It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noah's Ark Is (still) In Turkey: DISCOVERY !

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
In the 240 years of my families tracable history I am the 9th generation....

So figuratively speaking if the Noah's Ark saga happened approximately 5000 years (for example) that would equate to roughly 190 human generations...roughly.

If the animal world can multiply, divide and evolve into the vast array of animals we know today in just that short time.... my name is Jesus.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Nice find with noahs ark being linked to the pyramids. The time the building of the pyramids and when the flood supposedly happened are fairly close as well, it's interesting I'd like to find more out about this

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
So how did the giraffe, Lion, Zebra, crocodile, Elephant, Hippo get along so well on a boat, how were the wild instincts of these animals tamed so they wern't trying to kill each other?

Think about the logistics of any such operation and we can tell this is nothing more than a myth of epic proportions. It would be impossible in this day and age to do such a thing, so tell me how it was possible back then?

To think people believe in this myth is depressing

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
So how did the giraffe, Lion, Zebra, crocodile, Elephant, Hippo get along so well on a boat, how were the wild instincts of these animals tamed so they wern't trying to kill each other?

Think about the logistics of any such operation and we can tell this is nothing more than a myth of epic proportions. It would be impossible in this day and age to do such a thing, so tell me how it was possible back then?

If there is a God who made and can flood the world...
...to clean up some Nephiyl hybrids...
...a bit of animal behaviour management is no biggy.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

Why are people so prepared to believe in something that would seem impossible in this day and age and the way in which we know the world works. I guess things worked differently back then.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
The ark was apparently around, and its location known, in the days of some of the early historical Writers, for example Flavious Josephus:

Defcon5 An excellent post Here , I hadn’t read the Flavius account in relation to the ark before. Excellent historical real sources, the first too, wonderful thank you.
………………………………………………………………

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
If Noah’s arc is true, then why do kangaroos still exist?

You think they wouldve been wiped out in a flood considering nobody had been here at that time

Lol Oz, well the actual timing of the Aboriginal exploration of the Australia Continent has varying “Scientific” ideas of when. Some 100’s of thousands of years ago etc, some just maybe 10 thousand years ago.

The validity of your statement then depends on when they actually settled Australia first, and the date of the actual “Event” or flood that is recorded by most cultures in ancient history… so who knows…

However Wyatt had a chat with me earlier I channelled him, and its simple mate. He says Kangaroos used to be rabbits, they got flooded and they had to “Doggy paddle” and “Tread water” for soo long they started to develop very long back legs from all the exercises. Also as the flooding was not too deep in some places, like giraffes they adapted, grew longer legs so there rabbit faces could poke out of the water!

Also he said the clever ones went to Ayres Rock and camped out on the top, the flood was not that high! But it is a long hike up, so only those with the gene for strong and long back legs made it, survival of the fittest and all that lol.

Joking aside In all seriousness, though initially Wyatt’s work had many admirers and supporters and was interesting, it has been debunked many many times including on ATS.

OP really you should done a search this is not a new story to ATS for example the links below for all.

I will quote one of the earlier threads and a couple of responses and appraisal by Byrd of Ron Wyatt says it all, and the truth of what’s happened there Mt Ararat:

Originally posted by Byrd
Ron Wyatt (who died in 1999) really believed in his Biblical archaeology -- but professional archaeologists had a lot of problems with his methods and findings. If something as significant as the Ark of the Covenant had been found, it would be common knowledge. He made a lot of money off his unverified "teachings" and lectures and people funding his expeditions.

Even other Biblical archaeologists discounted his "discoveries." He's been debunked by a lot of folks.
Here

This has been covered soo many times on ATS and linked to soo much, please OP search first, and if you wanted to open a new discussion on aspects of it with Something NEW to ATS fair enough a new thread, but this thread is just promoting Ignorance to those who are unaware of Wyatt and the not seen the material already discussed on ATS.

Even Project Camelot and Bob Dean Bob Dean Camelot interview Spreading this disinfo still pedal this information as truth, though there is not “ONE” piece of evidence from many explorations, digs, investigations etc just rumours and stories, second hand accounts etc, nothing solid in over 30 yrs of research by one person or organisation from the hundreds who have been to this site.

Wyatt has claimed to find the temple of Solomon, the Ark of the Covenant etc etc, said he had some artefacts from Mt Ararat proving the Noah’s Ark, but never released (or had ) them and is dead now anyhow.

A simple search like This reveals pages of such threads discussing Noah and the ARK on ATS for those who are interested.

Here are some of the other discussions on this with much information for many readers, I have included links to not just Wyatt on ATS but broader “Ark” discussions I bring to you all so you can see what has been ascertained about the validity of Wyatts work to date, and other theories and discussions on lost “Arks” both Moses and Noah’s.

Njoy:

Ryan Watts Ark of the Covenant

Project Camelot Wyatt and Bob Dean

Russian Scientists No Ark on Mt Ararat

3000 yr old Relic Ark was Circular

Proof Positive the Bible is not a History Book - The Ark

Noahs Ark

How I discovered the Ark

Noahs Ark Found

Is the Strange Object on Mt Ararat really Noah's Ark?

Noahs Ark Found

CNN new info on Noahs Ark

Expedition planned to find Noahs Ark

National Geographic Expedition to Mt Ararat

Noahs Ark Expedition

Ron Wyatt and his shocking discovery

Ron Wyatts Ark?

Wyatts Archeological Research Institute

Kind Regards

Elf.

ElfEdit fix links.

[edit on 4-3-2010 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schmidt1989
Haha this is a joke. Assuming that natural formation were a ship, surely it's too small to fit every living and ever-have-lived creature.

Edit to add: You want a solemn moment? Lie on your back this summer and look at the stars. Nothing calms the mind more. (nor boggles it for that matter!
)

[edit on 3/3/2010 by Schmidt1989]

Someone needs to read a Bible (assuming you don't have one of your own)

It was 2 of every 'kind', not 2 of every animal. That is you would need 2 wolves, not 2 boxers, 2 pekineese, 2 labs etc.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Its really bizzare seeing this story this morning.

I have a young son who brought home a book from school yesterday about some kids who travel back in time to see Noahs Ark.

Thankfully the story went over my sons head and he didn't ask any questions.

I was disgusted by the book. The kids met Noah. He invited them on the Ark. Then he noticed they had a dog. He said he already had 2 dogs and they couldn't bring their dog on board. So the kids decided they weren't leaving their dog behind. They give up Noahs offer and stayed with their dog in the flood. They had to sail around in Noahs wooden umbrella which he threw away when he set sail.

The story in the kids book is bloody stupid.

I was also grateful that I didn't have to explain how this story was about how God decided to kill everything human being on the planet and decided to spare some animals though.

Would you like a ticket for the Ark. I think I'd rather go for a swim and then drown.

I have started reading the bible again recently. I can't get over some of the stuff in it. I really have come to the conclusion that it is a complete fabrication.

From what i have said you will gather that I think this story is bull.

Peace

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by kingofmd

Haha this is a joke. Assuming that natural formation were a ship, surely it's too small to fit every living and ever-have-lived creature.

Edit to add: You want a solemn moment? Lie on your back this summer and look at the stars. Nothing calms the mind more. (nor boggles it for that matter!
)

It was 2 of every 'kind', not 2 of every animal. That is you would need 2 wolves, not 2 boxers, 2 pekineese, 2 labs etc.

No matter how you want to dress it up , it would have been an impossible task to complete. a logistical nightmare of epic proportions. Don't just refer to your bible. Use your brain and think about it. Think about how likely an event this was. Think about how you would actually go about the task of Building an Ark like Noahs and getting the animals together without killing one another.

God gave you a brain, use it and realise that Noahs ark is nothing but a created story.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I do not believe in God and I do not believe that what they have found is Noah's Ark.

For one thing, I can dig up an old ship and claim it's a ship from the bible just as easily as anyone else could. Just because someone says it's the "Ark" doesn't mean it is so.

So did they find this thing exactly where the bible said it would be? If they did, that's no surprise to me, the bible has been around for how long now?

I could put into a book the exact location of a ship, and then a thousand years from now someone could read my book that had been passed on for generations and then find that same ship. Nothing spectacular there. This does not prove that the bible is all truth.

Have any of you ever seen Zeitgeist the movie? This movie goes into great detail about how the stories in the bible are based on astrology...the stars, the sun, and the earth and their placement in the sky.

How many figures in history were born of a virgin on December 25th, crucified, died for three days, and then resurrected? The answer will shock you. I'm not going to give you the answer here because anyone with half a brain can do their own research.

This might be an Ark, and someone named Noah may have owned it, but this find, in my opinion has absolutely no biblical meaning whatsoever.

All of the above are my thoughts and opinions, except for the part about the figures in history that share the same historical similarities with Christ. So if you'd like to bash me and call me names that's ok with me. I don't mind that at all. Sticks and stones. All I ask is that you do some research for yourself before blindly believing what someone has told you.

I used to believe Christopher Columbus was a great man that discovered the new world, as it was so called, until I did my own research and found out he was a slave trader. Gee....I guess my history book forgot to mention that part. What a shock.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

Ah, so whenever a task claimed by the bible that is too great for a human to carry out, the hand of god is invoked and thereby you can never exaggerate or be wrong about any silly myth.

Somebody let me know when religions become rational.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
No Dear,

God is unimaginably powerfull...to create the Universe is no small task. Jehovah could easily open up the earths crust and allow the fountains of the deeps to dissipate enough water to cover His globe. It's also possible for Him to have a hard working family employ people to assist building a huge boat...and they had like many years...and for God to manually control animals to pitch up and board is also do-able. Also for him to ensure the creatures dwell in a peacefull manner side by side is also so like God....

We read of Daniel in a Lions den where they eat others, and not him, or Lions will lay next to the sheep and both eat straw...

It's true that the glory of what people call God cannot be understood by fools...yes, to those who think even God cannot arrange such a catastrophe upon this planet is the very reason for the next upcoming one....

I trust in Him and the story of the flood is as real as your disbelief...

God can cause the earth beneath your feet to open and swallow you up, and there wont be any time for you to request carbon dating tests to confirm it actually is happening...you will fear with all creatures...God is HUGE....there is no greater Love....

By all means, debunk the flood or death of Christ...it's basically our fruits by which we shall be rewarded....

Nothing is impossible and people who want to talk about "in this day"...for Christs sake..if He created those days and creates these days....it doesn't matter which era you wish to refer to, He can control it ALL.

great Post OP!

[edit on 4-3-2010 by ImperialMaj]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ImperialMaj

Tell the truth now. are you really Ned Flanders?

Hi Diddley ho.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkspARCS

Wow, where do I start?

If Noahs ark does infact exist and indeed that 'they' have found it then we have to assume that there maybe something to the 'holy bible' after all. However, until we know for absolute certain that it does exist, and can be proved as such, I will remain an atheist and reitterate my opinon that the religions that exist on this earth in our time are nothing but a tool in order to control a large amount of people..

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
if anything this could facilitate how exaggerative the bible really is. maybe even fortify ancient alien theories. =P

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkspARCS

you know, there is the small chance that the sumerian tale (gilgamesh?) and noah's ark were spun around an odd natural formation resemblnig a huge ship and/or an actual megaflood

[edit on 4-3-2010 by reject]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ImperialMaj

It's true that the baury of what people call God cannot be understood by fools...yes, to those who think even God cannot arrange such a catastrophe upon this planet is the very reason for the next upcoming one.

Do you people ever learn! There's rational and scientific explanations for all natural occurrences like floods and other natural phenomenon on our planet.

Nobody is disputing the power of a mythical being, because that's as powerful as anyone's imagination.

Unfortunately the evidence for one lacks, and the evidence of any past world-wide flood is also lacking.

Interestingly, whenever the task of Noah's ark in the bible stories is proven to be unfeasible and logistically impossible for man to undertake, religious fruitcakes would still pretend an imaginary force did it for him.

Tell me... what's the point of any god destroying all life, and intervening to save some. Isn't it meant as a test to prove who is worthy to live, or is the christian god just a sadistic creature who takes pleasure in the game of random killing but not necessarily random survival!

And as usual anyone who disbelieves in these childish beliefs must have deficient foolish minds according to people like you.....

Just prove the damn myths, and then I'll believe. Until then, it doesn't matter how much wishful thinking you have, or how many times you make threats to disbelievers on the behalf of the voices in your head because you think you're better than a non-believer.... just get it into your head: WE DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE IN FAIRY-TALES!

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by kingofmd

)

The big fella actaully asks him to bring in 2 of all living creatures male and female, 2 of every kind of bird, of every kind of animal and every kind of creature that moves along the ground. He also instructs Noah to bring seven of every kind of clean animal and two of every unclean animal also seven of every kind of bird.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

If Noahs ark does infact exist and indeed that 'they' have found it then we have to assume that there maybe something to the 'holy bible' after all

Yes, many if if if if if's.... unfortunately those are big if's and tests have revealed the shaping of the land to be a natural formation, with no evidence of petrified wood, and no evidence of the Ark story. Assuming anything would be as silly as assuming the story beforehand.

Just suppose we did actually find evidence of petrified wood, and the remains of a wooden ship, and even possibly remains of animals. That would still be inconclusive and all the possibilities of many thousands of wooden ships over eons that contained animals for food would still be more likely, and have nothing to do with biblical texts.

[edit on 4-3-2010 by john124]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join