Liking your posts today lol! I have read quite a bit about this myself. There is actually a large amount of people who work to remove themselves from the system. Also, there is a really long titled book written by this lady who says she has gotten out of like every ticket, law suit, and credit card debt by working the system. I can't remember the name it was something like, "How I learned to Clobber the System etc.." It's worth a read if anybody can decipher what the real title is! Lol. S+F!

The book is HOW I CLOBBERED EVERY BUREAUCRATIC CASH-CONFISCATORY AGENCY KNOWN TO MAN ... a Spiritual Economics Book on $$$ and Remembering Who You Are, by Mary Elizabeth Croft.

It's a great read, but a bit unsubstantiated for the skeptic.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by without_prejudice

The book is HOW I CLOBBERED EVERY BUREAUCRATIC CASH-CONFISCATORY AGENCY KNOWN TO MAN ... a Spiritual Economics Book on $$$ and Remembering Who You Are, by Mary Elizabeth Croft.

It's a great read, but a bit unsubstantiated for the skeptic.

I have just started to read this.
The beginning, entitled "Truth" captured my full attention.
Good read for sure.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Now...THAT REALLY BLOWS!!!!

So basically, even without joining the military americans are still property of the US gov. Talk about fraked!

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Owning is only by compliance, without the will of the 'owned' there is no bond,
just let them try to pull "ownership" and they'll see how powerless their paper money is!

Unless people believe they are in bonds they're not, as there's no way the Jews could
possibly have been killed in those camps to that number by so few Nazis except
that they were believing they'd be going 'onward to Zion'!

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I think there is a simple way out of this that I hope some one out there on ATS may be able to elaborate on.

Change your name, give all your assets to your new person under a new name. You no longer are the corporate person they try to force us all to be.

This sounds too simple, so I hope some one else might know more about this than I do.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
The only thing I do have to disagree with is the name in all caps. Sitting here looking at my "original" birth certificate. My name is put on the document with proper capitalization. I do see in the corner however, American Bank Note Company, so at the very least that part of the article is true. Heck neither my mother or father's names are in all caps, not sure if that changes anything obviously.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Star and a Flag

This is very interesting. I'll have to dig into it more. This deserves some attention!

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   

and each live birth is valued at from 650,000 to 750,000 Federal Reserve dollars in collateral from the Fed.

ahh....ya, if they are selling these securities on the open market, it's a bigger scam than the cdo's that drove our economy into the gutter!!!
there's a large portion of the population that won't be putting $100,000 worth of labor into their life!!!

and what's even better, they only think they "own" us!! I don't think they own me, and quite frankly, push come to shove, well......they can watch this 750,000 assett go on to the happy hunting ground before I would accept that I am owned!!

and, I think there are more than enough americans that feel that way, and many of them have guns!

so, well....what can I say, it's like every other peice of paper that they print up claiming it is backed by something tangible......it isn't!!!

[edit on 4-3-2010 by dawnstar]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
woooohoooo i'm actually worth something! whoever came up with this system is a genius and id like to thank them. i don't see a problem with this, it make me feel like i'm contributing to this nation.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Hypntick

Yeah, noticed that too. (i have a greek certificate).

Id love some law-savvy user to clarify some things.
the name on my drivers license isnt in all caps for example.

There seem to be many controversies and semi-truths regarding that matter.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkspARCS

Ok, OP I'm replying to you

What I have learned since is kind of like discovering that you are part of the Matrix. It seems none of us have our original Birth Certificates -- they are all copies. And the copies have a serial number on them, issued on special Bank Bond paper and authorized by "The American Bank Note Company." Huh?

Of course they are copies. If you had the original and you lost it, you can get another copy. Of course the birth certificate has a serial number, nothing matrix about that. I'd think that it's special bank bond paper to further prove it's authenticity.

It seems that back in 1913 the United States was short of cash. World War I had depleted the treasury and there were several really bad financial panics -- in 1907 especially -- so the country needed to print more money than it had as equity to restore confidence in the money supply and get the economy back on its feet. When you or I need more money, we use something as collateral and go to a bank for a loan. When a country needs more money it has to go somewhere also. But in 1913 there wasn't anywhere to go. So the US created the Federal Reserve Act.

Wow, the amount of ignorance..World War started 1914, not a chance that WWI would've depleted any treasury before it started, won't you agree? Furthermore, US joined the war 1917 so my point stands even stronger.
I'm not an expert on US' economic issues of that time, so I have nothing to say about panics etc.

I won't quote some parts because 4k char limit isn't "too much" but anyway, lets continue:

Exactly how all this was orchestrated is too lengthy to be addressed here, but this much can be told. The original birth or naturalization record for every U.S. Citizen is on file in the official records in Washington, D.C. (you get to keep a copy!) and the property and assets of every living U.S. Citizen is pledged as collateral for the National Debt!

How convenient that the "how" doesn't get told. Just because the "how" isn't told, I'm not bying this "at all".

Names in "ALL CAPS" on Birth Certificates Since the early 1960s, State governments have issued Birth Certificates to "persons" with legal fictional names using "ALL CAPS" names. This is not a lawful record of your physical birth, but rather the acknowledgement of the "birth" of the juristic, all-caps name. It may appear to be your true name, but since no proper name is ever written in all caps (either lawfully or grammatically) it does not identify who you are. The Birth Certificate is the government's self-created document of title for its new property -- you and me! In a way, it makes us a kind of corporation whose company name is the same as our real name, but written in ALL CAPS. This "corporation" then generates taxes and wealth over its lifetime and in this way repays the collateral that Uncle Sam borrowed from the Federal Reserve.

Or maybe it's logical reasons? ALL CAPS names are easier to read, that's for sure. And

How can I prove you are a Straw Man, or Dummy corporation, and not yourself? Look at your driver's license, Birth Certificate, or recent DMV registration, billing correspondance from a utility, court documents - anything with your official name on it.

I'm sorry but I am me, no win there.
Bills having your name in all caps is also logical as you are the customer - Companies that get billed also have their name in ALL CAPS so this hardly means anything.

Anyway, the article seems to be written by someone who is ignorant and unwilling to try and use some logic. I do agree that "we the people" are used as "products" but I think it's by a different way than being born

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Oh well I guess this does it. We're all property of China now since they own all our debt. Long Live Mao!

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Nice thread, thats some great information!
Seems very accurate and probably a big surprise for lots of people too.

But to be a little more should I say, 'Legally Correct',
When your name is printed in all CAPITALS, it is called

Capitis Diminutio Maxima

Capitis Diminutio Maxima (meaning a maximum loss of status through the use of capitalization, e.g. JOHN DOE or DOE JOHN) - Is The highest or most comprehensive loss of status. This occurred when a man's condition was changed from one of freedom to one of bondage, when he became a slave. It swept away with it all rights of citizenship and all family rights.

And almost everything these days that you are asked to sign, or required to do so by law etc, will have your name printed in all capital letters. This doesn't only just include what you've thankfully shared in your post DarkspARCS, but there of course a lot more to it. Your Drivers License, Birth Certificate, Death Certificate, Court Documents, Bills and more, (Just as the list could very easily go on) will always print your name in all Caps or a variation of Capital letters. And while people generally never question or even pay attention to something so seemingly small and meaningless, it does in fact equal so much more.

I came across this website a while back explaining in detail just exactly what Capitis Diminutio Maxima is and I bookmarked it thank god, it seems I've been saving it for such an occasion.

While there exists this something called Capitis Diminutio Maxima, there is also Capitis Diminutio Minima and Capitis Diminutio Media ~ all with their various differences but none-the-less, all important to be aware of, especially the next time you are asked to sign anything printed with your name on it!

To read about these terms in detail, you can find a lot more information explained very clearly, just what exactly these phrases all mean. You can find that here -> Capitis Diminutio Maxima - Important Information

Again great thread, I just hope more people would become aware of this stuff. But even so it still doesn't really matter to me personally, in the same sense it may matter or what it may mean to you. Legally or Not at all, I do not care what this Human created mumbo-jumbo means, because that is just what it is.. a bunch of BS and mumbo-jumbo!!

Yet, In Life's eyes, we all are born with our inherent, inalienable Freedom and even though the Law may point in the opposite direction, we are still free to make our own choices no matter in what context these Laws may state otherwise. Yes, there may be some nasty consequences for going against the grain, but hey, thats what god has made guns for! ~ahhh haaa -I mean, what man made guns for.. not to kill each other and do so mindlessly, but to Protect what we inherently have the rights to exercise and use purposefully. Just as well, the obvious right to preserve and protect this Freedom, even if that means To Kill a Mocking Bird..

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
~arrives at treasury department~
"Umm...hey there. I'd like to cash in a bond."
~hands over birth certificate~
Rep looks to me confused...

"According to ATS member darkspARCS(sp) post, each live U.S. birth is worth 650-750k... I prefer the cash option...nah...better yet, gold/tungsten bars please... as I want off this ride...thanks."

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar

and each live birth is valued at from 650,000 to 750,000 Federal Reserve dollars in collateral from the Fed.

ahh....ya, if they are selling these securities on the open market, it's a bigger scam than the cdo's that drove our economy into the gutter!!!
there's a large portion of the population that won't be putting $100,000 worth of labor into their life!!!

and what's even better, they only think they "own" us!! I don't think they own me, and quite frankly, push come to shove, well......they can watch this 750,000 assett go on to the happy hunting ground before I would accept that I am owned!!

and, I think there are more than enough americans that feel that way, and many of them have guns!

so, well....what can I say, it's like every other peice of paper that they print up claiming it is backed by something tangible......it isn't!!!

[edit on 4-3-2010 by dawnstar]

The ignorance here boggles the mind. You don't "accept" that they own you? Oh yeah? Try not paying taxes. Ask them to see the contract YOU signed to agree to their little game. You'll find out.

Try not paying property tax on the house you "own". You will find out you are renting it. Try driving around without a "license". You will find that according to them, it is a "privilege" they have granted you. You must ask your govt for the "privilege" of moving around. Good luck with that.

You have NO "rights" under this system. It is unconstitutional. THe Declaration of INdependence declares that you have certain inalienable God given rights, AMONG THESE are the right to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. Among these. In other words there are more God given rights than that.

If you don't believe this stuff, next time you are in court for a ticket, ask the judge why the flag has a gold fringe on it. This means you are under Admiralty law. Tell em you want them to take that flag out and replace it with a normal flag. See what happens.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkspARCS

But but I have my original BC.. Still got the signiture from 1972 of the guy who signed it... all broken and taped up.

And Im pretty sure Im not owned... but then, I am an Australia.. So the You Are All part is a bit misleading -- Us Aussies have a system of government that was at the time tooooo stupid to do such a nefarious thing... At the time, I say...

[edit on 4/3/2010 by badw0lf]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
this is the kind of knowlage that will launch the freeman on the land system into orbit!! If we all became FotL then the goverment would be utterly powerless to control us. The whole system is corrupt and twisted to dupe us into obiding these "laws" (which are just statutes and acts of parliment, NOT law)

We all need to free ourselves from the shackles that hold us all down in "law" and we can do this perfectly legally. The movement WILL go on!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join