Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Noah's Ark Is (still) In Turkey: DISCOVERY !

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
omg people will believe what ever they want to believe. Listen to this guys prophecy of G.O.D..he knows exactly what is going to pass as the cycle is abotu to complete itself....

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link. Spamming

[edit on 3/8/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Hi everyone !

Alot of great information and comments being posted, as well as a great show of diversity regarding ideology and speculation being brought to the fore over this topic.

From what I understand about the event of Noah's flood, God was the one that caused it's occurrance, and it was Noah that God chose to survive, bringing all of the animals to Noah when the time was right.

I've always speculated the reality of the two expanses of water that God divided the waters into, one on the Earth, and one - evidently - high above our atmosphere. It's really rather interesting to ponder on what the Earth must have looked like with all that water high above it's atmosphere, which suddenly rained down upon the earth VIOLENTLY, changing land mass and geologic features.

There are areas on this earth that show violent upheaval and chaotic distortion, which have been explained as tectonic activity and such...

I have an unfounded theory about such things, as well as what that division of waters spoken about in Genesis may have existed like.

Granted that most of this planet is covered by surface water, one would have to speculate that at least HALF of the waters currently on the Earth originally existed in our atmosphere - granted that the information from the book of Genesis is accurate. That would mean that there used to be alot more land mass exposed before the flood and not submerged under water.

in speculation of this one must realize that there have been many documented occurrances of man made civilizations discovered submerged under water found in Japan, the Carribean, the Mediteranian, India, etc. The waters necessary to submerge these ancient civilizations had to come from somewhere.

The obvious answer must conclude that the book of Genesis is therefore accurate in portraying waters that originally existed atmospherically, that are now located upon the surface of the Earth.

My speculation about those waters is quite logical, in that those waters existed as a FROZEN CRUST that encompassed the Earth, locking in it's climate and shielding the Earth's living inhabitants from Gama Rays, minor Meteor strikes, etc.

From what's been SPECULATED by some schools of thought, back in the days of Noah, dinosaurs existed on the Earth, and that it was those dinosaurs that are what the book of Genesis described as the children of those angelic invaders that "devoured everything and were never satisfied."

The book of Genesis states that God saw how 'evil' things had gotten to be upon the planet, and knew that it had to be cleansed - evidently the angelic interferrance in the affairs of mankind, and all of Earth's inhabitants for that matter, corrupted the purpose God had for the existance of this World.

My personal SPECULATION suggests that mankind was a great and tastey food source for Tyrranosaurus Rex - and that God chose to act to save mankind from total annihilation by this and other predatory species of dinosaur.

so in came the asteroid - that planetary strike - that broke through the crust of ice in our upper atmosphere and slammed into the earth, broke to pieces the landmass as it existed and set into motion the tectonic plates as they glide upon the shattered crust of Earth's land masses, caused mass volcanic eruptions to occur, a melting and subsiquent falling to earth of the entire aquatic atmosphereic mass and the utter devestation of everything that existed on Earth back then..

With the exception of a man named Noah, his children and their wives, and the animals God chose to save from destruction.

In speculation on the metals alone that have been discovered at this alleged site that claims to be the real and official Noah's Ark - I have to concur that this is indeed the Ark that God gave INSTRUCTIONS to Noah to build. Noah lived - supposedly - in the BRONZE AGE - IRON wasn't a concept in the BRONZE age... let alone the MAN MADE - which means ARTIFICIAL, AND NOT NATURALLY OCCURRING - metals of ALUMINUM AND TITANIUM that were discovered as being the metallurgic composition of the 'rivets' discovered on this site.

allow me to share with you the properties of titanium alone - to show you how ADVANCED that metal alloy is that was discovered at this site...

Finding a pure titanium source alone is an EXTREMELY hard thing to do. Titanium has been found in pure, crystallized form within quartz crystals. I know because I have in my gem collection quartz crystals containing titanium spar.

Pure titanium, when exposed to AIR - evaporates... Therefore it would have to take an extremely advanced and sensitive environment to get titanium alloyed with other metals !!! That is why it hasn't been until the last couple of centuries that titanium has even been able to be worked with by mankind - through advanced discovery.

to have discovered this metallurgic compound alone within this archeological location alone PROVES without a shadow of doubt the involvement of a much higher intellect than that that existed amongst mankind back then

Regardless of what people WANT to believe, speculate, hypothesize, or argue - Noah's flood is real, and it was by the hand of a higher intellect other than mankind that saved Noah. The events of those days were extremely apocolyptic, and I'm sure that Noah and his family suffered much over the years in the aftermath in the way of mental trauma - let alone the need for survival.

I just want to point out to people here that IF YOU WILL NOTICE - PLEASE TAKE NOTICE - I am not bible thumping here - and haven't demanded you, the reader, to believe anything. I mention an entity as God, but that has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with RELIGIOUS dogma.

My understanding of mankind and an entity known as God is far removed from the petty skirmishes of ignorance and blind acceptance, one that I care not to share with people as it is a personal understanding between myself and an INDIVIDUAL I know as my Creator.

God reveals Himself to those He chooses to, and those people are given facts that most on this Earth wouldn't begin to fathom.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
BUT what if God was one of us?
Just a two-toed sloth on the bus,
trying to fake his little gnome?

Seriously though, this whole thing about the Ark is a little bit hard to swallow sometimes.

First, we only have a book that was decided upon by a bunch of dudes in robes in Rome y'all, the very place that the NWO took off from with a whole new intensity- RELIGION.

The facts are now questionable, from this point on. I know, most will say -"Well, take it all on faith." No where in my heart do I believe this to be true, and I do not think any of you do either, otherwise you wouldn't be here seeking the truth.

The Ark, the Grail, the Temple Mount, all these mysteries of history- they are a distraction from the real problem- How do you live each and every waking moment?

It is fun to be here looking for the answers among your peers and friends, and sometimes foes, but the Truth lies within. Not in the knowledge of the Ark and where it is. In YOU.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by gishsootra]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hemisphere

Originally posted by Angus123
Every Noah thread I always point out the biggest blooper in the Ark fairy tale, and the fundies never reply. I wonder why. But I will repost and see if anyone has the guts to try and make it plausible:

Koalas live only in Australia. They eat only eucalyptus leaves that grow only in Australia.
Australia is an island continent.

So how did koalas get onto the ark?
Did they pack enough food to last the entire time they would be gone, sling it over their shoulders, swim the Indian Ocean, walk across Asia and FINALLY get on the ark?

Splain Ricky... splain.

Now Lucy! Angus, not to support the Biblical account but your koalas point can be explained away in a rather unsatisfying manner. At one point the continents were connected, I've read, in a super-continent "Pangea". All the land masses were connected and they could "walk" there and perhaps eucalyptus was wide spread in the ancient world. Or they just stopped in the 7-11 on the way. By the way, how long would it take koalas to walk anywhere? Maybe they thumbed a ride? Do koalas have thumbs? And if they do would you see them if they were hitch-hiking? Would a camel pick up a hitch-hiking koala? But I digress... The food sources for all animals en-route to the "ark" could be questioned as you have for the koalas.

When a or "the" historical flood occurred in relation to the existence of koalas I can't tell you. The other way around this would be to say that koalas evolved after the flood and after the continents broke apart. That is thought to be the case for the marsupials of Australia. They went in another evolutionary direction after the separation from the other continents. I'm not an expert but those are two easy although improbable explanations. I would have went the unicorn route.

Pangea existed millions of years in the past. Not thousands.
The flood story is supposedly only thousands of years old.
In order for that to be how it happened, the continents would have had to be traveling ridiculously fast to reach their current positions in mere thousands of years.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkspARCS

There are areas on this earth that show violent upheaval and chaotic distortion, which have been explained as tectonic activity and such...

I have an unfounded theory about such things, as well as what that division of waters spoken about in Genesis may have existed like.

Granted that most of this planet is covered by surface water, one would have to speculate that at least HALF of the waters currently on the Earth originally existed in our atmosphere - granted that the information from the book of Genesis is accurate. That would mean that there used to be alot more land mass exposed before the flood and not submerged under water.

Absurd. The tectonic movement you so blithely casty aside has been measured and observed in real time

IOW, these lands are still sinking today.

in speculation of this one must realize that there have been many documented occurrances of man made civilizations discovered submerged under water found in Japan, the Carribean, the Mediteranian, India, etc. The waters necessary to submerge these ancient civilizations had to come from somewhere.

No civilization was submerged in any of these places.

Harte

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
And so ladies and gentlemen of the jury. Cast your gaze upon the gravity-defying leaps of illogic people will perform to continue to keep their belief structure intact.
They will try to argue using logic to start off with. But it always breaks down and they resort to the "God can do anything" card.

But I must admit, it is entertaining.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
God is a concept! God = ET an if so? why did he give the only survivors such a hard time of it all what with having to build a huge boat with his bare hands! why didnt he just beam them up to the mother ship an wait for the waters to reseed? there's no such thing as time! so how would Noah be any the wiser! unless he fingered the trials would do him good,peace.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by john124
reply to post by downisreallyup

It is estimated that the ark could easily have survived even the largest of ocean waves

You don't seem to understand that a global flood would require tsunami waves of many hundreds of feet high. No wooden boat can survive that.

Not that it matters, because there's no evidence of a global flood, and that itself ensures the story is bunk.

Sorry Johnny, but you're wrong on this one. First of all, the ARK was NOT a boat... everyone who thinks it was is just plain wrong. It was a box, specifically designed to be completely submerged, self-righting, and extremely strong. The large animals were harnessed in place, the smaller ones were surrounded by hay in small cages, and the people had special harnesses to keep them from getting hurt during the initial massive upheavals and jostling. I have detailed plans of how it was built, and marine engineering analysis of its strength and abilities. A vessel like this could easily survive riding a massive tsunami wave.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by downisreallyup]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Angus123

Sorry, but the worldwide flood happened at the time when the planet that used to be where the asteroid belt is now located, exploded from coming too close to Mars. When this planet exploded, it caused a huge number of asteroids to slam into Mars (the reason that only one half of Mars is covered with craters), and it also caused the earth to experience a polar shift, and some very dramatic events. When all the facts are looked at, there is a very sound explanation for all this, and if one maintains an open scientific mind, the observed evidence points in this direction.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by downisreallyup

Hi
Please show us these detailed plans of yours.
this should be good.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Protoplasmic: Great point, never thought of that!

This is one thing I've been thinking about for awhile now. Please bear with me.

Animals are capable of making small changes to themselves in order to fit in with their changing environment. Call it evolution or adaptation...it's really the same thing to me. Now go back 5,000 years. That long ago there were no shnoodles, or moths that had changed black to better fit in to their soot covered environment by the factory.

My point is this. Go down the family tree of many of the living creatures today and find the common ancestor. These are what I believe Noah took on his ark. Like how all the dogs in the world can be traced back to the bigger family of pre-domesticated dogs.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by downisreallyup
reply to post by Angus123

Sorry, but the worldwide flood happened at the time when the planet that used to be where the asteroid belt is now located, exploded from coming too close to Mars. When this planet exploded, it caused a huge number of asteroids to slam into Mars (the reason that only one half of Mars is covered with craters), and it also caused the earth to experience a polar shift, and some very dramatic events. When all the facts are looked at, there is a very sound explanation for all this, and if one maintains an open scientific mind, the observed evidence points in this direction.

lol... for a minute there I thought you were serious, ha ha.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Harte

Sometimes I think you just post to aggrevate a thread with ridiculous comments on purpose.

No submerged civilzations found? What about these?

Underwater Museum Planned for Egypt's Alexandria

Submerged stone structures lying just below the waters off Yonaguni Jima are actually the ruins of a Japanese Atlantis—an ancient city sunk by an earthquake about 2,000 years ago.

9,500-Year-Old City Found Underwater off India

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I've known about this for a number of years now.

This discovery has to be downplayed. It cannot be known or allowed to be known by many people verses the immediate and dominating importance of American Idol, the Los Angeles Lakers, Dancing with the Stars, and what is happening and who is wearing what on the E-Channel...et al.

When this news was released ...over 15 years ago it was immediately down played and poo pooed in the media. It cannot be allowed to come to the forefront of thinking and put any veracity on the Truth of the Word.

The wisdom and pedigree of men must be defaulted through to the restoration of the true brotherhood.

First off ..concerning someones post on the first two or three pages of this thread....public schooling is evident there (a television/movie education)

All the animals back then or which ever lived were not on the ark. This is obvious..for animals living on or in water were not included. No genius needed here for this.

Second...to think or conceive that the ark is high up on the mountain called Ararat is really dumb. There are to be two of each kind told to Noah to bring upon the Ark..male and female. Lose any ..of the males or females and the species dies out.

Most of the animals are not of the kind sure of foot to survive a climb way down a mountain..without being injured or killed. No genius or scientific degree needed here to figure this out.

The animals would need to have been released on a more shallow or gradual incline...down on the lower slopes or plains. This is pretty much where this ark is found..not high up on the mountain.

To my limited knowledge there is also a visitors center ..and a road going up to it...built by the Turkish Government.

The details or description of the ark and how it was built based on what they discovered by measurements and ground scan radar ..can be found in a book titled

The Ark of Noah..by David Fasold.

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1267807110&sr=8-1-spell

I have this book in my private collection. What David Fasold states about the construction of the ark is not quite as imagined by most peoples.

The Ark is a structure built upon a large reed floating section. Much like the reed type boats found smaller ...in size today in the mid east.
Most of what you see is the reed outline deteriorated .and the building structure...collapsed down on to it after thousands of years.

Nonetheless the description of David Fasold is very interesting.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angus123
And so ladies and gentlemen of the jury. Cast your gaze upon the gravity-defying leaps of illogic people will perform to continue to keep their belief structure intact.
They will try to argue using logic to start off with. But it always breaks down and they resort to the "God can do anything" card.

But I must admit, it is entertaining.

Gee wiz I thought there were only 5 major extinctions last known was abt. 65 million years ago BC.... Noahs Flood dated abt. 6,000 BC ?????
So can someone clue me in on why this is not recorded????
theological interpretations .... leading to stories that are not reliable referred to as a mythical story..
I can accept such theorys as earthquakes of 9.8 creating a tusnami or a comet causing this flood , but of course it would not have been world wide. Back in those days this was a major thing and of course peolpe would freak out.
Didn't that just happen with Haiti and Pat Robinson claimed it happend because it was due to a "Pact with the devil"
So now everytime we have a major weather disaster it's due to evilness???? come on people...
>>>>>>>

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

So I take it that creating a thread based on the pyramids being the "ark's" is not something you are interested in. I was looking forward to it. Sounded like an interesting theory, too bad.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington

Originally posted by Harte

Harte

Sometimes I think you just post to aggrevate a thread with ridiculous comments on purpose.

No submerged civilzations found? What about these?

Underwater Museum Planned for Egypt's Alexandria

Ahem.

So, you saying the Egyptian civilization sank with Alexandria, a city that was only established a around 200 BC?

Alexandria was not a civilization, and "old" Alexandria (or part of it) is still above water today.

Also, what we today call Alexandria is actually sinking - exactly as I said - due to tectonic forces. This sinking has been measured - again, like I said - in real time.

Submerged stone structures lying just below the waters off Yonaguni Jima are actually the ruins of a Japanese Atlantis—an ancient city sunk by an earthquake about 2,000 years ago.

Yonaguni is a natural formation (absolutely and indisputably not a city) that sank (again, because of earthquake/tectonics) no more than 2,000 years ago.

Besides, what "civilization" lived there?

Do you knlow what the term "civilization" means?

You gonna relate this to the Ark of Noah next? I mean, the story itself is at least 2500 years older than the sinking that small (former) island off Yopnaguni-Jima.

9,500-Year-Old City Found Underwater off India

This "city" only exists in Graham Hancock's imagination.

Check the date it was "found."

However, parts of India are sinking (again - exactly like I said and exactly for the reason I said) and there are actually parts of cities that are underwater there.

None of them are more than a thousand years old or so, though.

Harte

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
even if this were true the story of the deluge goes back beyond christianity..the sumerians,babylonians,olmecs,toltecs,aztecs,and maya's told of the deluge it was during i believe the the second sun they called it so therefore just another story christianity stole from other religions to make it more feesable and transitionable to convert!

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Earthquakes, Comets, Meteors, Astroids,Tsunamis, ummmm
Typhoons, long periods of rain Seattle had 24 days of continous days....
Yup twisted stories from different sources ..common knowledge

your point of view is very perceptive

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
even if this were true the story of the deluge goes back beyond christianity..the sumerians,babylonians,olmecs,toltecs,aztecs,and maya's told of the deluge it was during i believe the the second sun they called it so therefore just another story christianity stole from other religions to make it more feesable and transitionable to convert!

Those last four post-date the (Talmud) tale of Noah.

Harte

new topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join