It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Gov allows Access to UFO reports

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Another to the list of newly allowed documents on the UFO front.

As the writer states it is interesting that the reports start around 1947. I have only read a few and found them quite interesting.

Have fun reading what many of us already know.

ufos.about.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Whats with all these countries releasing UFO documents?
Smells fishy..

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
same here in the UK, only sunday i noticed a headline on one of our local papers that the goverment are releasing UFO data.

All sounds a bit orcastraded to me.

Gareth

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
It seems like they are all clearing out all of the cases they have determined to be a non-event or natural phenomenon. I have often wondered why they have for years claimed UFO's and aliens are not visiting us and do not exist but yet feel the need to make their reports and investigations classified. If they don't exist then why classify them top secret. Simple fact; Governments LIE about everything.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I actually remember reading and making quite a few posts on this exact topic last year. Early last year. The site has been up for quite some time, and it's been reported here before...

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I actually thought this had been going on for a while. My memory is not very good tho, so maybe it was another country.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Its happening. More and more people are awakening, remembering the truth . You dont have to look far for the signs.

On a more synchronous note, my father has a T shirt with three pyramids on it, the largest one missing its capstone. on the back it has a spanish word i cant quite remember right now and the date/number 1947... How very odd...

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I also read a news article though that said the UFO department in the UK govnerment had been shut down and that also some files were getting shreaded. Been trying to look for the news articles, it was a few weeks back

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeaceMaker
I also read a news article though that said the UFO department in the UK govnerment had been shut down and that also some files were getting shreaded. Been trying to look for the news articles, it was a few weeks back

Its was also said that the sun newspaper was to take it over.

What a joke. might as well be the sunday sport.

Gareth

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by gareth01422
same here in the UK, only sunday i noticed a headline on one of our local papers that the goverment are releasing UFO data.

All sounds a bit orcastraded to me.

Gareth

a bit?!?!?!

its so orchestrated we could rename it project global-symphony

top topics

join