It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans created by ET

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Hey ATS, this is a sort of addon to the reptilians created humans thread.

It's a subject which as always compelled me, that we Humans were put here on purpose for reasons of theres, that our history is completely different to what we have been taught and know.

So i hope you enjoy this

Just what is the theorey?

The idea is that thousands of years ago, an advanced race of ET beings landed on the planet Earth and began to interact with ancient apes, providing genetic enhancements.

The time period ET landed may have been whilst we were "Homo heidelbergensis"
Thats when thing sped up a bit 255,000 years later we have modern man with the ability to play music, create religion and have the ability to talk to each other, this is an incredible jump and very very fast.

Some speculate ET intervention caused this.

From this :

To this :

Wow hold on one minute did you say ET intervention?

Yes i did, there are thousands of people who also agree with this idea.

Lets have a look at our DNA shall we?

Um so what? I always knew DNA looked like this.

Well yes you did, but here is where it gets interesting.

Take a look at the following image:

Do you see the entwinned snakes? Don't you agree this looks like our DNA?

But what are the figures standing each side of the DNA?

This is what they look like in more detail

Do you Notice the wings of the creature?

Take a look at the following image:

Yes that is a medical sign used to this very day, the entwinned snakes, and look at the wings, the same wings of the ancient creatures!

Umm its a coincidence?

Wrong, snakes do not just appear in sumerian history or mayan history but in many other parts of the world.

The snake god, notice the snakes once more

Snakes in the Bible

Genesis 3:1-6, 13-14

Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the Garden?

Exodus 4:1-5

And Moses answered and said, But, behold, they will not believe me, nor hearken unto my voice: for they will say, The Lord hath not appeared unto thee.

An the Lord said unto him, What is that in thine hand? And he said, A rod.

And he said, Cast it on the ground. And he cast it on the ground, and it became a serpent; and Moses fled from before it.

Snakes as shapeshifters in the Quran

Sunan of Abu Dawud, Book 41, Number 5236:
The Apostle of Allah said: Some snakes are jinn; so when anyone sees one of them in his house, he should give it a warning three times. If it return (after that), he should kill it, for it is a devil.

What are Jinn you ask?
JINN
These are spiritual beings that inhibit the world and are required to follow the orders of Allah and are accountable for their deeds.

Im sure you all remember the thread, Quran written by aliens, so incorporating this, we can assume that serpents in ancient times were infact alien beings sent down to Earth and were able to shapeshift between human and serpent.

Sorry long bit ahead!
Muhammad had commanded the killing of all snakes, except those that lived in houses. Additionally, Muhammad believed that some "Jinn" had received Islam and somehow turned into snakes. These “Muslim” snakes inhabited homes. If a Muslim snake was found in a home by the human Muslims, they were to warn the Muslim snakes for three days. The Muslims were to say, “I adjure you by the covenant which Noah made with you, and I adjure you by the covenant which Solomon made with you not to harm us.” If the snakes left the home, well and good, but if they remained in the house, they were to be killed because they are “the devil”, i.e. evil, non-Muslim snakes, perhaps real snakes, perhaps a emissary of Satan.

--------------------------------

Im sure if your keen on the anunnaki your wondering why some of the drawings look human?

Im 100% sure they shapeshifted between human looking and there real identity.

Look here
Real appearance:

Human Appearance:

I will leave you with a final image of a annuaki god which looks as if he is teaching humans the solar system

------------------------
I hoped you enjoyed this thread, as absurd as it sounds (i know it sounds nutty)
It has always intrigued me!!

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

By comparing our DNA to that of our closest relatives, it's rather apparent that no intervention was necessary by anyone for us to evolve into our current forms. None.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I think your 100% right.

Sitchin & Pye say that same thing.

Once you start to understand how we came to be here, and whats REALLY going on on this planet, you get to understand a lot more of life.

I am also certain that the Catholic Church knows a hell of a lot more than they are telling us, and thats lies on a grand scale.

Great thread, should be more discussion on this issue.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious

By comparing our DNA to that of our closest relatives, it's rather apparent that no intervention was necessary by anyone for us to evolve into our current forms. None.

Oh yeah, wel how come apes and monkeys have 48 chromasomes and humans have 46, it can't be done.

Check out LLoyd Pye.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I just finished discussing this with dzonatas over in this thread. The fact that the symbol of the twin snakes resembles DNA is not evidence of a connection between them. In fact, there is evidence that there cannot have been a connection between them, as the ancient peoples had no knowledge of DNA.
So unless you can prove that this symbol was meant to mean DNA, the resemblance is simply coincidence, in the same way that the shape of a ball is not evidence that it was meant to symbolize the sun.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

While I certainly find ancient astronaut theory interesting it has about as many holes in it as most other origin stories. The fact of the matter is we have fossil evidence and genetic evidence to back up human beings as having evolved naturally without interference but we also have 90,000 years of human history that have gone missing. What I mean is that our species has been around for at least 100,000 years but we've only had written language for about 10,000 (maybe more if you count the recent discovery of recurrent glyphs on cave walls that might have constituted language) and that we have forgotten our true origins. I think the fact we are a species with amnesia about our own past is what drives us to create these myths and stories about where we came from (and also our desire to have a greater purpose in the scheme of the Universe).

I do find the coiled serpent symbol a bit odd, it certainly does look like DNA. But then again you would expect to find a serpent coiled wouldn't you, so it could just be nothing spectacular. I'm not sure why we still use that symbol today but I'd love to talk to an actual symbol expert about it.

Could aliens have something to do with humanity's evolution? I doubt it. But I am open to the idea that they may have helped start civilization, since agriculture and civilization seemed to sprout up all over the world all at once. The theory lacks crucial archeological evidence but it is an interesting one nontheless.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by downunderET

Originally posted by davesidious

Oh yeah, wel how come apes and monkeys have 48 chromasomes and humans have 46, it can't be done.

Yes, it can.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
The beings that came to this planet created us in their image and likeness. They were able to ascend and descend the heavens in their chariots, clouds and pillars.

Think of the verses in the bible that talk about the "mount". The gods told Moses to make a perimeter around the mount and that anyone that came near the mount, whether it be man or animal, shall surely be killed.

Firstly, what is a "mount"? Dictionaries say that a "mount" is a means of conveyance. So, to make a perimeter around a means of conveyance due to possible radiation issues would be logical. For a god to just kill off animals and humans for coming near wouldn't make sense, but if there were radiation issues, then yes animals and humans would likely be killed.

Other bibles have translated "mount" into "mountain" but how do you make a perimeter around a mountain? Where does a mountain end and begin to make a perimeter around it? Why would the gods kill off humans and animals for coming near the mountain? There would already be animals on the mountain, so I guess they would be instantly killed from god's wrath?

How about Acts 10:11

And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending unto him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth:

Then in Acts 10:16

This was done thrice: and the vessel was received up again into heaven.

What "vessel" could possibly have descended from the sky thousands of years ago and ascended back into the sky? Obviously by the verse it landed very gently like we land our helicopters.

Zechariah 5:1

Then I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a flying roll. 2 And he said unto me, What seest thou? And I answered, I see a flying roll; the length thereof is twenty cubits, and the breadth thereof ten cubits.

A flying roll? Some physical object was flying in the air thousands of years ago.

Isaiah 60:8

Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as the doves to their windows

Exactly. Who were those intelligent beings that were flying like clouds and doves, thousands of years ago?

Matthew 2:9

When they had heard the king, they departed; and, lo, the star, which they saw in the east, went before them, til it came and stood over where the young child was.

So a "star" or some ship with lights flew across the sky from the east until it hovered over the young child.

It doesn't get much more clearer than this. There were physical objects flying around our skies thousands of years ago by intelligent beings that created us in their image and likeness.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I do agree that somewhere down the line ET got involved, its putting it all together which is the hard bit.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Firstly, what is a "mount"? Dictionaries say that a "mount" is a means of conveyance. So, to make a perimeter around a means of conveyance due to possible radiation issues would be logical.

Well, it would be, except that "mount" means "mountain" in this context.

Other bibles have translated "mount" into "mountain" but how do you make a perimeter around a mountain?

With a fence.

Why would the gods kill off humans and animals for coming near the mountain? There would already be animals on the mountain, so I guess they would be instantly killed from god's wrath?

You're expecting logic and consistency from the Abrahamic god?

[edit on 3/3/2010 by Golden Boy]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
From justgetthere.us...

By Mike Adams

Natural News | Everywhere in western medicine you find the Caduceus symbol: It's the staff entwined with two serpents, with wings at the top. You'll find it emblazoned on medical texts, medical school certificates, medical websites and even in hospitals and medical buildings.

But what does the symbol mean, exactly? I decided to conduct a bit of research to find out some possibilities.

The Caduceus, it turns out, was a staff carried by the Greek god Hermes. Hermes is best known as the messenger of the gods, but he is also well known as the protector of liars, gamblers and thieves. He's also prominently known as the guide of the dead.

According to Wikipedia, the name of the staff, Caduceus, is adapted from the Greek word kerukeion, which means "herald's wand" -- the staff of the public messenger. It's related to the words kerux and kerusso, which pertain to someone who announces information to the public.

From a Biblical point of view, the two serpents on the staff are, of course, symbols of evil and deception. There is a Greek myth about the two serpents on the staff which states that Tiresias found two snakes copulating and he beat to death the female snake with his staff.

So far, then, we have a staff carried by the Greek god Hermes, a protector of liars and thieves (who is also the guide of the dead), named as a staff or wand related to announcing information to the public, encircled by two serpents representing evil, and tied to yet another Greek myth about the female being beat to death.

This is the symbol of modern-day western medicine

The evil of western medicine revealed

The part about the female being beaten to death is especially relevant, given how our male-dominated western medical system considers virtually all female physiology to be disease (pregnancy, menstruation, etc.). Women are treated like animals in many ways, through endless breast cancer screening and mandatory HPV vaccines. Female organs are considered useless or disease-ridden, such as when hysterectomies are performed to remove women's "hysteria" (madness). That's where the name "hysterectomy" actually comes from, of course.

That the two snakes representing evil would encircle the staff of public announcement could be an indication that the purpose of the staff is to announce evil (the propaganda of western medicine). At the same time, the mythological carrier of the staff is the protector of liars and thieves (the drug promoters and drug companies).

Once you understand the symbology, it becomes quite evident that this prominent symbol of western medicine was not chosen by chance: It sends a powerful subconscious message, much like the symbols of secret societies used on dollar bills, for example (the all-seeing eye floating above the pyramid on the back of the dollar bill). It might even be said that, through the repetition of this symbol which adorns the most important documents and texts used in the medical schools, doctors are, in a very true sense, being continuously indoctrinated with the powerful symbols of evil and death.

Once these impressionable young doctors graduate from their medical schools, they are given the tools of death to "treat" patients: Chemotherapy poisons, toxic pharmaceuticals, scalpels and radiation machines. They slice off women's breasts and call it "cancer prevention." They poison children's brains with chemicals and call it "medicine." They damage and destroy key organs like the heart, liver, kidneys and brain through the forced application of toxic chemotherapy agents, sometimes at gunpoint (as with the case of Daniel Hauser).

And all the while, they sit in their offices, with a dozen diplomas on the walls, many containing the Cauceus symbol that is effectively broadcasting a message into the office space of that doctor, further imprinting his mind with the death agenda of modern medicine.

Just thought I'd add this little reference to the "snake" and the Cadeus symbol.

Intreresting stuff,these symbols!

Would like to add more,but no time right now.

Humans created by ET? Not according to my book!

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
S&F
Bring it on! I love Lloyd Pye
"booooom, the homos (Sapiens) are here!" lol!

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by findlesticks

Lloyd Pie is a joker. He's a psychologist, not a biologist. Listening to him for education in biology is like asking a baker to build you a house. He's a buffoon.

We know enough about where we come from to know ETs had nothing to do with it.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Star

I definately feel that we were made in THEIR image....Gen 1:26....so there is no 'they shape-shift to look human-like'....

WE LOOK LIKE THEM

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

If they exist, which there is no evidence for.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I personally feel they are WATCHERS MENTIONED IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH. There are many different kinds and yes some resemble serpents....But what of the other WATCHERS that did not become FALLEN ANGELS? What do they look like and who were the most dominate of all watchers the reptillians?

new topics

top topics

join