It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway spiral...and dna chakras

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Norway spiral...and dna chakras

www.crystalinks.com

Today it is associated with the sixth chakra whose awakening is linked to prophecy and and increased psychic awareness as consciousness ascends.

Chakras Spiraling Wheels or Cones of Energy

12 Around Spiraling Cones of Creation

The pineal gland, or third eye, is located in the geometric center of the brain. This correlates to the location of the Great Pyramid in the center of the physical planet.
All-Seeing-Eye and Eye Symbol

This pineal gland is activated by Light, and it controls the various bio-rhythms of the body. It works in harmony with the hypothalamus gland which direct
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
go to the link to see the picture of the spiral chakras to see what i mean...So this made me think if chakras can act as stargates if activated...can the norway spriral be a stargate...because the ilumminati know they can't keep their "empire" on earth because if we activate are chakras we break these chains. so they make a stargate in attempt to continue this world of destruction and rebirth where they get to be the masters. i believe if this is true they will fail because everything n the darkness will be brought to the light and on that day humanity will know the truth! remember chakras pull in information from light and other energy waves...much like the milky way galaxy as in the way it spirals and brings in all the planets...stars etc.

tell me what you think. not sayin this is a belief just a theory
watch the video below it explains how the spiral is taken energy from the sun to create a black hole...something that sucks all 3d space into it!

www.crystalinks.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Hey i agree, stargates would probably be spirals, but not that all spirals are stargates, the norway spiral is too obvious and way too large to be used as a stargate by the illuminati rather i feel someone wanted us to see it possibly to induce anomilies into the mainstream paradigm.

When you think about it spirals are everywhere from tornadoes to black holes and I do feel our pineal gland is capable of being a stargate. Dan winter has done some work on PHI spirals that is the curvature of the lumps on the pineal gland, just like a pine cone, follow an infinite spiral the portion of which is the golden ratio found right throught the universe and nature and of course our bodies. I doubt the average person gaining the ability to transport all chakras (and physical body) through space and time but the etheric or light body or soul is much more easily transported through opening the pineal gland commenly refered to as OBE. The pineal gland really is an all seeing eye because even if travel is not possible perception of events out of visibe range (an expansion of awareness) or transcending of linear progressive time is possible with a decalcified gland. The whistleblower Pete peterson recomeneded vitamin K2 from skate liver oil to help this.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
No not all spirals are star gates but both black holes and stargates take in information...its just we dont know what the blackhole does with it! here is what im saying its is known that the earth itself has chakras its apart of living organisms anatomy. so if we activate them which is what is gonna happen...the elite would have 2 choices...come up with a plan to keep us stuck in this matrix, or tell us the truth and who knows how that would go down! Did u watch the video?? i have a feeelin the spiral was just a test
btw have you ever hear of the black sun worshipper muslims claiming all whites will lose all authority because are pineal glands are calcified and theres isnt!?

top topics

join