It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Money Has Lost It's Meaning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Money has lost it's meaning. It was perhaps the grease that oils our movements as traders and purchasers, but more and more, it's value as a means to facilitate those movements has been lost to an evil intent by our duped world population, from the top of the pyramid on down to the base of it. We deny our own power to overcome this system. For example, if you do something, why do you do it? Do you do it because you want to? Do you do it because you should? Do you do it because you have no other choice? Of course life is full of sticky decisions; so add the element of monetary currency developed to facilitate your life now and what do you do? Do your decisions now have a different outcome? Think of Tesla and Edison when JP financed their endeavors. You've been told this or that has a certain monetary value; by who? Did you decide the value of this or that? Probably not. You gauge your ideas of a value according to the rest of the market right? Probably not. A supply of currency first had to be distributed to you by the ones who created it. Human beings who do not know what the value of this or that really is. They do know this though, that the labor that uses the thing is what has value. Not gold, not silver, not precious jewels or any of that; the value of the being is.

We, in the United States are now tens of trillions of "dollars" into debt. What does it mean? Nothing! It means nothing! It can't mean anything because these numbers do not exist within the framework of a counting. Unless astronomical paper is lighting the sky at night. How many beans can one count? As for me, I'd much prefer to make art or plant trees or pound nails for someone's house. But I don't because you can't make much money doing those things, or so I'm told. If you do, you must have impressed someone with money. Now, on the other hand, money could be used in all of it's forms much more than it now is. Economies based on many forms of currency could alleviate much of our suffering. A small example of this, a way to begin, might take the form of giving some seeds you've collected to a gardner, or trading technical skills, one for another. Gifts are given in return. The old maxim you are as good as your word can still apply. If not, then that is that, you don't deal with that individual again. That is real market economics. Is this as impressive as flipping a gold coin to a vendor? As for construction, this is quite a new area. Do you believe we need every one of the skyscrapers, cathedrals, stadiums, strip malls, and even endless tracts of houses that cover so much of our precious soft ground and natural life? I don't know that for sure, but there is definitely enough construction material around on top of the ground now to build useful buildings that would serve our true purposes, not extravagant, opulent offices for lawyers, accountants, insurance salesmen and banks.

While the value of labor has been set, these few think they know what it is, because they struggle so hard to make sure of it. It's a dumb game of Monopoly. Everybody knows how it's played. While we pray for something, money does not develop responsibility, we do. But we are responsible for it's destruction. Help me, can you, to teach them that it is meaningless unless the Sun shines and flowers grow there.

[edit on 3-3-2010 by IGottaBeMe]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
If we had an honest, moral, well functioning government I would say give the power to print our nation's money to the government i.e. we the people instead of private banks. The fact that we the people allow private entities to produce our "money" is ridiculous. Money is nothing more than an abstract form of law nowadays. Why in the hell do we grant the power to create money to banks when our government could do it interest free? EVERY SINGLE "dollar" that is created nowadays is created through a loan or debt by the private federal reserve. In our country it is IMPOSSIBLE to have money without debt. That is the entire problem. All the wealth created by the usuric Fed goes into private banking coffers.

This is also why the politicians are lame ducks when it comes to changing this racket. They are all throwbacks to WallStreet and Banks. Look at that douchebag Warren Buffet. You know how much stock he owns in Citi, JPMorgan, Goldman, etc? You won't ever hear him nationalizing our monetary system.

Our Founding Father's wanted to constintutionalize the power of government to print and coin all money including dollars. But some of them like Jefferson and Jackson lost the good fight to scumbags like Alexander Hamilton. Hence how the democrats and republicans came to fruition. I hate the democrats but the Republicans are weasels.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
that's the idea 'MotU' ~masters-of-the-universe~ being programmed into
everyones psyche... money bad

The carbon credits will be the new 'currency' they are going to suddenly spring on us... because carbon credits (energy entitlements)
will not be transferrable per se, but will give one access to the outer edge
of living extravagrant, if only briefly.

the plan is for societies to distain the former 'money', as something dirty & corrupt in its accumulation and spending... besides money notes and even metal coins & bullion can be used in a blackmarket economy...

fraudonomics.blogspot.com...

Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Video - US dollar paper standard will collapse in 5 years

Link and Video
Mr Wood makes his case at these two times in the video 3:38 & at 4:50

new topics

join