It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noah's Ark Is (still) In Turkey: DISCOVERY !

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

I don't care about the put downs. I really don't, but I'm sad to see not one person actually debate me like an adult.

What you guys don't realize is that there are a thousand you's, but only one of me.

It's ok someday you guys will grow up, maybe then?

Peace

Dude, you are not alone here, far from it!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I am Armenian, and my grandparents had a TON of story's about the ark. Supposedly its been known for years that it was there, but the Turkish government has always prevented anyone from actually going up there and digging or doing tests. I really do think that is where the ark is. Remember as well, Armenia was the first nation to have Christianity as the majority religion. I think this is related to that event as well

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Honestly, the great flood wasn't even global, it was local. The world to them was not the same as the whole earth. Plus I think the ark is in the actual mountain, not that rock formation.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
It definitely does look like a rock formation to me.

Could a ship that big even be made of wood without collapsing under its own weight?

Not to mention that there probably wasn't enough wood in the middle east to build it.

If the flood occurred it was approximately 6000 years ago... ...plenty of time for the natural redistribution of animals...

Yeah right, there would be kangaroos in Turkey still, or at least fossils of them. By the way, how would Noah get all animals from every part of the earth???????????????

It's obviously impossible.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sneaglebob12
Honestly, the great flood wasn't even global, it was local. The world to them was not the same as the whole earth. Plus I think the ark is in the actual mountain, not that rock formation.

how do you explain every culture on earth having tales about a global flood? just google it

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by cabuki
I am Armenian, and my grandparents had a TON of story's about the ark. Supposedly its been known for years that it was there, but the Turkish government has always prevented anyone from actually going up there and digging or doing tests. I really do think that is where the ark is. Remember as well, Armenia was the first nation to have Christianity as the majority religion. I think this is related to that event as well

I wish i was born near mountains, there's so much to see.

I think the ark is there but it's not that puny little formation, it's the whole mountain..

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join