It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Because You're Paranoid, Doesn't Mean They Aren't Out To Get You...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

I understand completely what you're referring to here and concur with it.

Knowing you're on a list, and fearing of being snatched for rendition are two different things.

Knowing what is going on because someone has precognition of events is something not everyone is able to do, and there are Government agencies who see this as a threat.

Being raised by a Vietnam era Marine, I was taught how to spot indicators.

Those flags are different for each and every person, but over all they are common denominators, signs of action, and we must know when to act.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
As always
S & F

perceived perceptions are normal.
Paranoia well that's a whole other beast.
Meds are in order for many who have lost their grasp on reality.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
As always
S & F

perceived perceptions are normal.
Paranoia well that's a whole other beast.
Meds are in order for many who have lost their grasp on reality.

Too true, too true, indeed.

Perception is one of the biggest things which is important.

One man's trash is another man's treasure, just as one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter, and one man's recruiting is another man's having been stalked.

Perception, is always open to intrepretation, even if incorrect.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
S & F again good job...

Now to the subject-

Their are thousands of instances where the point men or someone else had that feeling.

Hell, ive had it dozen of times. Paid a price when ignored

As a good friend put it

Yes my friend here is on meds your honor, yes he is displaying signs of mental incompetence and paranoia. Your honor that in no way demonstrates that he is wrong.

Our mutual friend walked because my friend was well respected in the community.

another story for another day.

To the psychic part. Their is part of it recognized in the way of war that it is a sense of the environment that can not be matched.

Subconcious

In everyday speech and popular writing, however, the term is very commonly encountered. There it will be employed to refer to a supposed 'layer' or 'level' of mentation (or/and perception) located in some sense 'beneath' conscious awareness -- though, again, the notion's dependence upon informal 'folk-psychological' models that remain vague means that the precise nature and properties of this 'underlying' layer are either never made explicit or possess an ad hoc quality. At different times, references to the 'subconscious' as an agency may credit it with various abilities and powers that exceed those possessed by consciousness: the 'subconscious' may apparently remember, perceive and determine things beyond the reach or control of the conscious mind. The idea of the 'subconscious' as a powerful or potent agency has allowed the term to become prominent in the New Age and self-help literatures, in which investigating or controlling its supposed knowledge or power is seen as advantageous. The 'subconscious' may also be supposed to contain (thanks to the influence of the psychoanalytic tradition) any number of primitive or otherwise disavowed instincts, urges, desires and thoughts.

In the training for CRV it is getting the sub and con to work together that is the basis of the whole thing. A warrior (defining temp as anyone in combat situation) will focus on his environment and will sometimes access this from the sub.

As for myself ive been forced back to the drawing board and have updated my post on psi war.

Again good topic

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

Thanks for sharing your ideas on the topic.

Perspective, affects everything, even if it is incorrect.

Paranoia is such a fickle word because it means more to different people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join