It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Akashic Records ...part 2

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by manbird12000

by sit on top of the ball do you mean be able to contol positive and negative emotions better??

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by BroketheWall

by sit on top of the ball do you mean be able to contol positive and negative emotions better??

Good question indeed! The thing you have to learn is to let go of enough fear to not judge positive OR negative. Negative thoughts in any shape or form, are illusions that limit the mind. If you judge your life or anyone else's negatively, all you are doing is condemning them and your soul.

Most of us can see proof of our judgment by walking down the street. We are surrounded by the hated selves of ourselves... Zombie land...a place we all asked for, because we spend so much time being better than everyone else..or so much time hating others.

This is the reality of the 3rd. An orgy of karmic events subject to the laws of negative and positive, faster..slower...upper..lower...right..wrong..this..that...

The 4th is Quantum, which is I THINK, Therefore I AM, It is the world you make it with your mind and your passion.

All your 3rd body has to do is follow the instructions of the higher self, it will lead you to where you want to go.

Either that, or we can all go back to getting certifications, and degrees to learn another 10 year long dead-end trade. Live paycheck to paycheck...only finding joy and happiness in DisneyLand...if you can afford it.

Now I choose to find joy within, and in a place that is timeless. We exist in all dimensions. Awake in our current one and always asleep in the one higher. Yet, it's all about where we put the prism in the beam of light..and what colors you're able to see.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Hello manbird12000,

Do you mean we accept our own and everyone's negativity and see it for what they are? Accept ourselves with love despite what we are and have become? Love both our positive and negative selves because both positive and negative thoughts come from the same being, me. Every thought has a cause behind it, finding out the cause of the negative emotion and fully accepting it, not rejecting the negative emotion, see it for what it is, not judging it as right or wrong. Accepting it as a part of my being. See past the negative emotion and see myself as who I'm really am, a being of unconditional love. Accepting myself as well as everyone I come across, see past their negativity into their true being. I became very emotional and cried for some reason. Is this what unconditional love is? Is this how you prevail against fear? Is this like joining the positive and negative part of ourselves into one being? I thank you very much for your sharing!

Cheers!
Rx4556

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Rx4556

You are indeed on the path towards the truth! Learn to be comfortable with accepting the positive and negatives, do not judge your strength or lack thereof.

Right can be positive or negative. Wrong can be positive or negative. Since it depends on how you look at it, why not treat everything as a positive? That way, we can stop fighting and start living.

No more manipulating our own destinies. We just let go, and let the universe bring us all the joy we could ever ask for.

The power needed to accomplish this, does not exist in the 3rd dimension. It is only available in the 4th.

So meditate, forgive, love and let go. The fear you see in front of you, IS an illusion.

Imminent death itself, is an illusion only witnessed by those in the 3rd. But in the 4th, you can rewind and create new timelines.

You never die....So start living. You have all you need already.

[edit on 27-3-2010 by manbird12000]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

If we are in an illusion, (this 3D existence, Matrix, Maya) we accrue Karma during the course of this existence. Isn't Karma an illusion too? Your thoughts please?

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klaatumagnum

If we are in an illusion, (this 3D existence, Matrix, Maya) we accrue Karma during the course of this existence. Isn't Karma an illusion too? Your thoughts please?

In my journey, Karma seems to give you exactly what you give out. Kind of like the law of attraction, but instead of needing belief to manifest, all it needs is action. Life energy is like a gun with a barrel that is bent backwards towards you. What you shoot out, you get shot with.

embrace hate - receive hate
embrace love - receive love
embrace judgment - receive judgment
embrace happiness - receive happiness

[edit on 28-3-2010 by manbird12000]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Very true! I mean Karma stays in this 3D illusion. If you get to the point of self realization...oneness, Karma does not exist. Another words it's not going to follow you out of the 3D. It is a 3D thing and it exacty like the law of attraction. It's not a system of punishment another words. You get what you put out. Thanks for your commentary.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Klaatumagnum

The last sentence of your post is exactly what I was going to write.

I agree, the 4th doesn't consists of the karmic "ying yang" of the 3rd. We pay all of our "bills" during the transition to the 4th.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

How does one pay off Karma in the transition?

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Klaatumagnum

We are subjected to the reality of our minds, so if we give judgment, we live judgment. If we give love, we live in love.

The higher energies of the fourth allows us to learn compassion for the blindness of duality and the 3rd dimension. We learn to love and forgive.

As we forgive ourselves and others, we pay our karmic debt.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

One of the toughest lessons of compassion, is to be compassionate to yourself. Refering to a few post back. How do you USE your ajna chakra? I can focus my energy there but to what purpose? Do you transmit your intention once your energies are centered there?
Thank you for your posts and all of your posts, most enjoyable.

Namaste

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klaatumagnum

One of the toughest lessons of compassion, is to be compassionate to yourself. Refering to a few post back. How do you USE your ajna chakra? I can focus my energy there but to what purpose? Do you transmit your intention once your energies are centered there?
Thank you for your posts and all of your posts, most enjoyable.

Namaste

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join