It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Tin Hat' is gone. Here is Tin HUT...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Original Source

The best way to get yourself hundred percent proved protection from brain slugs and alien brain-control transmissions you can wear a tin-foil hat. That’s a well known fact. But in order to get two hundred percent protection you need to move further and take some more serious approach for your brain security. This guy decided that more tin foil the better. He couldn’t probably convince his wife in the necessity of the protection layer everywhere so he grabbed his couch, his desktop pc and a few giant rolls of tin foil and moved to his garage, where before they stored some food supplies - you still can see that passage down the floor.

Haha... this is definitely taking the worry of brain reading PTP or aliens to the next level. Yet in all its craziness... deep down... i think i want one too.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Ha! I KNEW Elvis was still alive. Several of us saw him riding in a Lincoln headed towards DC.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentShadow

This is the room I always imagine the 911 truthers I debate live in. I bet Alex Jones is having one of these babies built as we speak.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Haha, that's what those crazy al-Qaeda conspiracy theorists need to feel secure! Bin Laden won't find you in here! You'll be safe from the terrorist sleeper cell agents!

"So I thought I'd just pop in to say, boo! Achara, mach, barach..."

[edit on 3-3-2010 by Crito]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
It's a thing smilar to a faraday cage - you can also understand it in terms of Reich.
I placed foil over a few walls when I used to live downtown in an Eastern european metropolis which was suddenly crammed with cell towers.
Foil would deflect some.
I don't know about aliens, at this point I think humans can be far more dangerous...

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kokatsi
I placed foil over a few walls when I used to live downtown in an Eastern european metropolis which was suddenly crammed with cell towers.
Foil would deflect some.

How did you test that it was deflecting the cell towers? I'm just interested to know whether it may actually work lol.

[edit on 3/3/2010 by SilentShadow]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Hmm..he didn't do the floor.
And for the truly paranoid,he should have also done his see through pc case,because as we all know,those EMF waves from pcs can be hijacked by mind control operatives..

Apart from that-good job!

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
And I thought I was weird...

new topics

top topics

join