It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11,000 year Solar Cycles and Carbon-14

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Greetings Everyone.

Lately, we've witnessed a series of major cataclysmic disasters and a few near misses that has folks in awe, wondering what can cause such things to occur and if they mean something broader.

As has correctly been surmised, not just by myself but others as well, it was recent Solar Flare activity that caused these things to occur.

A website I recently came across had a web page posted on it entitled "C14, Pole Shift, Noodle Soup" that detailed this very concept, as well as introduced something that I forgot about until today that I'd like to share with you all. It's about Carbon 14 - a radio active isotope used extensively for dating of materials, and how C 14 also has revealed a disturbing clue about our sun, it's relation to recorded cataclysmic events, and how these events were triggered by massive Coronal Mass Ejections. First, allow me to link you to the web page of introduction:

C14, Pole Shift, Noodle Soup

This article uses links to accredited university studies to back up its claims

the website is - as ALWAYS - a pay for info website with copyright postings etc etc but I'm going to post an excerpt here to give you a glimpse into what's being claimed...

So the current thinking now being accepted by mainstream science (and its thought police, academia) is that, for some reason not quite clear at the moment, every 11,000 (more or less) years, the sun chooses to send out an energetic burst that creates a veritable flood of carbon 14 around the planet. That this pulse of new Carbon 14 is discernable to earth sciences, and space sciences has renewed the ability of the C14 to C12 ratio to be used for reasonably accurate timing.

Obviously, the 11,000 year timing of the carbon isotope ratio is a cycle of some interest to us here at HPH (and on planet Terra/Earth as well). There are so many other physical signs on earth of a cataclysmic past, indeed, a past of cycles of cataclysms, all revolving around or near the 11,000 year cycle that whole books are devoted to the subject....see Hapgood, Hancock, Velikovsky and others for details of all of the evidence that earth is an unstable planet. But it is the carbon 14 cycle, and its intimate association with solar activity that provides yet again, more and definitive evidence that a large solar cycle is responsible for the cataclysms that visit earth with such regularity. Just about every 11,000 years, more or less.

Against the understanding of the mega solar sun spot cycle, and its importance to ancient history, and modern secret societies, the variations of the carbon 14 ratio point to a need for very careful attention to the current rates of discharge of the sun. There are some earth sciences evidence for a period of quiescence within solar activity *just* prior to the *energetic burst*. As may be noted, the sun is currently in such a period of quiescence. The levels of solar activity in terms of energetic output have never, in human history of measurement, been lower. Hmmmmm....probably NOT a good sign.

Unfortunately for all of the humans who would prefer to ignore the potential for a near term yet-another-cataclysm-here-on-earth, the Carbon 14 ratio is not a human created message that can be interpreted this way or that. Unlike reading a series of Mayan glyphs and deciding that what they really meant was 'ascension into the next density' rather than 'worlds in upheaval', the carbon (and other isotopic elemental dispersion/decay patterns) ratios are either accepted or denied.

The recent earth changes continue with the devastating earthquake in Haiti. The location of this earthquake is within 1.47 degrees of a significant hyper dimensional point at 19.47 degrees of latitude. Like many of the other recent changes to planet earth, the earthquake in Haiti *is* related to the solar cycle. There is a direct correlation between undersea's volcanoes and earthquakes here on earth, and the energetic output both in type and quantity of the sun. Thus the current solar activity levels do NOT offer a prognosis for stability here on earth.

An opinion that our solar system is in the 'quiet before the storm' period is seemingly justified by the increased rates of earth changes, let alone all the other evidence within the solar system. A conclusion that when the quietude of the sun 'breaks', it will do so catastrophically and probably produce a pole and crustal shift here on earth is also likely justified.

2012? Nibiru? These 'prophecies' may or may not be accurate. However, the discovery of Carbon 14 related CME events - as recorded in the Earth's hard archive of data IS ACCURATE, and this my friends, is the smoking gun related to most of Earth's past cataclysmic events, and what the PTB is afraid of.

Seed Vaults, Books being moved underground... underground bases, underground food distribution centers...

THIS is the 'secret' everyone here on ATS is wondering about....

We are now entering the time frame for an increase of Solar output, and can expect a dramatic increase of events of cataclysmic perportions as our sun continues to dramatically increase in more energetic coronal releases.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
As an additional point of referrance, please read the related article on the Rex Research website entitled "Room Service: This Is Your Wakeup Call..."

This website has a series of articles that are sure to open your eyes to what's going on, and what's coming!

Here's a quote:

The following processes are taking place on the distant planets of our Solar System. But they are, essentially speaking, operationally driving the whole System.

Here are examples of these events:

1.1.1 A growth of dark spots on Pluto [7].

1.1.2 Reporting of auroras on Saturn [8].

1.1.3 Reporting of Uranus and Neptune polar shifts (They are magnetically conjugate planets), and the abrupt large-scale growth of Uranus' magnetosphere intensity.

1.1.4 A change in light intensity and light spot dynamics on Neptune [9,10].

1.1.5 The doubling of the magnetic field intensity on Jupiter (based upon 1992 data), and a series of new states and processes observed on this planet as an aftermath of a series of explosions in July 1994 [caused by "Comet" SL-9] [12]. That is, a relaxation of a plasmoid train [13,14] which excited the Jovian magnetosphere, thus inducing excessive plasma generation [12] and it's release in the same manner as Solar coronal holes [15] inducing an appearance of radiation belt brightening in decimeter band (13.2 and 36 cm), and the appearance of large auroral anomalies and a change of the Jupiter - Io system of currents [12, 14].

If one will observe in the clip I've posted, two planets have already experienced POLAR SHIFTS...

and there's alot more this series of articles are stating...:

A Recently Observed Explosive Event in the Galaxy Center is Predicted to Affect Conditions Here on Earth

Critical Depletion of Planetary Oxygen Levels

Animal Extinction --- The Greatest Threat to Mankind

And this article, which pretty much conclusively gives the reader a clear cut warning on what's happening, and what it is going to take to survive.

PLANETOPHYSICAL STATE OF THE EARTH AND LIFE

By Dr. Alexey N. Dmitriev Professor of Geology and Mineralogy, and Chief Scientific Member, United Institute of Geology, Geophysics, and Mineralogy, Siberian Department of Russian Academy of Sciences.

Expert on Global Ecology, and Fast -Processing Earth Events.

Russian to English Translation and Editing by A. N. Dmitriev, Andrew Tetenov, and Earl L. Crockett

Summary Paragraph

Current PlanetoPhysical alterations of the Earth are becoming irreversible. Strong evidence exists that these transformations are being caused by highly charged material and energetic non-uniformity's in anisotropic interstellar space which have broken into the interplanetary area of our Solar System. This "donation" of energy is producing hybrid processes and excited energy states in all planets, as well as the Sun. Effects here on Earth are to be found in the acceleration of the magnetic pole shift, in the vertical and horizontal ozone content distribution, and in the increased frequency and magnitude of significant catastrophic climatic events. There is growing probability that we are moving into a rapid temperature instability period similar to the one that took place 10,000 years ago. The adaptive responses of the biosphere, and humanity, to these new conditions may lead to a total global revision of the range of species and life on Earth. It is only through a deep understanding of the fundamental changes taking place in the natural environment surrounding us that politicians, and citizens a like, will be able to achieve balance with the renewing flow of PlanetoPhysical states and processes.

the rest of the article is a real eye opener, I highly suggest you read it.

[edit on 3-3-2010 by DarkspARCS]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Hey great find!

Ive been looking for research similar to what Dr Paul LaViolette has been doin with the ice core samples for Be-10 isotopes to gain a more accurate cycle time and this is just what im looking for thanks.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkspARCS

I believe, my friend, that you may be correct. I was wondering if the recent CME would cause any changes on Earth and the earthquake in Chile happened including some polar shift. I think there was also some solar activity near the time of the Haiti earthquake but I am not sure of that. This is worth additional study. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I am under the impression that this thread - of any other thread that I've discovered on ATS at the moment - has a high probability necessitating the attention of ALL ATS MEMBERS - and even more - needs to be broudcast by the ATS Networks!..

I plan on sending an appropriate U2U and validating this information.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
This is highly interesting, I shall check the links tomorrow morning in order to be able to digest the information provided therein with a clear mind and all my senses active.

Thank you for providing this information.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
You said there was a link to an "accredited university". The only links are in regard to how carbon dating works. Contrary to the claims of the author, the links say that carbon dating is effective for ages of 50,000 years or more.

There is no link to anything about an 11,000 year cycle.

There is some variation in the production of carbon 14 in the atmosphere and according to some that casts some doubt on the accuracy of carbon dating. But I can find no study which shows an 11,000 year cycle in the production rate of carbon 14 or in "energetic bursts" from the sun. Maybe you can help me out here a bit?

[edit on 3/3/2010 by Phage]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   

1. Vasil'yeva G.Ya.,Kuznetsov D.A., Shpitalnaya A.A. On the question of galactic factors' influence upon Solar activity. "Solar Data", 1972, , N9, p. 99- 106 (in Russian).

2. Kurt V. G. Interstellar medium and it's interaction with stars. Zemlya i Vselennaya ( Earth and Universe), 1994,N5, p.3-10. (in Russian).

3. Parker E.. Space magnetic fields (their formation and manifestations). 2-, 1982, 469'.

4. Zakoldaev Yu.A., Shpitalnaya A.A., Efimov A.A. Cyclic pattern and evolution of geology processes as a consequence of Sun's circulation in anisotropy interstellar space. // New ideas in interaction of sciences on Earth and Universe (Internat. conference transactions). Sanct-Peterburg., 1996. - p. 23-24.

5. Kruzhevskii B.M.,Petrov V.M, Shestopalov I P. On radiation conditions forecasting in interstellar space. / Kosmicheskiye Issledovaniya (Space research), v. 31, no. 6, - 1993. - p. 89-103.

6. Dmitriev A.N. Mahatmas and the Science of new quality of Solar System. Tomsk. Human Sciences Institute, "Natural Sciences" series, 1995.

7. Science News, 1994. 144. 334.

8. Science News, 1955. vol. 148, N 21.

9. Dolginov Sh.Sh. Magnetic fields of Uranus and Neptune : a look from the Earth. // Geomagnetism and aeronomy.33, N 2, 1993. 1-22.

10. New Scientist, 1994. 144. 18.

11. Space flight. - 1992, v. 34, N 3, p. 75.

12. Fortov V.E., Gnedin Yu.I.,Ivanov A.V., Ivlev A.V., Klumov B.A. The collision of Shoemaker-Levy comet with Jupiter / Sov.Phys.Uspehi, v. 166, N 4, - 1996. - p. 391-422.

13. Churyumov K.I.. Once more about comet's collision with Jupiter.- Zemlya i Vselennaya ( Earth and Universe) - 1994, No.1. - p. 83-85.

14. Dmitriev A.N. Earth responses to high-energy processes in Jovian system // Novosibirsk, IICA Transactions, vol. 1, 1994. - p. 16-21.

15. Haynes P.L., Balogh A., Douoherty H.K., et. Null fields in the outer Jovian magnetosphere: Ulysses observations // Geophys. Res. Zett. - 1994, - 21, N 6. - p. 405-408.

16. Wireless File, 24,3. - 1995.

17. "Popular Science", N 4, 1995.

18. Shestopalov I.P., Bengin V.V., Kolesov G.Ya. et al.. SCR Flashes and large-scale structures in interplanetary environment. A forecast of proton Solar events. / Space Research. v. 30. - Moscow: Nauka publishers., publ#6, 1992. p.816-825.

19. Ishkov V.N. Solar activity in 1991-1992 . (22-th cycle) Astronomy calendar for 1994 . - Moscow:1993, p. 190-197.

20. Ishkov V.N. 22-th cycle of Solar Activity : main characteristics and evolution / Astronomy calendar for 1993 . - Moscow:1992, p.215-229.

21. preliminary Report and Forecast of Solar-Geophysical Date / Space Environment Services Center, Boulder, Colorado USA: 1992, N 2.

22. Crocker N.U. Geoeffective space storms: Abstr. Spring Meet. Baltimore, Md, May 23-28, 1994 // EDS. - 1994. - 75, N 16, Suppl. - p. 312-313.

23. Ivanov K.G. The Earth magnetosphere/Electromagnetic and plasma processes from Sun to Earth core . - Moscow: Nauka publishers,1989. - p. 62-75.

24. Kovalevskii I.V. Some aspects of Solar-Terrestrial interactions energetics/ Interplanetary Environment and Earth Magnetosphere - Moscow: Nauka publishers, 1982. - p. 25-63.

25. The Van-Helen radiation belts - two newly observed populations: Abstr. Spring Meet. Baltimore. Md. May 23-28, 1994 / Blake J.R. // EOS. - 1994. -75. N 16. 2

6. Drobzhev V.I., Kazakov V.V. , Chepurchenko L.V. Foundations of external helio- and geo- physical control of seismicity./ Vestnik of Kazakh SSR Acad. of Sci. , No. 3, - 1988. - p. 12-18.

27. Sytinsky A.D. On geoeffectivity of Solar wind streams.USSR Acad.Sci. Doklady, 1988, v. 298, N 6. - p. 1355-1357.

28. Solar cycles and Solar output: Abstr. AGU Fol Meet. San Francisco Calif. Dec. 7-11, 1992 / Mclntosh P.S. // EOS. - 1992 - 73, N 43. Suppl. - p. 436.

29. "Geophysical Research Letters". vol. 21, 1994.

30. Mogilevsky E.I. Sun coronal holes energy and recurrent geomagnetic distributions . // Geomagnetism and aeronomy. 1995,. 35, N 6. - 11-19.

31. Kazimirovsky E.S., Kokourov V.D. Meteorology effects in ionosphere(a survey) // Geomagnetism and aeronomy. 1995,.35, N 3. - . 3-23.

32. New Scientist. 1995.- 147. 11.

33. Dmitriev A.N. Technogeneous impact upon Geospace (the problems of global ecology). - Novosibirsk, Novosibirsk State University, 1993. - p. 68.

34. Zanetti J., Potoma A., Anderson B. J. et set. Correlation's of satellite observed auroral currents induced in a power generating system: Abstr. AGU West. Pacif. Geophys. Meet., Hong-Kong, July 25-29, 1994.

35. Space Rays physics: the research continues in SNG. Russian Acad.Sci. Vestnik, v. 63, N 7, 1993. - p. 650-654.

36. Nesmenovich E.I. Resonance's in Solar System // Space physics problems. Kiev, 1984, N 19. - p. 84-93.

37. Rodionov B.U. Possible geophysics manifestations of magnetic monopoles. Preprint of Moscow Eng.Phys.Institute - 1995 - N 021 - 95. - p.1-24.

38. Sumaruk Yu.P., Sumaruk P.V. Secular variations of geomagnetic field in middle latitudes and their relation to geomagnetic and solar activity. / Geophysics Journal N 6, 1995, - v. 17. - p. 59-62.

39. Zhidkov M.P., Lihacheva N.A. Anomalous field influence upon placement and growth of cities. / Russian Acad. Sci. Izvestiya, geography series. N 1, 1996. - p. 71-84.

40. Fedorova N.V.The research of long-wave large-scale anomalies above northern Eurasia / Doklady RAN, 1996, vol 347, N 5, p. 681-684.

41. Kopytenko A.Yu., Pochtarev V.I. On dynamics of Earth magnetic poles./Geomagnetism and aeronomy.. v. 32, 1992, N 5 - p. 201-202.

42. Kuznetsov V.V. The position of North magnetic pole in 1994 (forecast and detection) /Doklady RAN, 1996, vol 348, No.3, p.397-399.

43. Milanovsky E.E.On phase correlation of geomagnetic field inversions frequencing, World ocean level decrease and Earth crust folding deformations strengthening phases in Mesozoic and Cainozoic. / Geotectonics, 1996, N 1. - p. 3-11.

44. Ryskunov A.L. The comparison of large scale characteristics of gephysic fields./ USSR Acad.Sci. Doklady, v. 267, N 6, 1982. - p. 1336-1340.

45. Kondratyev K.Ya. Modern stage of research of global change: US program //Investigation of Earth from space N 2, 1995. - p. 98-105

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   

46. Wilson N. Global temperatures approach record values // J. Meteorol. - 1995. - 20, N 200. - p. 194-196.

47. "Science News", 1994.146.13.

48. New Scientist, 1995. 146. 18.

49. "Geophysical Research Letters", 1994, v. 21.

50. "New Scientist", 1995, vol. 145, N 1962.

51. New Scientist, 1995, vol. 145, N 1967.

52. Netreba S.N. On relation of short-periodic thermodynamic pulsation's of atmosphere boundary layer with Solar X-Ray emission.// Meteorology and hydrology, N 4, - 1996. - p. 95-101.

53. New Scientist, 1995, vol. 147, N 1993.

54. Dmitriev A.N. Belyaev G.K.Technogeneous causes of total ozone content decrease. ( USSR Ac.Sci. Siberian Branch Institute of Geology and Geophysics preprint No. 15) Novosibirsk, 1991.

55. Claude H., Schnenborn F., Stethbrecht W. New evidence for ozone depletion in the upper stratosphere // Geophys. Res. Lett. - 1994. - 21, N 22. - p. 2409-2412.

56. Wemberg P.O., Hanisco T.F., Stimphl R.M., Japson L.B., Anderson J.G. In situ measurements of andin the upper troposphere and stratosphere // J. Athmos. Sci. - 1995, - 52, N 19. - p. 1413-1420.

57. Karol' M.L. , Klyatina L.P. , Romashkina K.I., Shalaminskii A.M. Extremely low ozone content above Russia in 1995 winter . // Meteorology and hydrology, N 6, - 1995. - p. 115-116.

58. Vozhkov R.D., Fioletov V.E., Kadygrova T.V. et al. Ozone decrease estimate for Eurasia in 1973-1993 on a base of filter ozonometer registrations correlated data. // Meteorology and hydrology, N 9, - 1995. - p.30-40.

59. "Global Change Newsletter", 1994, N 19.

60. Science News. vol. 148. N 25, 1995.

61. Science News. vol. 146. N 334, 1994.

62. Tsirs G.P.,Loginov G.A. The characteristics of weekly moves of geomagnetic oscillations 1985, v. 25, N 2. - p. 153-154.

63. Biryukov A.S., Grigoryan S.R., Garkusha V.I. et al. Low frequency radiation sources. Their action upon Earth radiation belts.(a survey) - Moscow: VINITI # 5204-88, 1988. - 1236.

64. Plasma generation in energy active zones./ Dmitriev A.N., Poholkov Yu.P.,Protasyevic' E.T., Skavinskii V.P. / USSR Ac.Sci. Siberian Branch Institute of Geology and Geophysics- Novosibirsk, 1992.

65. Non-periodic transient phenomena in environment: II interdisciplinary workshop transactions-Tomsk, Tomsk Polytech.Inst.,1990.

66. Dmitriev A.N. Correcting dfunction of heliocentered unusual atmospheric phenomena./ Izvestiya Vis'shih Uch.Zaved.,Physics,Tomsk, v.35, 1992, N 3, p. 105-110.

67. Dmitriev A.N., Dyatlov V.L. A model of non-homogeneous physical vacuum and natural self-luminous formations. /IICA Transactions Novosibirsk, 1996, v.3 - p. 65-76.

68. Environment monitoring and problems of solar-terrestrial physics. / Theses of international symposium June 18-21 1996 - Tomsk, Tomsk Univ., Sib.Phys.-Tech.Inst. , 1996.

69. Natek K. The necessity of future politicians learning global relations between natural processes and antropogeneous activity. // Global Changes and Geogr.: IGU Conf. Moscow. Aug. 14-18, 1995: Abstr. - Moscow, 1995, - 251.

70. Kondratyev K.Ya. Global change and Demography dynamics.Rus.Acad.Sc.Vestnik, 1996, v. 66, N 4. - p. 364-375.

71. Dmitriev A.N.. Tecnogeneous challenge to the planet Earth. / Vestnik Vys'shei Shkoly, 1989, N 7. - p. 38-44.

72. Kosygin Yu.A.. The highway of synthesis. / Pacific Geology, 1995, v. 14, N 6. - p. 8-15.

[1] Pidwirny, M. (2006). "Earth's Climatic History". Fundamentals of Physical Geography, 2nd Edition. www.physicalgeography.net...

[2] Ibid.
[3] Terah U. DeJong, Clues to End of the Last Ice Age. USC News: September 27, 2007: www.usc.edu...

[4] Nicolas Caillon, et al., Timing of Atmospheric CO2 and Antarctic Temperature Changes Across Termination III. Science Magazine: Vol 299, March 14, 2003: Page 1728: icebubbles.ucsd.edu...

[5] Moran, Joseph M., Weather. World Book Online Reference Center. 2005. World Book, Inc. www.worldbookonline.com...

[6] Peter N. Spotts, World's vegetation is cleaning more carbon from skies. Christian Science Monitor: June 6, 2003: www.csmonitor.com...

[7] John Roach, Climate Change Upped Earth's Vegetation, Study Finds. National Geographic: June 5, 2003: news.nationalgeographic.com...

[8] Jeffrey Hicke, New satellite study shows vegetation increases in North America. Bio-Medicine: news.bio-medicine.org...

[9] Goddard Space Flight Center, Large Volcanic Eruptions Help Plants Absorb More Carbon Dioxide From the Atmosphere. NASA: December 10, 2001: www.gsfc.nasa.gov...

[10] Rhett A. Butler, Does tropical biodiversity increase during global warming? Mongabay: March 30, 2006: news.mongabay.com...

[11] K.L. Smith, Jr., et al. (2007). "Free-Drifting Icebergs: Hotspots of Chemical and Biological Enrichment in the Weddell Sea," Science 22 June 2007

[12] Fred Pearce, Africa's deserts are in "spectacular" retreat. New Scientist: September 18, 2002: www.newscientist.com...

[13] David Adam, Global warming could end Sahara droughts, says study. The Guardian: September 16, 2005: www.guardian.co.uk...

[14] Robert Roy Britt, Global Warming on Pluto Puzzles Scientists. Space.com: October 9, 2002: www.space.com...

[15] Sara Goudarzi, New Storm on Jupiter Hints at Climate Change. Space.com: May 4, 2006: www.space.com...

[16] News, Global Warming Detected on Triton. Science A Go-Go: June 28, 1998: www.scienceagogo.com...

[17] NYT, Sun Is Getting Hotter, Satellite Data Indicate. The New York Times: September 30, 1997: query.nytimes.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   

[18] Michael Leidig and Roya Nikkhah, The truth about global warming - it's the Sun that's to blame. The Telegraph: July 18, 2004: www.telegraph.co.uk.../connected/2004/07/19/ecnsun18.xml

[19] Kate Ravilious, Mars Melt Hints at Solar, Not Human, Cause for Warming, Scientist Says. National Geographic News: February 28, 2007: news.nationalgeographic.com...

[20] Sunday Times, Climate Change Hits Mars. Times Online: April 27, 2007: www.timesonline.co.uk...

[21] H.B. Hammel and G.W. Lockwood, Suggestive correlations between the brightness of Neptune, solar variability, and Earth's temperature. Geophysical Research Letters: Vol. 34, April 19, 2007: www.agu.org...

[22] Robin McKie, Venus: the hot spot. The Guardian: April 9, 2006: www.guardian.co.uk...

[23] MaONT>

[25] AP, Buenos Aires gets first snow since 1918. USA Today: July 9, 2007: www.usatoday.com...

[26] Mike Nizza, In Johannesburg, First Snowfall Since ’81. The New York Times: June 27, 2007: thelede.blogs.nytimes.com...

[27] BBC, Baghdad Wakes Up to Rare Snowfall. BBC News: January 11, 2008: news.bbc.co.uk...

[28] RIA, Saudi Arabia covered with snow in coldest winter for 20 years. RIA Novosti: January 11, 2008: en.rian.ru...

[29] Roger Harrabin, Global temperatures 'to decrease'. BBC News: April 4, 2008: news.bbc.co.uk...

[30] Andrew C. Revkin, Hurricane Expert Reassesses Link to Warming. New York Times Blog: April 12, 2008: dotearth.blogs.nytimes.com...

[31] Richard Harris, The Mystery of Global Warming's Missing Heat. NPR: March 19, 2008: www.npr.org...

[32] Robert Ferguson, Proved: There is No Climate Crisis. Science and Public Policy Institute: July 15, 2008: scienceandpublicpolicy.org...

[33] Lawrence Soloman, 32,000 Deniers. National Post: May 16, 2008: network.nationalpost.com...

[34] OISM, Global Warming Petition. Petition Project: www.oism.org...

[35] Nigel Calder, An experiment that hints we are wrong on climate change. Times Online: February 11, 2007: www.timesonline.co.uk...

read up Phage - I got more where that came from brother!

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkspARCS
I am under the impression that this thread - of any other thread that I've discovered on ATS at the moment - has a high probability necessitating the attention of ALL ATS MEMBERS - and even more - needs to be broudcast by the ATS Networks!..

I plan on sending an appropriate U2U and validating this information.

Not to spoil your dreams but some other members and I have posted information which is a bit more reliable than this and which points to the possible causes of the current Climate Changes, as well as the increase in seismic, and magmetic events, and I have been posting such information for years now in this website.

Some of the threads have gottern some attention, but in the end people will believe whatever they want to believe, and a lot of people will not believe certain things even when they see it happening right in front of them.

In short, this sort of warning has been posted by me, and other members quite a few times.

Then there are the warnings which have been given by many people over the years about this, so you are really not showing, or posting anything new.

As for the 11,000 year Solar Cycle, there have been some authors which have made similar claims, but for now I haven't seen any evidence to corroborate that time frame. However, there is a lot of research that show that for example, one of the long Solar Cycles periods is of 100,000 years, and there has been peer-reviewed research papers that link these Solar Cycles with past disasters including Climate Changes.

Sun's Magnetic Activity Varies In 100,000-Year Cycles

Thanks to new calculations by a Dartmouth geochemist, scientists are now looking at the earth's climate history in a new light.
Mukul Sharma, Assistant Professor of Earth Sciences at Dartmouth, examined existing sets of geophysical data and noticed something remarkable: the sun's magnetic activity is varying in 100,000-year cycles, a much longer time span than previously thought, and this solar activity, in turn, may likely cause the 100,000-year climate cycles on earth.

This research helps scientists understand past climate trends and prepare for future ones.

Published in the June 10 issue of Earth and Planetary Science Letters (Elsevier, volume 199, issues 3-4), Sharma's study combined data on the varying production rates of beryllium 10, an isotope found on earth produced when high-energy galactic cosmic rays bombard our atmosphere, and data on the past variations in the earth's magnetic field intensity.

With this information, Sharma calculated variations in solar magnetic activity going back 200,000 years, and he noticed a pattern.

Over the last 1 million years, the earth's climate record has revealed a 100,000-year cycle oscillating between relatively cold and warm conditions, and Sharma's data on the sun's magnetic activity corresponded to the earth's ice age history.

"Surprisingly, it looks like solar activity is varying in longer time spans than we realized," says Sharma. "We knew about the shorter cycles of solar activity, so maybe these are just little cycles within a larger cycle. Even more surprising is the fact that the glacial and interglacial periods on earth during the last 200,000 years appear to be strongly linked to solar activity."

www.unisci.com...

Do shorter cycles exist, of course they do, the shortest one being the 11 year Solar Cycle, but I haven't seen any real evidence yet pointing to the 11,000 - 12,000 Solar Cycle spoken by some authors, and your link.

Anyway, the point is that there has been more reliable information posted which shows the unique time we are in, and the dramatic changes which the Earth, and the Solar System will continue to undergoe which will, and are affecting mankind.

You are not the first one, nor is your thread "of any other in need of special attention".

Yes, there are increasing seismic, magmatic, and Climate Changes which will continue to increase, but as always people will believe whatever they want to believe.

[edit on 4-3-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Did a bit more research into the 11,000 year phase interactions with carbon 14 and discovered another site that gives all the technical details...

11000 year 14C Record vs Angular Momentum

Evidently, it's a sister site of the Solar Dynamics Laboratory.

[edit to comment]

I figured as much, and I'm not really looking for attention, I'm hoping to inform folk who continuously make the statements on this site about "what's going on!?", "What's causing this?!" etc. etc.

I am convinced that you - and I - are correct in our understanding of this matter, and it answers all these posts that I've referrenced in this thread about all the things the government and others are doing in the way of taking things underground... as well as this is something that we as a species - EXISTING AS WE DO AS EGGS IN ONE BASKET - need to prepare for to survive.

Prof. Stephen Hawkins made this point clear when he stated that in order for mankind to survive WE MUST begin colonizing other planets.

until we have the technology to achieve that, we are at risk of total and utter annihilation - AKA EXTINCTION ...

just ask the Dinosaur about what it's like to be extinct...

[edit on 4-3-2010 by DarkspARCS]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   

And this article, which pretty much conclusively gives the reader a clear cut warning on what's happening, and what it is going to take to survive.

By Dr. Alexey N. Dmitriev Professor of Geology and Mineralogy, and Chief Scientific Member, United Institute of Geology, Geophysics, and Mineralogy, Siberian Department of Russian Academy of Sciences.

Russian to English Translation and Editing by A. N. Dmitriev, Andrew Tetenov, and Earl L. Crockett

Summary Paragraph

Current PlanetoPhysical alterations of the Earth are becoming irreversible. Strong evidence exists that these transformations are being caused by highly charged material and energetic non-uniformity's in anisotropic interstellar space which have broken into the interplanetary area of our Solar System. This "donation" of energy is producing hybrid processes and excited energy states in all planets, as well as the Sun. Effects here on Earth are to be found in the acceleration of the magnetic pole shift, in the vertical and horizontal ozone content distribution, and in the increased frequency and magnitude of significant catastrophic climatic events. There is growing probability that we are moving into a rapid temperature instability period similar to the one that took place 10,000 years ago. The adaptive responses of the biosphere, and humanity, to these new conditions may lead to a total global revision of the range of species and life on Earth. It is only through a deep understanding of the fundamental changes taking place in the natural environment surrounding us that politicians, and citizens a like, will be able to achieve balance with the renewing flow of PlanetoPhysical states and processes.

I'd like to - but need a link...

Thanks

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow

Summary Paragraph

I'd like to - but need a link...

Thanks

The link is clearly posted at the top of that post, however I'll post it here for you again... Hope it helps - I know it opened my eyes!

Room Service: This Is Your Wakeup Call

[edit on 4-3-2010 by DarkspARCS]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Hi - me again. for those wishing to keep tabs on a conglomerate of solar monitoring institutions, I've located a great site tht does just that...

Solar Cycle 24

Hope this helps someone at least...

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Thanks for the link mate! What a cool and informative site. One stop shopping for all your Sunspot needs. When 2 or more sunspots are close together do they normally combine to larger sunspots or do they combine and dissipate?

Thanks!

SourD

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

So...
No 11,000 year cycle then.

Providing a bibliography from an essay which makes no mention of any 11,000 year cycle doesn't help much.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

read up Phage - I got more where that came from brother!

Ya Phage read up on the 11000 links he provided, none of which mention anything about an 11000 year c14 cycle.

I am certain that Phage asked you for something specific darksparc. Providing tons of links which have nothing to do with the question only shows that there probably isnt any evidence of such a cycle and that you didnt read any of it yourself. It also shows your intellectual dishonesty in trying to flood someone with links to read when clearly a very specific question was asked.

This leaves me with questions -

I am convinced that you - and I - are correct in our understanding of this matter, and it answers all these posts that I've referrenced in this thread about all the things the government and others are doing in the way of taking things underground...

How do you have an understanding of things you obviously didnt even read? And what makes you think you are correct?

If you actually "researched", which I take to mean you googled and read a few ambiguous web pages which already agreed with your view,, why cant you point Phage to one single mainstream article about the 11k cycle?

[edit on 4-3-2010 by watcher73]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
www.google.com...

There we go, I googled "11000".

Read up its bound to be there somewhere.

I got plenty more also.

I might google "eleven thousand" next.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by watcher73
www.google.com...

There we go, I googled "11000".

Read up its bound to be there somewhere.

I got plenty more also.

I might google "eleven thousand" next.

Thanks watcher - you're my hero! =)

Actually, I do remember learning about this issue of C-14 dating and the recalculated formula in my Geology courses I took in College so many eons ago - this article reminded me of it lol, as I'd forgotten it.

And about the 11,000 links... I do hope you and phage understand that I was just playing around, you know... a little lite humor. er... um, maybe you don't. sorry!

[EDIT to add]

I did a google search using this worded sequence:

11,000 year solar cycle carbon 14

yep, lots and lots of information. Gee, I guess we now have links to click on - yay!!! [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/780b07a75eba.gif[/atsimg]

[edit on 7-3-2010 by DarkspARCS]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join