It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewing/AP Question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I have a question regarding Remote Viewing and/or Astral Projection techniques. I have been unable to achieve either, perhaps because I am not trying hard enough...

I read that I am supposed to completely clear my mind and concentrate on, lets say my breathing.. I find it IMPOSSIBLE to clear my mind. There's that constant little voice/thoughts in my head, and its seemingly impossible to silence it..Is silencing your thoughts a requirement?

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   
do not concentrate on clearing your mind, it makes your mind more active and all sorts of random thoughts will flood your head.

when i begin my sessions, I concentrate on the space between my eyebrows above my nose (where your third eye is supposed to be) and focus mind to think about the spot and visualize a small light which gradually becomes closer and larger and soon all the random thoughts disappear. hope that helps

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   
You are so right! When I try and clear my mind, my mind seems alot more active...

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
do not concentrate on clearing your mind, it makes your mind more active and all sorts of random thoughts will flood your head.

when i begin my sessions, I concentrate on the space between my eyebrows above my nose (where your third eye is supposed to be) and focus mind to think about the spot and visualize a small light which gradually becomes closer and larger and soon all the random thoughts disappear. hope that helps

Are your eyes usually closed or open during your sessions?

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   
physical eyes are closed, I am concentrating on opening my third eye, notice the avatar and "x" on her forehead? that's what i am concentrating on.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
try counting backwards from 300. clears that little voice nicely.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I like the third eye method. It's amazingly simple & you can still do it while thinking about other things as long as you're still concentrating on the third eye at the same time. But once the sensations start to change from normal, then you need to solely concentrate on the third eye plus projecting your focus outwards from that point.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
quiet the thoughts...and when one "pops" in, you dont let it finish.
you may find the first times you do this, almost the entire thought gets through and then you cut it off....then 1/2 a thought will get thru ...then the first 3 secs then a 1/2 a sec and soon you will be cutting them off before they start.
At that point you give it no notice what so ever.
This is a powerful tool once you get it...To be able to clear the mind is cool because then you find these weird random things coming thru that arent from your own consciousness

Conversations, radio sounds, ...verrry odd stuff.

When your mind is clear you will find it is incredibly simple to focus on one objetive, place or person which is detrimental for ap or rv.

new topics

top topics

join