It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Words that you would like banned from ATS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
OMG!!!! i'm so psyched i got through all the comments and no one had yet suggested my choice ... and i think about it about fifty times a day:

FALSE FLAG

EVERYthing's a freakin' false flag operation. sheesh!

i also hate it when people unnecessarily take trivial things seriously and feel the need to play hero to others who have become melodramatic. and by this i mean that obviously, i don't imagine the op intended this thread to propose words that actually should be banned (could be wrong, of course). i infer, simply, that is was an outlet to air pet peeves. that is all!!!!!!!!!! (i was being ironicish, there).

p.s. - also hate it when people feel the need to explain their oh, so cool, sophisticated tricks with vocabulary and language

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Hadrian

lol yeah false flag.
According to the false flag and harrp conspiracy therorists there has never been a natural disaster nor has any country attacked another.

edit to add:
I forgot, 1984 should be on the list too. people talk about 1984 like it is the book of revalations or something and every single conspiracy documentary has within the first 5 min. JFKs secret society speech and 1984 reference.

[edit on 22-3-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Twoofers..
I hate that word..is it even a word?
sounds like a cross between a speaker and a dog barking..lol

<< 1  2  3   >>

join