It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Video The US Army Doesn't Want You To See*Warning*

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Subconsciously Correct

I would rather go to jail than to kill someone. You can be sure of that.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by cantsee4looking

you americans have a lot to answer to.....why have you not done anything about this crime.............it is appauling

See your personal judgements of us, are of no significance to anyone.
Albeit your annotation is shared.
Where are you from? It couldn't be Haiti.

[edit on 3-3-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

u didnt watch the worst then

segunda linha

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Horrific. Simply horrific.

So what do we do?

I suggest we find the good ones in the Army. There are good people in the Army. Who are just as disgusted.

Disgusted that unsteady 18 year olds are put in environments like this that drives them over the edge.

Disgusted that they are patrolling pipelines, not helping the safety of the world.

I say we find and support the good ones. They may know, from the inside what to do - what could help - and could use support.

We do something to help change this while they're still there, because just waiting for them to come home isn't cutting it anymore.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
About 15% of those in any nation's military are sadists, or have some deep psychological problem. Any soldier who violates the UCMJ or rules of engagement must be severely punished. Having said that, what will all the hand-wringers do when they successfully disband their military and shortly thereafter become part of the Caliphate? The UK is almost there already. Please, when your masters start chopping off hands and heads, do not ask the United States of America for help. Having seen that most of you think that the US is the only nation that is capable of evil acts, go to your graves knowing that you didn't ask the satanic US military for help.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Canslli
reply to post by Subconsciously Correct

I would rather go to jail than to kill someone. You can be sure of that.

And if it ends up coming down to one of those for me, you bet I will choose go to jail as well.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
wow! They are sure keeping the peace over there! Good job soilders! /end sarcasm

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I'm bothered that some people seem more outraged by the puppy than the human atrocities. Reality check time. No offense but I'm more disturbed by raping and murdering one girl than every puppy in the middle east being tossed off a cliff.

I do have a problem with videos like this. For whatever reason the people that watch them seem to come to the conclusion that most US soldiers over there are committing acts like this. And that simply isn't the case at all. Most of the military men over in Iraq and Afghanistan are damn good people and wouldn't do anything like this much less bear witness to someone committing these acts. A lot of the information and video snippets are merely one aspect of an entire story. Many videos like this show the dead child but not the man with rifle holding the child and firing on US troops.

Don't let the actions of a tiny minority destroy the reputation of the larger majority who are actually helping people over there.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by cantsee4looking

vacines in case yanks thought i was on about hoovers kill you in your 40s to early 50s all vacs since 1998

[edit on 3/3/2010 by dashar]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

And why is the man fireing on U.S troops if he was??
OH .yes iremeber you invaded his country and just maybe already have killed half his relations . or another unit before said unit got to his house .but the man shoudnt have had a rabbit gun .?you duch bag make what you want up but aall weill be revealed and that goes for all so called alied forces u mean alien invading forces. why do you still defend you know about 911 you know about passports and saudiss and afganistan come on what the # are you yanks on about you p** me off get home now . from manchester white anglo saxon irish welsh english blood

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Office 4256

This video doesn't show other countries "evil" acts, does it?

When, exactly, did Iraq ask America for help? When did Afghanistan ask for America's help, I missed that? Vietnam? Panama?

Oh, right! Panama wasn't a war. It was "just cause".

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I believe I remember SEVERAL people in this thread pound their chests and pompously declare that there was NOTHING illegal about the past two wars, Iraq & Afghanistan.

I think it needs to be reiterated how disastrously wrong they were shown to be by MickC. Just to make doubly sure nobody forgets that these wars WERE/ARE ILLEGAL. His entire comment is spot-on.

Too many people confuse their country with their government. Patriots stand up for their country. Only an absolute fool (no offense, many 18-year-olds are extremely foolish) could spend more than a week overseas and not come to two conclusions - 1) they do not pose a threat to our homeland, and 2) we simply do not belong there.

The best way to end these wars is for the enlistment rates to dry up. Don't join the military. The multinational corporations that fund - and hence control - our politicians who in turn control our military have become too corrupt. The rot has gone through far deeper than I can see, it's anybody's guess how much order exists to the chaos behind the curtain.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
i was a fan bt not since 03 and the anger is building infact everyone i know hates america and feels sorry for the middle east anyone with a brain i mean

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I hope you fellow Americans are not gonna forget this video in 1 month and go back to work.

Because we outside the US, we manifest every time it's possible, for many years now, to make that STOP. But what we got in return is just "Hell, bloody Europeans, not even thankful for what we did in WWII".

Keep the flame of Truth and Justice alive, brothers and sisters from America, because we'll never let you down and we need YOU to keep manifesting and spreading the Truth.

Peace.

[edit on 3-3-2010 by SpaceGoatsFarts]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by bputman

Yeah i'm waiting, let's do something.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I can only pray that more soldiers will stand up and talk out against this immoral war.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Perhaps this is why there are so many military suicides. All the good ones just can't handle it.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

cant spell or what....?look at how you spell remember...lol......and if you look at where it says LOCATION on the left you will see where im from...you plank.....

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Good vid OP,that rancid little boy pimping out that young girl didnt deserve a trial.He should have been pimped out to a donkey for the day then hung at night.Realy shocking to see that bragging!

Most of our troops out there are Pro Soldeirs,and behave in a fitting way

It seems that recruitment standards have dropped

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I am only respoding directly to you because you asked me a question...my original comment was to anyone who seemed to care more about the puppies than the humans.

Yes...my OPINION of your comments is that I have a problem with them. I have a problem with anyone who watches this video and talks more about the puppy than they do about the girls being raped or the babies being deformed.

Do I care about animals...yes I do. Do I think cruelty to animals is horrible..yes I do. Do I think it compares to atrocities commited against humans...no I don't. Yes we are all animals...but I choose to care about my own species before other species.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join