It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orly Taitz seeks CA Secretary of State Position to Investigate Obama?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Eligibility lawyer: I'll demand proof
California activist may seek public office to resolve questions over Obama's birth
Posted: March 02, 2010
11:45 pm Eastern

By Bob Unruh
© 2010 WorldNetDaily

A California lawyer who continues to shepherd several of the high-profile legal challenges to Barack Obama's eligibility to be president says she's ready and willing to investigate the issue herself – as California's secretary of state.

Attorney Orly Taitz told WND today she is considering – and will decide very quickly because of a coming deadline – whether she should submit her own name as a candidate for the state office.

That office supervises elections, and if elected secretary of state, she presumably would have the authority to investigate the qualifications of candidates, since previous officeholders in the state have done just that.

According to online state records about the qualifications for various elected offices, California states, "Generally, in order to run for office, a candidate must be a registered voter in California, a resident of this state, and otherwise qualified to vote for the office for which he or she wishes to run."

www.wnd.com...

Now there's a twist. If you can't beat them from the outside, get on the inside. How about that for some change? She'd apparently have the authority to do it, too from that position. Oh yeah, baby.

[edit on Wed Mar 3rd 2010 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Yeah, sure. Orly will be elected.

Once again, LET'S REVIEW! Orly is nuts! Crazy! Whacko!
She has zero credibility at all. Just because she is OBSSESED with removing Obama, doesn't mean there is any substance whatsover to her absurd "birther" theories.
The woman is a complete loon.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

smiley faces make you credible.

keep laughing chucky.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

This woman has gone through what? 30 lawsuits already? And she's still at it? WND is still reporting on her as if anybody gives a damn? Well atleast she's trying a different approach.

Leaving out the reality of her chances as a candidate, Orly Taitz becoming CA secretary of state will not change much else. Obama's long form which she had been specifically requesting cannot be opened up by anybody other than Obama or his close relatives. I fail to see how her being CA secretary of state will change that. In addition to that Obama was constitutionally confirmed as president on December 15th 2008 so the real opportunity came and went.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I think I know where he is hiding his birth cert...

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
She'd apparently have the authority to do it, too from that position.

To investigate what exactly? Obama's valid birth certificate is on display on the web, so what is she going to "investigate"?

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I almost said i'd have a better chance of winning the lottery than Orly Taitz would have winning Calif Sec of State election.

Then i realized California keeps re-electing Barbara Boxer, Diane Feinstein, Jane Harman and Nancy Pelosi, so maybe it's not that farfeched after all.

what a joke!

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

"Political Madness", indeed.

Doesn't take much "digging" to fing many, many more examples of embarrassing photos of prominent people, poitician, celebrity or whatever.

ALL 'political parties' --- none are exempt.

By showing that image, do you really wish to invite the retorts that others could bring to post???

Didn't think so....

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
If I lived in California, I would sure vote for her. What about other states? She is probably as qualified as the next Secretary of State. Enough people want answers to get her elected. And she wouldn't decide to forget about it afterwards either. A lot of people would also send money to see her get elected.It's all about getting answers.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Obama was constitutionally confirmed as president on December 15th 2008 so the real opportunity came and went.

Sorry, I don't understand. What does it mean to be constitutionally confirmed? and who did it?

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Take it easy my weed whackin' amigo.
I'm just pointing out the fact that he is indeed human, which appears to be coming as surprise to many.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by m khan
Sorry, I don't understand. What does it mean to be constitutionally confirmed? and who did it?

You dont understand the constitution? No thats fine, Im use to coming across people like you. The presidents eligibility is to be confirmed by the electors and congress:
www.usconstitution.net...

Obama was confirmed as president by the electoral college, by confirmation fo the house speaker on December 15th 2008:
www.cbsnews.com...
thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com...

The Hawaiian government also confirmed Obama as Hawaiian born from Governor Linda Lingle:
the.honoluluadvertiser.com...

as further confirmed personally by Health director Fukino vai records:
hawaii.gov...

Obama's short form birth certificate presented is also considered authentic by Hawaiian officials:

"They're just words," said spokeswoman Janice Okubo. "That (what was posted on the Internet) is considered a birth certificate from the state of Hawaii."

"There's only one form of birth certificate," she said, and it's been the same since the 1980s. Birth certificates evolve over the decades, she said, and there are no doubt differences between the way birth certificates looked when Obama was born and now.

"When you request a birth certificate, the one you get looks exactly like the one posted on his site," she said. "That's the birth certificate."

www.politifact.com...

But leaving aside the facts above, you are also assuming that the FBI, CIA, Clinton campaign, McCain Campaign and the Bush administration did not backround checks on Obama and his eligibility.... unless ofcourse your going to add more flavour to the conspiracy and extend on it by saying that 'everybody was in on it'.

This isnt enough evidence for you? Tough. There is nothing more he has to prove.

new topics

top topics

join