It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noah's Ark Is (still) In Turkey: DISCOVERY !

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstandguff...piles of it!
(paraphrase)

By crikey, I realise this is a Conspiracy website but that is some of the most ridiculous and ignorant stuff I have read on here in a long while.

Goodness me

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I just want to get in one thing .....

It's amazing what people are willing to tell themselves to justify their faiths.

It is blind devotion to a dead religion, .... When you cease to ask questions and learn for yourself you create a sort of spiritual death, becoming a slave to your belief system.

Face it, .... The Masses are always behind on the spiritual front, ... they kill the Christ and then worship him..... and even now if he were to return, they would probably have him imprisoned and call him a false idol.

The bible was the truth, as it stood over 2000 years ago, .... it was spirituality as man could understand it at the time, ..... and it grows with ones ability to comprehend it.

yet it is not stagnant, .... you have taken a photo in time and declared it to be the ultimate truth..... it is your own faith which blinds you.

The irony lies in .. by Jesus trying to awaken the people of his time, his teachings were misread to lead astray the followers of today.

You will not find the truth in a church, ... or in a book of dead teachings, ..... it is a living thing, inside each and every one of us.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angus123
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

That was delusional... people like you crack me up.

Anyway... go to church. Whisper to your imaginary friend. But try not to think too deeply on it. Because faith is just telling yourself you believe something that deep down you know isn't true. And I can tell by your hell-bent attempts to rationalize the absurd that deep down you do know it. And it scares the hell out of you.

So your saying you forfeit to your own challenge, because I didn't see one response to what I told you in the "make yourself feel special" rant above.

Try this, if your going to challenge someone, have the nuts to actually participate in your own challenge, because that was the most pathetic retort i have ever seen.

I don't need imaginary things to make me feel better about myself, I'll stick to what I can prove, that way you can actually show people truth and be a leader, instead of a follower. Now you follow me.

My advice. Be nice to people. Treat others as you would like to be treated and who knows, you might learn something you never knew before. You might grow, instead of just your ego and wouldn't that be nice? Imagine people wanting to be around you? Wouldn't that be neat-o for you, to actually earn respect from your peers instead of having to demand it in a tantrum?

Anyway, no harm no foul. I am sorry to see you puss out on your own challenge, but everyone is witness to it, so if it makes you happy....it can't be that bad...being ignorant that is. I hear it's bliss and with the smile on your face...it's obvious.

Peace

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstandguff...piles of it!
(paraphrase)

By crikey, I realise this is a Conspiracy website but that is some of the most ridiculous and ignorant stuff I have read on here in a long while.

Goodness me

I don't care about the put downs. I really don't, but I'm sad to see not one person actually debate me like an adult.

What you guys don't realize is that there are a thousand you's, but only one of me.

It's ok someday you guys will grow up, maybe then?

Peace

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angus123

Originally posted by DemonSpeedN
I'm curious Angus123 how is it you came to the conclusion that you are right about this noahs ark thing, I want solid concrete physical proof. On a side note I'm also curious if your not christian what religion are you and if your not religious what interest do you have in the whole noahs ark topic.
Overall you seem to me to be one of those people that if science cant explain it then its wrong and if that is indeed true then sorry to burst your bubble but science CAN"T EXPLAIN EVERYTHING! thats where religion and faith come in. Now I'm not saying religion and faith can explain everything cause it cant thats why you need both.

Science can prove a lot more than a book of stories written by bronze age cave men.
Taken literally, the stories of the bible, and the ark in particular implode upon themselves because these things are simply not possible. A boat crewed by 8 people handling millions of animals. So much water the highest mountain is covered.
The air would be so humid you'd drown in seconds from merely breathing.

Animals swimming oceans spanning thousands of miles. If they could do that why did they need an ark? The salt water and fresh water mixing killing most aquatic life. I could go on and on.

You want these stories to be true... so you will construct any fantasy you have to in order to keep believing them.

Or they could work together to give you the full picture. It's your ignorance trapped behind your ego that stops you from seeing...nothing more.

Take the bible, deduct all of the fairy make believe bs out of it by actually studying the words in the languages they were written in and you would find a much different story that has nothing to do with your contrived lazy sudo-knowledge of Sunday school at 8 years old.

If you weren't so ignorant, you would see all the religions of the world are the same thing and that the scripts from the ancients glue together the sciences, not disprove, but cement them...I pity you.

I'd be excited for you if you even caught one glimmer, but you damage yourself believing everything you are told. You rag peoples faith, but don't realize your beliefs are purely faith, being handed the answers and believing them instead of by trial and error so that you may actually learn and know what you're saying so that you wouldn't have to result to your petty insults and actually feel confident.

You don't even know NASA is a Hebrew word and you give them blind faith...I want to laugh, but I'm sad for you....seriously.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I have trawled through all 18 pages of this thread and unless I'm mistaken everybody has based their comments on the OP's photo of Ron Wyatt's earthwork - which could be due to imaginative termites!
Nobody has mentioned the photo released to Porcher Taylor, which shows what appears to be a huge ship on the edge of a cliff near the summit of Ararat.

noahsarksearch.com...noahsarksearch.com...

Noahsarksearch.com is also worth a look: there are numerous accounts of people seeing, even climbing on the Ark.
I have had all sorts of log-in problems recently, otherwise I would have posted this info a lot sooner. There is more to this aspect of the Ark story than I could possibly post here and Ron Wyatt's contribution is no more than peripheral to it - and wrong.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Christians are always "sad" for others that don't share their superstition.
If this were the Olympics you'd win a gold medal for rhetorical gymnastics. The Christian ability to defy gravity with their "reasoning" is astounding.

The ark was never a boat...? Only a handful of animals...? Really...?

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Christians are "sad" cause were trying to help those in need, and to call it a superstition is your problem not ours. Now atheists like yourself with your freethough and skeptical inquiries and constant criticism of religion its makes me think what are you people thinking? What on earth could make someone believe that we came out of nowhere and all on our own till we die and then you get to enjoy non-existence for the rest of eternity.
It still amazes me that 2.3% of the whole world claims to be atheist but I guess it comes down to everyone is different and there is opposition in all things and for atheists the fact that there is a deity a creator of all things is something they just cant begin to comprehend.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Has it ever occured to anyone that the order was actually to take a certain amount of stock probably enough to maintain a diverse viable dna breeding base from,BUT FROM ONLY DOMESTICATED ANIMALS.

I mean really if you are attempting to survive a global flood like the one coming you would take domestic stock and the rest are on their own to survive or perish.

I mean it is so insane to even suggest that ANYONE believe that someone put two of everything on one little boat that this simple nutty story explains how religous doctrines are dangerous weapons,who the heck would believe that kind of crap??

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
OK FOLKS. Let's try to get Back on Topic, Please.

This is the Ancient & Lost Civilizations Forum not the Faith & Spirituality Forum.

As well, Please stick to discussing the Topic and Not each other.

TIA

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DemonSpeedN
Christians are "sad" cause were trying to help those in need, and to call it a superstition is your problem not ours. Now atheists like yourself with your freethough and skeptical inquiries and constant criticism of religion its makes me think what are you people thinking? What on earth could make someone believe that we came out of nowhere and all on our own till we die and then you get to enjoy non-existence for the rest of eternity.
It still amazes me that 2.3% of the whole world claims to be atheist but I guess it comes down to everyone is different and there is opposition in all things and for atheists the fact that there is a deity a creator of all things is something they just cant begin to comprehend.

Yes... one man and his kids built a boat big enough to house a pair of every land dwelling species on earth. All 33 million of them. With room for all the food and exercise. And the whole wide world flooded above the highest mountain.
And none of the animals ever farted thank god cause the methane would have blown them sky high. And they must have held their breath as long as possible so the humidity that goes with that much water didn't drown them in minutes.

How could I have doubted?

[edit on 8-3-2010 by Angus123]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Let's think about this. An almighty , omniscient god wants to wipe out everyone whom he RECENTLY created. His idea.....send a flood? He is all-powerful, can do anything....so he sends a flood? Why not just vaporize everyone he doesn't want to live? He created the universe, yet he sends a flood? Just snapping his fingers and making everyone disappear would be much easier, huh?

Next, people claim it was a local flood, not global. Ok, so why not just pick up Noah and some and animals and move them to a safe location that won't be flooded? Noooooo, Noah has to build an ark and then put all these animals on it and feed them for many, many days. Not a good plan. Just move them to a safe area, he is almighty after all.

Now, a global flood? God can do anything. He can make all these animals behave and these humans can take care of them ALL and FEED them? Again, vaporization would be much easier, lol. Dinosaurs were on this ark? Mammoths? Sabretooth tigers? So this god allowed all these creatures on the ark only for them to go extinct right after the flood? I thought he was omniscient? If he knows everything then why put them on the ark knowing full well that they would go extinct right afterwards?

He brought the flood because Angels and Humans were mating? So he gave angels the ability to reproduce with humans, yet angels can't reproduce with each other I'm assuming? Supposedly spiritual beings such as Angels have penises and bodies that produce semen that is compatible with human women's eggs? God is omniscient and knew this would happen but he made angels compatible with humans anyways? What?

This whole story makes no sense any way you look at it.

[edit on 10-3-2010 by Hydroman]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Nah, man, it's you!

You just ain't gots enough faith in Jebus.

Harte

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I think the flood was a natural occurance that was forseen using technology similar to our own today,"god" or the smartys liked noah for some reason,I would assume that Noahs race was an important genetic specimen to someone,or maybe the warning was an overt act of kindness that went against a non-disclosure policy designed to let people perish as in nature,if you respected the modified primates as sentient then you would warn them if you thought of them as simply another animal on the planet you let them perish.Because we didnt perish there is an important connection between us and the saviour that directed Noah and others.

The fact that others also were warned makes me think of today when people like myself and other abductees try to tell people what is really happening around them "people just cant seem to hear the words or keep the thouight in their head for very long"

I am sure people in Noahs day experienced the same problem,I am also sure that a certain percentage of us humans are born"on guard"if you will.We are the vangaurd that survives.

History is written by the winner or the survivor,the majority are NOT survivors throughout mankinds history. I know my experiences make me a minority which is a comforting feeling.I also know that I could spend the rest of my life telling people what I know and the numbers just wouldnt add up,I will never sway the balance of minority survivors and majority casualties.I can tell my loved ones ,but there is something just a little to natural about the concept of surviving that tells me WE WILL NEVER SWAY THE BALANCE BUT WE WILL ALWAYS SURVIVE.

How long were people told to move away from New Orleans ?

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

produce your sources please and NASA isn't a word much less a hebrew word, it's an abbrieviation national aeronautics and space administration

why do you support this crackpot story of noahs ark?

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
The bigger question seems to be how Noah financed this operation without a little "divine intervention".

He must have had financial help from whoever warned him it makes sense to help him unless of course you cant PHYSICALLY help him,only "direct"him.

If you are forced to direct him then how do you communicate with him?

Maybe you are to few in number or to powerless to help him,maybe you can only warn him.

The point is that someone remotely WARNED NOAH OF AN IMPENDING GLOBAL EARTH EVENT.

Lets not split hairs ,who cares how it happens,worldwide flood,noah is remotely warned,the question is by whom??Not wether or not it happened,we know it happened,we also know that the answer is contained in ALL RELIGOUS DOCTRINES AND CAN ONLY BE DECIPHERED USING REVERSE EXTRAPOLATION.

I give this gift to humanity freely,walk through all the major doctrines,apply reverse extrapolation to each doctrine and compare the remaining pieces of data,THINK OF A GOLD PANNER WASHING AWAY LAYER AFTER LAYER OF USELESS SAND TO GET AT THE GOLD.

The commonalities are the truth of humanities history.You apply my system to each doctrine and after each doctrine has been "panned" there will be a tiny pile of data nuggets left over,we combine the nuggets from all the little piles from all the different doctrines and WE ARE LEFT WITH THE SOLUTION TO THE GREAT RIDDLE OF OUR HISTORY.

It is that simple.

Of course the Ark exists.Of course the stories are true.I hope Turkey will protect this world heritage site for the future generations.

Or u2u me and I will explain reverse extrapolation.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harte
Nah, man, it's you!

You just ain't gots enough faith in Jebus.

Do you know who Jebus was?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bigfoot73
I have trawled through all 18 pages of this thread and unless I'm mistaken everybody has based their comments on the OP's photo of Ron Wyatt's earthwork - which could be due to imaginative termites!
Nobody has mentioned the photo released to Porcher Taylor, which shows what appears to be a huge ship on the edge of a cliff near the summit of Ararat.

noahsarksearch.com...noahsarksearch.com...

Noahsarksearch.com is also worth a look: there are numerous accounts of people seeing, even climbing on the Ark.
I have had all sorts of log-in problems recently, otherwise I would have posted this info a lot sooner. There is more to this aspect of the Ark story than I could possibly post here and Ron Wyatt's contribution is no more than peripheral to it - and wrong.

That is the top half of a ship that has been broken in two. Ron Wyatt's contribution is NOT WRONG. you need to do more research before you make that claim.

Ron Wyatt discovered artifacts at the site you disgracefully call a termite mound that proves it's the Ark. However, he was denied by the Turkish government to excavate the site, citing the National Treasure clause as thier defense.

I agree with the Turkish government's position, which brings me to your "Story"...

lol WOW - so, a group of Chinese "Evangelists" get permission from the Turkish Governement to excavate thier National Treasure huh?

I fail to believe that.... why?

not just because of the most obvious fact that I stated above, but for another just as equally important reason as that one....

How many of these Chinese "Evangelists" (Christians in China? lol... :lol

Have documented educations in Archeological Proceedure? Are they Archeologists, or Evangelists? lmao... oh... that's right:

i have to buy the dvd they are selling on their website about the expedition - that is obviously a stage act - to find out...

FAIL... move along, thank you...

[edit on 27-4-2010 by DarkspARCS]

Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on Tue Apr 27 2010 by Jbird]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Good Grief People,

You cannot possibly have an ark high up on the summit of a mountain like Mt Ararat. Even in good weather many of the animals would not survive the climb down. Lose one ..of the species..male or female or even both..and you have no further of these species.
The Ark has to have been settled lower down on the mountain or down close to the base..on the slighter inclines where the animals would survive. This is not scientific..or scholarly ..it is common sense.

Yet this concept is totally overlook by so many while trying to disprove everything and anything about the Ark. They also constantly try to put it back up high on the mountain.

Incredible.

Orangetom

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Whoever's link it was, I did watch the video about the Ark, Ron Wyatt, and all that. I kept thinking about it, and my mind started to connect dots. Now if Noah's wife's grave is there at "the old home place," where is Noah buried? Sensing a connectable dot, I delved into the early chapters of the Book of Jasher. There it was, in Chapter IX. Abram, after being saved from death at the hands of Nimrod at his birth, was hidden in a cave for ten years, and that is covered in Chapter VIII. Chapter IX continues the story, relating that Abram was sent to the house of Noah and Shem, where he spent 39 years. I'm going to guess that Noah buried his wife, abandoned the old home place, and went to live with his favorite son, Shem. Where this house was seems to have been a secret even in those days, and later it is called the house of Shem and Heber. I've done some number crunching on the begats of the Bible and Jasher, and Noah was definitely alive during Abram/Abraham's lifetime.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join