It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Video The US Army Doesn't Want You To See*Warning*

page: 26
<< 23  24  25   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

very powerful indeed.The U.S. is starting to look like something strikingly similar to nazi germany. it has been throughout the years. ever since operation paperclip when the US recruited scientists from germany.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I'd like to add just a very minor point. The soldiers guilty of raping and murdering the 14 year old girl were all sentenced to between 90 years and life in prison. And while a few could be released after 20 years I believe they should serve the full sentences.

In my 20 years in the Air Force I was never ordered or asked to do something illegal or immoral; perhaps asked to do something not too smart or risky but that's another story.

However, I must ask, when was the last time we went to war in a constitutional manner? Does the Constitution even matter any more?

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I didn't have time - nor the will - to watch the remainder of that film. I haven't read much of this post either, however I will just say one thing.

With the actions and intellect that are being conditioned and bread into these young men,

what's to stop them from coming home to kill you to?

I wholeheartedly guarantee that if given the order they will - and willfully - pull the trigger IN YOUR FACE.

I've had a taste beyond measure today, of the depths the Bush - Obama terroist agenda goes. God have mercy upon the chosen!

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
All black people are in gangs, every Mexican is a illegal, and every single middle aged white mans soul objective in life is to put down all other races. This video is pretty much saying every single person in the military is a rabid, war mongerer, animal. It's about as one sided as it gets. If it could acknowledge the other 90% of the military that do not want to have crimes against humanity on their roster list, it would be a strong video. There are sick humans in the military, that will abuse their powers. However, there are good people in the military that believe in helping the people in the Middle East and they will sacrifice their lives doing so. Just as in all aspects of humanity. There is the good and there is the bad. Right now I know a guy that is doing 20 years for abusing one civilian in Iraq. Most commands will ruin your life if you want to act like the Nazis in Russia.

I'm all for raiding the white house, killing of the spoiled pigs that run the place, and creating a real government. But, there are more good people in the military, then bad. All the youtube videos in the world wouldn't be able to tell you that. I guess when your safely behind your computer, tucked away in your warm home, your completely capable of gaining a "truth" about what happens on a day to day basis in the Middle East. Im going to make a really powerful youtube video so, I can gain all your favorable opinions. I'm going to do it on somewhere i've never been, something i've never seen, based souly on what i'm told and the internet.

[edit on 13-3-2010 by USMC-oorah]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anjin
reply to post by Mike Shackled

I agree that the soldiers that did those horrible things should get the worst punishment that could be handed out but painting the entire U.S military in the same light is EXACTLY the same as saying all Muslims are terrorists.

Oh dear. No, it isn't the same thing at all at all.

As a matter of historical record, when countries first started to conscript large numbers of their citizens to fight, there was a real problem in getting ordinary people to kill. You have to train them and teach them that their enemy is less than human. Every soldier has been trained to kill. It's what they're for.

Not every Muslim is trained to be a terrorist.

Not every soldier takes to murder with the enthusiasm of some we see in the video: but they know they're there to kill people. And in case you need to go back and look at the video again, the commanding officers congratulated their soldiers on their kills.

The practice of killing "hajjis" and planting weapons on them goes back as long as the war itself.

And I love the logic of that psycho who said, "it's all their fault - they should have kicked Saddam out themselves". Just a reminder - the US put him in in the first place, just like any other thug they use to rip off a third world country.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by USMC-oorah
All black people are in gangs, every Mexican is a illegal, and every single middle aged white mans soul objective in life is to put down all other races. This video is pretty much saying every single person in the military is a rabid, war mongerer, animal.

Ah, someone sticks up for the military. HOO-ah.

Er... you might have noticed, quite a few of the soldiers there were expressing regret about having taken part. So the video is not saying that at all. It does, however, present EVIDENCE (in the form of first-person testimony) from soldiers who say that the killing culture comes from the top.l

It's about as one sided as it gets. If it could acknowledge the other 90% of the military that do not want to have crimes against humanity on their roster list, it would be a strong video.

And this ninety percent, do they refuse orders? Do they refuse to be congratulated by their superior officers on every kill? Did they refuse to go to Iraq in the first place? If there were really 90% who don't want to have crimes against humanity on their roster list (whatever that means, I assume you mean "on their conscience"), then the war in Iraq wouldn't have got this far.

There are sick humans in the military, that will abuse their powers. However, there are good people in the military that believe in helping the people in the Middle East and they will sacrifice their lives doing so.

Well, they'll actually be sacrificing their lives to assist in the asset-stripping of Iraq. Take a look around and you'll notice that the whole deal there is about US companies making money. Iraq is so free now, that all their farmers have to use Monsanto products, to give just one example, never mind the oil theft.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Recce1
I'd like to add just a very minor point. The soldiers guilty of raping and murdering the 14 year old girl were all sentenced to between 90 years and life in prison. And while a few could be released after 20 years I believe they should serve the full sentences.

In my 20 years in the Air Force I was never ordered or asked to do something illegal or immoral; perhaps asked to do something not too smart or risky but that's another story.

However, I must ask, when was the last time we went to war in a constitutional manner? Does the Constitution even matter any more?

Hmm... you haven't even noticed the contradiction in there, have you?

It might be the idea that if you've gone to war in an unconstitutional manner, everything that follows is going to be illegal. And you say in 20 years in the air force, you were never asked to do anything illegal or immoral... well, I can only hope you were not involved in the 12-year bombing campaign in Iraq which targeted water treatment facilities and the like, or the invasions of Panama or Grenada, neither of which were legal under international law and of which the morality was to put it mildly questionable.

Still, whatever it takes for you to sleep nights.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
this is why the army should be in control of the citizens, so we can deal with things like this

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
How can a scum zionist like Henry Kissinger get a nobel peace price ? it was his people who did 9/11 and with Bush brought America into a war in Iraq.

And indeed, the military has been used for foreign policy, the Israeli policy.

top topics

<< 23  24  25   >>

join