It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Video The US Army Doesn't Want You To See*Warning*

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by cantsee4looking

You are part of the problem world wide can you plant a garden and grow a decent crop can you repair your home electrics can you swap a clutch .
what has spelling to do with comunication and at the least survival duch bag

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I dont know if many of you have noticed. But who does the majority of NATO soldiers and westerners curse when it comes to these nations they are fighting in.

The majority of the soldiers and people actually curse the people not just the terrorists. You all know what names we put on these people.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ancient_wisdom
I can only pray that more soldiers will stand up and talk out against this immoral war.
i hope so too,but if we taught our children the right way ,from the start and made them understand that its all corrupt,then the world would be a better place,and the goverments wouldnt have such a large army...hehe

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

you speak some truth all this is going to take time .but it dont make what is happening right does it now.

The truth now i am telling you that video has made me fffffing shking mad so mad ive called family friends to view and they are in disbelief .i hope the parents of the cute black girl get justice . if they locked her in a container i feel she was told it was to protect her .but was not rather to humiliate her and try and show her who was boss . bastards will pay sum day. god elp her and i will pray for her . white ANGLO SAXON CROSS IRISH WELSH .MANCHESTER ENGLAND

[edit on 3/3/2010 by dashar]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
great vid s&f

I have posted before that I am glad that my service wasn't during this time. After viewing this vid, I take that back. I would love to put a round in the head of any person committing these atrocities regardless of the consequences.

Prior to viewing this vid I was doubtful that I could justify, to myself, taking out a serviceman carrying out orders..lets say during martial law...
Now, boys you better have your headpans on cause I shoot for the head.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
It's amazing to see just how many people on this thread are blindly drinking the propaganda kool-aid.

Bravo!

IMO this video is no better than the ones that show "how great of a job we're doing over there". Both are examples of potent propaganda. You can take any situation and paint it as the best thing to ever happen or as the worst thing imaginable. I thought people on this site would be able to recognize that.

And to all you people saying "Americans are scum" and someone needs to "stop them", I wish you would go ahead and try... I'm tired of people showing their blatant ignorance by generalizing and spewing hate towards and entire population who wants nothing to do with this "war" in the first place...

Keep enjoying that sweet sweet kool-aid...

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I did not watch the video. Frankly, I cannot stand videos like this, because they make me incredibly angry. Makes me, quite frankly, want to kill the people who carry out such acts of barbarism.

I would, however, like to point out that the reason they go completely whacko, MIGHT just be the war itself - and, the way the war has been run by American politicians intending to cause as much hatred against American troops as possible to justify a continued occupation. At least, that's what I think.

Of course, there are those serving in Iraq who should never be let into a uniform in the first place.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dashar

its made me mad as hell also my friend ,but i stil say we could change this if we educated our children properly,i mean over here in the uk ,the army come to our schools a preach to my children about what a fantastic life the army is,thankfully i have educated all my children,and some others,i just wish others would follow suit......

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

i can't listen to it atm because my silly headphones are broken and my speakers died a long time ago. but i will listen to it later. in the meantime, i want to address your comment that "karma can be a bitch" and that the time is quickly approaching in separating the wheat from the chaff.

you realize that one of the features used to show people how bad this is, is the coffins of american military men and women who have been killed by this "fake war on terror"? so how does killing more americans justify anything?

wouldn't you rather have someone on your side who doesn't believe in killing ANYONE, vs someone who thinks people should be wiped out due to religion or race or gender? you cannot CANNOT justify killing people-- period.

IF you think you can, you might as well just quit showing american white people and american soldiers who believe the war is wrong and/or bad because it is disingenuous, since you plan on celebrating when they are ALSO dead.

I KNOW THE DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 3-3-2010 by undo]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I think it was last week that I had heard we killed another 50 civilians in Afghanistan with drones including women and children...I actually broke down crying wondering wtf are we doing??? I was in the car driving with the radio off and my 1 year old son in the back seat sleeping. Just looking at the innocence in his face and wondering how we can kill innocent people with drones. And then we come out and apologize as if that is going to make them comeback.

This whole war is based on lies and deception we have no reason to be over there. America has become the devil fueled by greed and propaganda...People who think that soldiers would never turn against their own country need to watch this video. I never been ashamed to be an American until now...We are Nazi Germany...I don't care what anybody else says thats a fact. I don't care if there are good soldiers out there, as long as these kind of atrocities exist your guilty by association. Including me with my U.S. Tax dollars...

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

well mate my son is 21 and he knows the truth from me but i recently had a other child age 3 now and shes my concern now . but good on you .dont get me wrong a real war and id be at the front and will expect my son .but beware of these times a comeing especially with the vacies because the people doing them only get educated with onside of the science.
sorry for rush but raealy goin to the wagon an horses justt for darts.
sorry to add good luck mate and keep the noggin going stron eh what you have done is a medal in my book.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dashar

I don't recall saying anything about "redcoats" or the like. In fact, your entire reply is senseless.

When I said I wish they would try, it's because I really do. I really wish some force would take us over and make "us" stop. We've already tried voting to end it. A few broken promises later and here we are.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Okay, first of all, those few soldiers in the video do NOT represent the United States Military. I am currently in the DEP for the USAF and have family members who have served in every branch of the military, 2 of my cousins are in Iraq right now. The anti-military attitude on this thread is very disturbing to me.

Yes, anybody who kills civilians should be punished. Anybody who commits a war crimes and creates senseless pain should be punished. I've talked with my family about things like this, and both my cousins told me stories of how some of his fellow soldiers were completely kicked out of the military for things far less severe than the video shows. For example, my oldest cousin told me that on his first tour a guy is his unit got kicked out for stealing fruit from an Iraqi vendor. Another time, the driver of the Humvee got dishonorable discharge for handling a woman too roughly in a market district. He didn't cause her any physical damage from what I am told but whoever was in charge of him had him sent home, no questions asked.

They don't just hand you a gun and fly you to Iraq to shoot stuff, there are months, in some cases years, of extensive military training. Like EVERY group there are some bad seeds that slip in the cracks, sometimes it just can't be helped. The soldiers in this video are a complete disgrace to the service and should be tried in court here in the U.S.

That being said, if you hate our military so much get the hell out of the country, honestly. You have more freedoms than any other country for a reason. Without the US military we'd all be in concentration camps speaking Chinese.

You can't compare all military personnel to the monsters shown in these videos. That's like comparing all Americans to George Bush's cabinet, or to Jeffrey Dahmer, etc. Generalizing like that is complete crap and I'm honestly shocked that it seems to be the norm here on ATS. Maybe as future military personnel, I am in the very small minority, but I won't let you sit on your computer and bash our soldiers without defending them. They sacrifice a lot for you believe it or not, show a bit of gratitude now and then.

PS: I'm Liberal

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
don't let the op fool you. when he says "karma is a bitch" and "wheat from chaff" he's talking about killing every living white person. and justifying it because our leaders do whatever the hell they want.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by M0n0lyth

it aint senseless when you think america yanks mcathurism comeon now its towelheadism you are easy provoked or led by dc

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

wheat from chaff has nothing to do with color or ethnicinite spell checks all round but it aint to do with black or white but it has to do with good or #e .now then that rymed

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dashar

Can you try replying with a bit more clarity and a possible spell check? For a moment there I thought you said I was easily led by DC. I have an overflowing hate for how the U.S. is run, and I don't need someone telling me where my confidence lies.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

Well considering that most of the hijackers were saudi's. That the saudi's are one of the largest supporters of terrorist groups in the world, that they have a history of funding the ISI(1970's Nuclear research for example.) which continues to this day. That Mahmoud Ahmad as we all know transferred $100,000 to the lead hijacker. That Bush refused to declassify the 28 page document relating to the saudi's role in 9/11. I think common sense tells me there is much more evidence and a more plausable scenario to suggest the saudi's using it's usual terrorist supporting fronts like charities to fund, along with the ISI setup 9/11.

All the evidence for osama is a fat bin laden look alike on a videotape, and considering like others believe he died years ago in an airstrike. Yet we continue to find audio tapes etc of him talking about global warming in shacks in the middle of the desert. Or anonymous sources given to al-jazeera and such nonsense. It's obvious he was the fall guy.

[edit on 3-3-2010 by Solomons]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by M0n0lyth

i sent you a u2u show it
now i am going to th wagon before the horses . its a pub to play darts bye

all i said is most of americas enemys have red in their decription through out history

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join