It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foods you will not eat

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
My list of yuckies...

Cooked celery...I think it's the texture, no taste, and almost 0 nutritional value totally pointless I like it raw though

Raisins...because they remind me of rabbit/goat turds

Green olives...just ew I think it's the bitterness

Anything that says "diet" or "light" because I can always taste the sugar substitute

I won't drink milk with any other dairy products and really grosses me out when I see people drink milk and eat eggs or cheese together /gag

Beets...I don't care how you cook them, I've tried to like them because they are so good for you, but no can do.

Brussel sprouts...just plain disgusting

and last but not least...Lima beans

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Hi all, i love my food and if i say so myself am not at all a bad cook, love doing the sunday roast dinner n christmas day dinner is always done by me as the family love my cooking, we just love my liver and onions and mushrooms in rich gravy with lots of mashed potatoe mopped up with a slice of bread to clean up the plate ( saves on the washing up ) ........... joking folks. I put that in for all the people who dislike, liver, mushrooms, potatoes.
I dont have foods i dislike or hate because if i dont like the look of something i just wont buy it to eat, simples !!!

Icanseeatoms.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Mushrooms. I refuse to pick them out of food anymore.

Cilantro. Way way too overpowering... though the exception is salsa because without it, it doesn't taste the same.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Runny egg white in my fried egg make me want to toss the plate at the cook! Its pure slime!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
beef...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Here are the foods that i wont eat they are liver,beets, eggplant i hate those foods i don't like the taste of them going in to my mouth i just spit them right back out. i wont eat them and my kids wont them either.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Avocado

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join